Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,955 members, 7,883,339 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result (25733 Views)

"She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by flokii: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Allosaurus post=40279392][/quote]
Allosaurus.. watever that means
fimile o
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
suzziematini:

Kai....I lack words to explain exactly the way I feel right now about this comment..... so we still have narrow , shallow, myopic, naive minded people like this.
Verily verily I say unto you, common sense is not common. For you to think that cheating is a Nigerian thing is disheartening..... bros, travel and see.

u are the 1st person to notice me on this forum and the above is how u responded to my post. u claim u dont insult people but your comment above proves otherwise and u are nothing but a bloody hypocrite. I dont give a damn about u but i take note of people who throw shades at me. thats y i replied ur quote today with insult so u can know how it feels. stop quoting me on this forum even tho i air my opinion. i never mention u so stay off me.
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by suzziematini(f): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:

u are the 1st person to notice me on this forum and the above is how u responded to my post. u claim u dont insult people but your comment above proves otherwise and u are nothing but a bloody hypocrite. I dont give a damn about u but i take note of people who throw shades at me. thats y i replied ur quote today with insult so u can know how it feels. stop quoting me on this forum even tho i air my opinion. i never mention u so stay off me.

I went through your entire thread, and you went all out on nigerian women....
you degrade, defame and rubbish nigerian women on every topic you put up, and even those that try to defend, you lash with insults either by written words or captioned pictures.

I am a Nigerian, I am a lady.
I am well aware that ppl say all sorts of things on social media, but sometimes it is difficult to ignore such a lash.

In the end, I said travel and see. Meaning that foreign woman are no better than nigerian women. Women are women all over the world.They have their own issues, similar to and even worse than that of nigerian ladies. And I am not just talking.

I did nothing wrong by speaking up not just for the sake of reserved women, but nigerian women in general.

Nothing stopped me from saying :
You pervert
You d*ck head
You a** licker
You bastard
You uncircumcised he goat
You this, you that.

But I ddnt. Im no hypocrite. You went through my comments and im sure you noticed that even when I banter words with people, and get insulted, I try as much as possible to stay away from those words.

Even with the most chivalrous of men, sometimes necessary roughness is needed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts / Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) / My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.