Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,207 members, 7,873,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? (10006 Views)

If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? / Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Fkhalifa(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Had it been the guy has been your crush, you fantasize so much about, would you still get mad if he grabbed your bust in a private corner?
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2015
okeyley:
end time onila what did u expect from a guy by that hour if the day

u were lucky he stopped there

LMAO

I live in a house with pple

he cant try shi-t
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2015
Fkhalifa:
Had it been the guy has been your crush, you fantasize so much about, would you still get mad if he grabbed your bust in a private corner?
i wld be happy smiley

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2015
chrisbaba1:

At 2Am?
7:30pm
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2015
Drabeey:

IM SORRY 4 DOUBTING U ONILA. JUST THAT, I FIND UR STORIES HARD TO BELIVE NOONI. MY CRUSH EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW WHAT U LOOK LIKE. U ARE MY CRUSH ON HERE
love you too
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2015
onila:
i wld be happy smiley
cheesy grin see your yeye mouth, you ladies ehn
buh you wont let him know you feel good and remove his hand?
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by geni340(f): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2015
sis, u need to learn hw to slap hard.probably if hot enough, might even stun d person 4some minutes.Guys give compliments bout my chest bh it should stop at that. if u touch ehn na slap.
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Fkhalifa:
cheesy grin see your yeye mouth, you ladies ehn
buh you wont let him know you feel good and remove his hand?

whats the point of guy u dont like, touching ur b00bs
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2015
geni340:
sis, u need to learn hw to slap hard.probably if hot enough, might even stun d person 4some minutes.Guys give compliments bout my chest bh it should stop at that. if u touch ehn na slap.
u have nice big boobs, ma! smiley

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Guys sha, falling my hands since 10BC. What kinda guy grabs a random lady's boo.bs for goodness sake. I used the word random cos though you know urselves, ur not close enough for him to have a 30seconds guilt free pass with ur boo.bz. I think some guys should get a grip of their emotions.
If you fantasize over a girl, do what you have to do to make her like you. If you aren't successful, then move on with ur despaired life. Hell there are twice the number of girls for every guy, more than enough to go round.

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by okeyley: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2015
onila:

he cant try shi-t

onila if u are honest with yourself its your fault u have been seducing him ever since before now he manifested

check your activities with him for the past 24 hours and prove me
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by okeyley: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2015
onila:

he cant try shi-t
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2015
It happens
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Dont u tink dt's too harsh, perhap life is too short
rheether:
I will give him a dirty slap.
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Roks(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2015
The idea of a dirty slap might not b advisable bcoz the guy might then proceed to rape you, the best thing I would advise you to do is stay off such a guy and if he tries it again, report to someone who you know would give the guy a nice beating grin
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Seun(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2015
It is not safe to meet morally bankrupt guys in secluded environments, particularly their apartments. If he tried that in public you would have been free to slap him and maybe even report him to the police because there would have been witnesses. Just move on and stop meeting him or other guys in their houses or other secluded environments. Never allow yourself to be alone with that guy again, for any reason, or else. Also, make sure you tell many people what he did so if something worse happens in the future they will believe you. This advice may sound paranoid but it's worth it.

Do not dream of dating this person even if you like him; and let him know that his unwanted advance is the reason why you will never consider him so he won't try it with another girl.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by totalhouse(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2015
Seun:
It is not safe to meet morally bankrupt guys in secluded environments, particularly their apartments. If he tried that in public you would have been free to slap him and maybe even report him to the police because there would have been witnesses. Just move on and stop meeting him or other guys in their houses or other secluded environments. Never allow yourself to be alone with that guy again, for any reason, or else. Also, make sure you tell many people what he did so if something worse happens in the future they will believe you. This advice may sound paranoid but it's worth it.

Do not dream of dating this person even if you like him; and let him know that his unwanted advance is the reason why you will never consider him so he won't try it with another girl.

Very well on point seun
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by AfricanApple(f): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2015
onila, next time grab his pen1s and start kissing him
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Lsofdk(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2015
just grab his chest back grin
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by decub: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2015
onila:

I only talk to gentlemen

it sucks being gentle does not guarantee manners all the time

so disappointed in him

u wont react fast to slap him because u didnt expect it from such a guy

You did right, slapping him wouldn't have been the best.

Him being a gentleman as you thought, I believe he would have felt so ashamed of himself (presumably) as you walked away after the incident.
Believe it or not, an average being has some 5 minutes insane behaviour in every 24 hours and that might just have been his own time.

I would rather you call him, probably chat him up and tell him how he abused that confidence you had in him.

Nevertheless, let's pause and think; you said this is the second time and you have some endowed boobs, but that isn't enough reason for someone you call a "gentleman" to have been carried away. You might want to consider that which you do that make them go wacko, or you are probably not meeting real GENTLEMEN

Strictly_my_Opinion
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
onila, next time grab his pen1s and start kissing him
Who is this one? Did onila say they were on set of a nollywood movie? SMH
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2015
onila:
7:30pm

Ehn, just avoid the guy, no matter how "correct" he is. dont give any room for chit chats and always lock ya door
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2015
Onila you stink of lies

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by PascalJ(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
onila:
This is the second time, this is happening to me.

My housemate at the basement apartment said he will love talk to me.

I went downstairs he started telling me, you know I like you, before u know it, he started grabbing my boobs

I had to remove his hands immediately.
Ur package from ur dp is mind-blowing. Every normal guy with feelings will be tempted to feel the blessings. Well, don't trust myself, might want to do d same tin but not in a PDA manner but in a secluded place.
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
cheesy ...give him the kiss of life if he is da one ...give a high kick on the balls if he is none..both are reflex actions on this case..let nairaland advise which it should be next time
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by PascalJ(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
geni340:
For your mind. Be bragging there.
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by DrChukzy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Seun:

Front Page please https://www.nairaland.com/2750400/ambrose-alli-uni-hikes-freshers
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Ahyourity(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
rheether:
I will give him a dirty slap.
so what's the essence of your slap when he has already touched the whole damn thing?
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
okeyley:

onila if u are honest with yourself its your fault u have been seducing him ever since before now he manifested

check your activities with him for the past 24 hours and prove me
we were just friendly to each other because we are Nigerians

didnt know he started liking me

his too skinny for me, I am not attracted to him
so no point of seducing him
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
retaliate nah . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.