Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,206 members, 7,873,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? (10005 Views)

If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? / Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by brandpie: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
he would have to pay for what he did
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by brandpie: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
brandpie:
he would have to pay for what he did
the rocket block burster ebook is here name SEXUALLY CONVICTED at the rate of 2000 naira to place your other
or :paparaziey@yahoo.com
and you can inbox me on this page
the first 20people would be given a discount of 500naira
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens
true

I have to deal with it

we ladies, need to be less uptight to survive with the opposite sex sometimes

what matters, he never does it again, now he knows I dont like it
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
onila, next time grab his pen1s and start kissing him
jesu!!
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Seun:
It is not safe to meet morally bankrupt guys in secluded environments, particularly their apartments. If he tried that in public you would have been free to slap him and maybe even report him to the police because there would have been witnesses. Just move on and stop meeting him or other guys in their houses or other secluded environments. Never allow yourself to be alone with that guy again, for any reason, or else. Also, make sure you tell many people what he did so if something worse happens in the future they will believe you. This advice may sound paranoid but it's worth it.

Do not dream of dating this person even if you like him; and let him know that his unwanted advance is the reason why you will never consider him so he won't try it with another girl.
sorry to ask but what's the essence of this epistle?
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by TeamJoyce(f): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
I will warn the guy seriously,so anytime he sees my boobs he go park well. Nonsense
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by kolexepana: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
You enjoy it, thats why he'll keep touching it
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Margauxluv(f): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time question. grin I wil touch him bk man no go vex
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
onila:

i was wearing a shirt. .my cleavage wasnt showing at all but I got big boobs. so it shows
even if I was showing my cleavage. .no excuse of molesting me
No wonder
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by okeyley: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is the second time, this is happening to me.
My housemate at the basement apartment said he will love talk to me.
I went downstairs he started telling me, you know I like you, before u know it, he started grabbing my boobs
I had to remove his hands immediately

u said its the second time

is it by the same person?

we were just friendly to each other because we are Nigerians
didnt know he started liking me
his too skinny for me, I am not attracted to him
so no point of seducing him

onila
I told u its your fault the evidence is there u created the platform. he confessed his feelings towards u.
I know he might not measure up to the status u want since u said he's too skinny for you
i know the guy would apologize. he might ask for another chance

But be rest assured that what goes around comes around.
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by odaniel1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
firstEVA:
sorry to ask but what's the essence of this epistle?

The essence my dear, is to enlighten half-witted chics like you so you do not find yourself in the middle of a rape scene that you unconsciously got yourself into because of your negligence.
Being uptight with the opposite sex particularly in domestic or residential quarters so as not to be taken cheaply.

*Breathing in fresh air*

Now be a good girl and cook urself a bowl of oats to enrich ur diminishing mental abilities. *wink*
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
odaniel1:

The essence my dear, is to enlighten half-witted chics like you so you do not find yourself in the middle of a rape scene that you unconsciously got yourself into because of your negligence.
Being uptight with the opposite sex particularly in domestic or residential quarters so as not to be taken cheaply.

*Breathing in fresh air*

Now be a good girl and cook urself a bowl of oats to enrich ur diminishing mental abilities. *wink*

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
okeyley:

u said its the second time

is it by the same person?

onila
I told u its your fault the evidence is there u created the platform. he confessed his feelings towards u.
I know he might not measure up to the status u want since u said he's too skinny for you
i know the guy would apologize. he might ask for another chance

But be rest assured that what goes around comes around.

not the same person

what goes ard, come ard what did I do wrong
the guy just wants to smash me. .I havent even known him for a long time
and hes already liking him
screw him!

A girl cant be friendly to a guy without things attached these days

if I like a guy, he will know

and he can touch my boobs anytime he wants wink
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by okeyley: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
onila:
not the same person
and hes already liking himself
screw him!

u got to refix your attitude towards men...... if your attitude was able to bring out the beast in a gentleman then its bad

agba mbu atuu nogwe agba abuo atu nogwe o bu ogwe ka apiri akwuu
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by lepasharon(f): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
onila:

I went downstairs he started telling me, you know I like you, before u know it, he started grabbing my boobs

I had to remove his hands immediately.

what ?
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by okeyley: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
onila:
not the same person
and hes already liking him
screw him!

u got to refix your attitude towards men...... if your attitude was able to bring out the beast in a gentleman then its bad

Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by geni340(f): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
thanks maaa
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
okeyley:

yea, I am too friendly and innocent
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by okeyley: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
onila:
yea, I am too friendly and innocent

sorry dear for being to hard on you I understand everything. Most times we fail to check our daily routines.

1. they define us
2. they define how people relates with us

my opinion though
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
I'll give a very dirty slap
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Moz22: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
shokky24:
I'll give a very dirty slap
where is the boobs sef
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Moz22:
where is the boobs sef
Lol,don't tell me u need glasses grin
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by pet4ril(f): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
onila:

angry angry you slap the hell out of him to correct his silly brain...
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Moz22: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
shokky24:

Lol,don't tell me u need glasses grin
**checks profile pic again** mehn I still can't find d boobs..where did u keep it?
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by chigoizie7(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
rheether:
I will give him a dirty slap.

Why would u do that?
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by JiggamanGh: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
onila:

African men always showcase their lack of civility. I know they say action speaks louder than words but this's the kind of action that lands a person in jail. What he did was sexual harassment.
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by ilevic(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
onila:

i was wearing a shirt. .my cleavage wasnt showing at all but I got big boobs. so it shows
even if I was showing my cleavage. .no excuse of molesting me
let's see how big d boob b
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by sucess001(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
onila:

How can I see u so I can also grab na? tongue tongue
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by SexyCeline(f): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
I will also grab his d*ck unexpectedly too..
Re: If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? by onila(f): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2015
aktem:
end time onila...na only u?....na everytime guys dey touch u,couple of weeks ago...u said a guy ws touching ur laps in a bus,now,na ur boobs dem dey smooch.... na so u fine reach?...smh
i am very pretty and sexy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, This Is What We Need During Sex / 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.