Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,253 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off (42477 Views)

"You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
69MissedCalls:

lol. do you know the meaning of "modest"? what is modest" about chop and clean mouth? these kind of women end up single or divorced because they've seen it all and it can be hard to satisfy such a woman

it's really sad that people can believe any crap on the internet just because it was written in good English. do you know she may not even believe what she is saying?

"chop and clean mouth" sounds like the solution but trust me, it can destroy you

You are misinterpreting her. Yes she mentioned chop and clean mouth but is you read it again, your should be able to deduce what she is trying to say. Whether it not it is going to destroy you depends on you as a personundecided

I know the meaning of modest. I live in a country where that happens all the time and an average Nigeria women can not claim to be more modest than their average woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
69MissedCalls:

lol. do you know the meaning of "modest"? what is modest" about chop and clean mouth? these kind of women end up single or divorced because they've seen it all and it can be hard to satisfy such a woman

What about the men that have seen it all, society rewards them with a certificate of good conduct?
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by BSH4u(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
This girl is a very big dummy! If you decide to use that tactic on a guy who has good intentions about you as a woman, then you would have lost a good guy. If you use it on a guy whose intentions was to use you and dump you, you would make the job more easier for him! So either way, you as the lady has lost out!

When will some Naija ladies learn?
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by lebete3000: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
x6blade:
that is naija believe, come to the Europe or America and you'll know what I am talking about.

This has nothing to do with Naija believe. it's about Law of attraction. if a woman isn't attracted to you sexually you'll have a hard time fvcking her except she's doing it for something else. I'm not saying they won't kick you out afterwards but they must be attracted to you first of all same way you have to be sexually attracted to a lady b4 you wish to fvck her except you're sex starved or you're doing it for a reason.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Uniben4sure: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
I sincerely agree with her!
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Guidette(f): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
I used to do that so its not a revelation to me. I treat men like ordinary human beings. As a lady, its very easy to get guys so i don't hang on to any man who doesn't treat me like a queen. Too many fishes in the sea.
Thank God bae worships the ground I walk on. If he effs up there are many more waiting in line cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by vooyour(f): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
HARDDON:

may i make bold to tell you that you havent met a guy who is worth his onion yet? all you have been with so far are all boys toys. when you meet a guy that can upturn your whole world with his J rod, make u start vibrating and speaking in strange languages when his swings on, u go pouring btw 2-5 times at a stretch, and thereafter sleep off like a babe, u wud ball in here singing a very diff tone.

till den, u are still a learner boss lady
that's your opinion and you're welcome to it. smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by vooyour(f): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
murphyibiam15:

abeg no vex oo....u be yoruba gal bc i doubt if any igbo gal fit do wetin u talk now bc our cultures vary....
lol not even Nigerian hey
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by vooyour(f): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
menxer:

If you keep switching men at random, what does that make you, a mar ried woman, abi? grin
I'm not sure what you mean. But I can tell you one thing, not all of us strive just for marriage. We don't all live our lives for men.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 22, 2015
RedCapChief:
Speaking from a realist non-religious cry point of view, she is right. Many women in this part of the world equate sex to love. For many blokes, sex is sex and love is love. No matter how much you cook and clean for him, you'll just be a receptacle for his semen. Never anything more and maybe something less. All that is bangable is not wife-able

That is why I like Caucasian girls; from the outset they will tell you all they want is one night stand. In the morning, they'll make you coffee and toast if they really felt your performance and then kick you out.

Signed:

PRESIDENT MAMA MMADU BU GARI, GCFR
Ehyaaa, somebody stopped paying for your accommodation at yaba left right? Chai
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by menxer: 1:36am On Nov 22, 2015
vooyour:
I'm not sure what you mean. But I can tell you one thing, not all of us strive just for marriage. We don't all live our lives for men.

No one said you live your life for men but if men are not at the center of the mix, what is the object/subject of your chop and clean mouth policy?
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by vooyour(f): 6:08am On Nov 22, 2015
menxer:

No one said you live your life for men but if men are not at the center of the mix, what is the object/subject of your chop and clean mouth policy?
I still don't understand your question. And no I didn't say you said that. But I'll try to answer. If I just want casual sex, then the man and I will have a mutual agreement. I just want sexual satisfaction only. And if someone has a problem with that they are welcome to leave.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Stycon(m): 6:10am On Nov 22, 2015
Quite interesting. Although, I think it all boils down to the flow and terms of their rapour.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by menxer: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2015
vooyour: lol not necessarily. The trick is to find a guy you know you'd never date and ride them and kick them out the next morning. that way you won't fall for them. Also don't screw them for more than 8 months. Worked for me

vooyour:
I still don't understand your question. And no I didn't say you said that. But I'll try to answer. If I just want casual sex, then the man and I will have a mutual agreement. I just want sexual satisfaction only. And if someone has a problem with that they are welcome to leave.

I bet you understood the OP's arguments and how your comments (quoted) above complement each other? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by obayaya(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2015
Guidette:
I used to do that so its not a revelation to me. I treat men like ordinary human beings. As a lady, its very easy to get guys so i don't hang on to any man who doesn't treat me like a queen. Too many fishes in the sea.
Thank God bae worships the ground I walk on. If he effs up there are many more waiting in line cool

for your mind o
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by ostirich(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2015
Well to me someow she's right. I once slept with a woman and tht was it. She don't pick my calls again. I later saw her and ask why,she said she slept with me bcs she likes me nd want to,and though I'm good in bed she's not daten me that she has a boyfriend that it won't happen again.I was shockd
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by fresherdanU: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2015
it shld come naturally to a woman who values herself. but most of my Nigerian sisters can't get a hold on that.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by vooyour(f): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2015
menxer:

I bet you understood the OP's arguments and how your comments (quoted) above complement each other? grin

maybe I don't understand English hey coz all you're writing seems cryptic to me. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by doublex: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2015
my older sister told me recently that the reason immoral(patriachal) men get angry with a woman who 'chop and clean mouth' is because it shows him his replace-ability.the irony is how he wants to be able to have fun too.fact is woman has a less refractory time than a man,and many can say this shows that she's meant to have as much fun as she wants.how odd that its men here talking about how women equate love to sex as though they are women... cool probably because the immoral(patriachal) man wants us to equate love to sex so his less replace-able.GET THE FACTS MEN LIKE THIS(patriachal)^^^YOU ARE MOST DEFINETLY-ABSOLUTELY-COMPLETELY-IRREVOCABLY REPLACEABLE with men more desire-able than you smiley

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
This advice,though...very lame! A girl should be able to control herself and know better than to go bout sleeping with guys in a bid to win love...what the heck is "chop and clean mouth?" And who loses at the end of the day?
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by RedCapChief(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
MissGdope:

Ehyaaa, somebody stopped paying for your accommodation at yaba left right? Chai
private post cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by hotnsexy4christ(f): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
she is very right. most of us ladies believe after sex there should be a relationship, so most babes feel disappointed when the relationship is not coming, so in other words, Nigerian girls, stop opening your legs for every nigga, but if it happens then do not expect a relationship, just act like nothing happen, do not even called him when you get home, if he calls, fine, and if not, just delete his number and move on, trust me he will be wondering what can of a girl are you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Brugge:

I can't give you any specific timeline without digging around for the supporting materials.

But just think about all you have been told by your parents about what makes an excellent young lady.

Most of the sexual sins which you parents may find unforgivable if committed by you will be treated with some level levity if any of your brother does it.

Then come the lectures from moms to their daughters on how they should only give up the cookie to someone they love and want to spend the rest of their lives with, and how passing it around too often makes you a LovePeddler and that does not portray you or the family in good light. And in addition if you get pregnant no one will marry you and you will be sent away with the pregnancy. While for the male-child in addition to how sex is sin, such gospel from parents always end with if you must do it always remember to use protection and do not get any girl pregnant.

Messages like these coming from parents, whom the kids hold in high esteem, start shaping the kids perception of sex and what is expected of him/her. Unknowingly the girl-child is being programmed such that she view sex and the consequences differently than the male-child.

To the female-child she starts associating sex with relationship and the hope that it works this time so that she would not have many stars to her badge. The more stars she got the more dishonor she brings to herself and to her family, while to the male-child that is a proof of his manhood and virility.

On a different clime, like in the west where mothers take their daughter to health clinic to shop for the best birth control suitable for their daughters once they attain the age of sexual maturity, girls are more expressive in terms of who, when and why they have sex. The society is adjusting to the fact that just like male, female should be allowed to explore their sexual sides in a safe way. I have met countless girls who walk into a bar and wanted nothing other than a one night stand. In fact here girls/boys are being shamed by their sexual naivety, the few number of sexual partner they have had the more naive they are assumed to be sexually.

Personally am neither a moralist nor an 'ethicst' but am all for equality, equality based on scientific findings. I am not in anyway advocating that science should dictate how a society if being run, but that society should make its decisions based on solid scientific findings.

This may be one sided or a bias view or (may be correct afterall) but you just taught me something. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Cutehector(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
She is right u know cheesy

Just waitn for the babe to use me and dump me. Anyone? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
RedCapChief:

Stay in your lane, ugly betty, before a truck knocks you down
Shut up there jare. Oh so I should now be crying because you called me ugly Abi? Ode oshi. Get a life jor. Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by RedCapChief(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
MissGdope:

Shut up there jare. Oh so I should now be crying because you called me ugly Abi? Ode oshi. Get a life jor. Nonsense
private post cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
RedCapChief:

Aww, don't get so worked up over being called ugly. Even ugly betty had her prettier days.
Now I think you're just a troll. An emotionally repressed, physically insecure, immature troll who has allowed her intelligence and wit to be thrown to the dogs. kiss kiss

Hahahahha smh you're so stupid man. Like I said, get a life. And naw I'm not emotionally repressed in any way. I'm a very happy person that tells people the way it is. Idgaf. And BTW before you call someone ugly, kindly post your pic on here so we can all see this high and mighty perfect hot guy that has the right to call others ugly. Tbh I don't even need to see a pic to know you look like a chimp. Quote me again. I'm having fun
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by RedCapChief(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
MissGdope:

Hahahahha smh you're so stupid man. Like I said, get a life. And naw I'm not emotionally repressed in any way. I'm a very happy person that tells people the way it is. Idgaf. And BTW before you call someone ugly, kindly post your pic on here so we can all see this high and mighty perfect hot guy that has the right to call others ugly. Tbh I don't even need to see a pic to know you look like a chimp. Quote me again. I'm having fun
grin grin
private post cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
RedCapChief:

I'm not sure why you're so hooked on 'ugly'. Did I hit a sore nerve? shocked Didn't know your physical insecurity was THAT bad. C'mon babe, just breathe and let go of all those tightly bottled emotions. Keep telling your bruised ego all those happy things you desperately wish are true.
Just look how you contradict yourself: you don't need to see my pic yet you're begging me to post it. Haba! cheesy You're much smarter than this

Lol dude try again grin
After all that and still no pishure? Ah ah na. I ain't begging you to post your pic bruh. I dare you to kiss
Chimp
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Philosopher1979: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
THE REAL PROBOLEM

1. women are basically different from men and nature, biology and psychology wired them to be emotional about sex
2. THE WESTERN WORLD IS TRYING TO SELL US AFRICANS THEIR IDEOLOGY OF SEXUAL RASCALITY AND IT IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY AFFECTING
OUR YOUTH. WHEN U GIVE A GIRL THE IMPRESSION THAT SHE CAN SLEEP WITH ANYBODY ANYHOW, SHE WILL COMMIT ADULTERY WHEN SHE
MARRIES.
3. WE AFRICANS MUST NOT BUY THIS SEXUAL MADNESS FROM THE WEST. IT WILL DESTROY THE MARRIAGE INSTITUTION AND OUR FAMILY
4. OUR YOUTHS ARE GRADUALLY TURNING THEMSELVES INTO intimacy gadgets WHO CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING BEYOND SEX.
5. WE AFRICANS ARE IDEOLOGICALLY BANKRUPT AND SO WE TAKE IN ANY NONSENSE THE WESTERN WORLD THROWS AT US. IT HAS BEEN OUR MENTALITY FOR 5OO YEARS.
6. SEX HAS A PSYCHOLOGICAL DIMENSION PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND IT CAN CAUSE MORE HARM THAN GOOD IF IT IS NOT HANDLED PROPERLY
7. THE PROBLEM WITH US AFRICANS AS A RACE IS WE DO NOT THING FOR OURSELVES. THE WESTERN WORLD THINKS FOR US. I SOMETIMES WONDER IF WE AFRICANS ARE NOT DUMB. WE SEEM NOT TO UNDERSTAND HUMAN NATURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Wants To Date, But He Doesn't Like My Son. / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.