Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,567 members, 7,978,879 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:03 PM

5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl (1717 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by collinsflex(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
I created this topic to counter a thread created by "searching4l0ve" on why u shouldn't Marry a nairaland girl...

Gentlemen N pwetty sisi,,,sit down grab a pop corn let's roll

1.They Are Upto Date: For the sake of your unborn kids u will wanna marry a girl that is update, that has sometin educational to pass to your kids... Nairaland land is a wide forum with some many interesting and educational topics. So imagine your feature wife having access to lots of educational content

2.They Are Funny: As They say "laughing is the best medicine but when you laugh for no reason you surely needs medicine". Ask you self this question, Do you wanna end up in a house where there is no humour? Hell no. I need some to make me laugh like my life depends on it

3. They Are So Bold: From some of their topics and comment here on NL, it shows this girls are bold.. They are ready to take on anything, they don't hesitate to attack when they are being attack...n guess what,, when u claim to b an alpha male they are ready to pull u down cuz it a life of equal right...

4.They Are Non Dependent: if you think am lying, visit business, career and investment forum and see girls trying to make their life better and even this so called alpha males advice to make their life better...

5. NL girls add yours

Cc searching4l0ve toseyn2much

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
You want a person to marry all these ashawos runs girls and jobless leeches shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
collinsflex:
I created this topic to counter a thread created by "searching4l0ve" on why u shouldn't Marry a nairaland girl...

1.They Are Upto Date: For the sake of your unborn kids u will wanna marry a girl that is update, that has sometin educational to pass to your kids... Nairaland land is a wide forum with some many interesting and educational topics. So imagine your feature wife having access to lots of educational content

2.They Are Funny: As They say "laughing is the best medicine but when you laugh for no reason you surely needs medicine". Ask you self this question, Do you wanna end up in a house where there is no humour? Hell no. I need some to make me laugh like my life depends on it

3. They Are So Bold: From some of their topics and comment here on NL, it shows this girls are bold.. They are ready to take on anything, they don't hesitate to attack when they are being attack...n guess what,, when u claim to b an alpha male they are ready to pull u down cuz it a life of equal right...

4.They Are Non Dependent: if you think am lying, visit business, career and investment forum and see girls trying to make their life better and even this so called alpha males advice to make their life better...

5. NL girls add yours
[/s]

Rubbish undecided na guys like u dey make the mgbekes dey carry shoulder.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
shocked shocked

Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by collinsflex(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

Rubbish undecided na guys like u dey make the mgbekes dey carry shoulder.
can u explain better cuz I don't understand ur word "mgbeke "
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by IamLEGEND1: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
marry a NLder?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lol you people are funny o.
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by ajasbaba(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
story for the Gods in olamide voice.
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by harlos: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
collinsflex:

5. NL girls add yours

Smh...
How many of them u met one on one to justify ur assertion uhn
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
collinsflex:
can u explain better cuz I don't understand ur word "mgbeke "

free me guy. ask the girls wey u dey defend
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
The problem here is that you guys are making a mistake of trying to differentiate the ladies on Nairaland from other Nigerian ladies out there, and classifying both of them into different social groups.

The truth is, they are all the same.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by Zambux(f): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
You want a person to marry all these ashawos runs girls and jobless leeches shocked shocked shocked

I sight u na mr perfect

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by obiorathesubtle: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2015

Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
Zambux:

I sight u na mr perfect
I sight you, "Mrs Perfect". undecided
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by Youngpo413: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by Youngpo413: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Rubbish
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by collinsflex(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
searching4l0ve:

free me guy. ask the girls wey u dey defend
am not holding u bro
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by collinsflex(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
harlos:

Smh... How many of them u met one on one to justify ur assertion uhn
how many have u met either for judging them ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by Ewizard(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by missKiffy(f): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nah una sabi
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by calabardick(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
collinsflex:

5. NL girls add yours

who do you this kind thing? god is watching her with 12D
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by collinsflex(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
calabardick:

who do you this kind thing? god is watching her with 12D
lol buh it ok

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by harlos: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
collinsflex:
how many have u met either for judging them ?
I wasn't judging them anywhere here

M just trying to make u understand this is a faceless forum where anybody can pretend to be what they are not.
Try and meet few of them before concluding like this.

Most people on social networks are introvert . Meet them first nd u'll see

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm.smh.
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by VaselineSquad: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hmmmmmmmm.smh.

pleas help me rub ma peniis embarassed
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
VaselineSquad:

pleas help me rub ma peniis embarassed
what happened to your vaseline
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by ClassCaptain(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hespi to Somo Una meries cash I hon hon
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by VaselineSquad: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
what happened to your vaseline

notin, i jus nid new hans, d hans of a stranga embarassed
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
3 and 4 kiss kiss
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
collinsflex:

5. NL girls add yours

I concur
Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
@ the guys ranting dah they can't marry nairaland babes........ Do yu think we are interested in yu guys too.mtcheeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reason Why You Should Marry A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hehe marry a female nairalander and start making nairaland babiescheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old / A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine / (VIDEO) A Man Touches 100 Women Boob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.