Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine (1680 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Meet A Sexy 63-year-old Grandmother With The Body Of An 18-year-old girl(Photos) / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Orator2383: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
So I bumped into this good friend just yesterday. He and I haven’t seen in a while.

We get talking and I asked after his babe.He said she's fine and then he talks about coming across an article where a blog reviews his best Android phones for Valentine’s. He reveals that he’s a little confused on what phone to get for his woman this Valentine’s. He wants me to pick from the five phones that were reviewed on the blog. He wants her to have something she would keep using for some time. Something chic, trendy and worth her time.

Now, this is easy for me, I reply with a smile, “Tecno Phantom 5.”

“Aren’t you recommending that because it’s the phone you’re using?”

“I won’t recommend something that I haven’t tried. Buy her the phone. It’s totally worth all the hype you’ve been hearing.

I stare at the crease on his forehead; he is still not convinced. And so I go ahead and pitch the phone’s specs and features to him.

I tell him about the scratch resistance screen. I show him the 13MP back camera and also show him the clarity of the 8MP front camera. He wants to see pictures; I open my gallery and he’s amazed at the quality of pictures he finds there, from both the front and back cameras.

He seems interested in the fingerprint sensor so I demonstrate how fast it works, adding that it is faster than Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and the iPhone 6 at a responsiveness of 0.7 seconds.

He says he has heard that the sound is amazing and so I play him a DJ Kentalky’s ‘Headache’ video featuring Yemi Alade and Dammy Krane. He is wowed by both the sound and picture quality of the Phantom 5.

Next, he asks me about the performance of the phone. I am only too glad to share that it comes with a 1.3GHz Octa-core cortex processor and has 3GB of RAM which is great when you want to multitask. I explain how I do a lot of things at the same time while using the phone. User Interface is great, I add. Easy functionality. I show him the already pre-installed apps. Google Chrome, BBM, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Palmchat, Palmplay, Google Play Store, UC Mini browser, Google Maps, Google Settings, WPS Office, Opera Mini and others.

By now, I am beginning to see that crease on his forehead disappear.

“And battery life?”

“3, 000mAh Lithium Ion battery. Every day I start with a full battery and only have to recharge by evening, and that is when I use it fully.”

He pauses, he’s in thought, he’s contemplating…

“You’re sure this phone is strong? You know my babe can like to throw her phones anyhow.”

I laugh. “Do you know how many times this phone has hit the floor? I can’t even count and I’ve even taken the jacket off because it’s too beautiful to have it covered. Yet do you see any scratch?”

He stares at it. Says nothing for a bit…

And then, “How much is it?”

“Only 69, 900 bucks.”

“OMG! That cheap!

“But after all I’ve told you, isn’t it worth it?”

“It is actually, but…”

By the time I am done, he is left with half a smile on his face. He asks to have another feel of the phone and I pass it to him. He falls in love ─ I guess.

“I can get used to touching this, brother, The capacitive screen is amazing. Are you sure I won’t buy one for myself too?”

I laugh. He won’t let go of the phone even when I tell him I have to rush home.

If you are planning to get a phone this valentine, phantom 5 is the right phone that speaks premium without breaking the bank

Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Yorubago(f): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
confirm...
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by adeememman(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Send it to me here. So i can feel it before i pass my comment
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Orator2383: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
adeememman:
lol I sight you
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by cokacoola(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Which kind yeye advert be this
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Frontier2: 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol. Phantom5 is OK but na money kill am. Can you recommend a sweet babe too?
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Orator2383: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
adeememman:
Awoof man
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by adeememman(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Orator2383:
Awoof man
%-) thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Frontier2: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
adeememman:
%-) thanks for the compliment.
lol, compliment?
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Marvell23(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
@Op, you ended up seducing the brother with phantom 5. Which one will you recommend for my cutie
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by adeememman(m): 6:40am On Jan 18, 2016
Frontier2:
lol, compliment?
yes nw, unless you have a better word
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Orator2383: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvell23:
@Op, you ended up seducing the brother with phantom 5. Which one will you recommend for my cutie
lol #phantom 5
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Maximum83: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
The Phantom 5 is actually very good
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Orator2383: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Frontier2:
Lol. Phantom5 is OK but na money kill am. Can you recommend a sweet babe too?
I look like matchmaker?
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Frontier2: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Orator2383:
I look like matchmaker?
Maybe
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Orator2383: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
Frontier2:
Maybe
lol
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Smellymouth: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Orator2383: 12:06am On Jan 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin
see Ur mouth. Lol
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Smellymouth: 4:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Orator2383:
see Ur mouth. Lol

Wetin do my mouth??
grin

Yawns!!!
Re: A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine by Orator2383: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Wetin do my mouth?? grin
Yawns!!!
it's opened as if you wanna swallowed the Phantom 5

(1) (Reply)

See Why Women Should Masturbate / LOL: This Guy Invited His New Girl For A Launch Date, She Came With 3 Friends... / Shameless Behaviours I Have Noticed On Romanceland..........evil People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.