Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! (3015 Views)

I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor / Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Please, if your family member, father, brother or relative are in the army, kindly find out their whereabout. Apparently, Boko Haram may have decimated most of our fighting forces. When the IGP said that about 10000 of our officers have been killed by Boko Haram, many of us did not believe him, but with recent happenings, it clearly shows that this regime is out to destroy Nigeria.

It appears that the batalion from Warri have all been killed by Boko Haram while the Federal Government is lieing about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by ERAKAMUS: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Battalion from WARRI?

3 Likes

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Serious problem...why cover up?

4 Likes

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by doctokwus: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Is it only battalion from Warri, they shud also be asking for the battalion from Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by chaloner(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Chaii buhari na demon oooo....biafra soldiers, SS/SE soldiers open ur eyes.... Fight for ur life now or die for ntg

13 Likes

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by IAMTHEHERO: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
l don't know what to say!
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by redsconsult(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
the battalion from warri are fine and doing great where ever they are says the scripture
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by sheedy407(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Im very sure Buhari tot it was a child play when he was campaigning, now im sure he is feeling the heat and if care is not taken, the same way he campaigned abt it in GEJ tenure, maybe another Presidential aspirant will use it against him.

3 Likes

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by speedyGonzales: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
the big bellies just screams nigeria to me! I really hope the army are not covering it up, cause that will suck!

1 Like

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nigerians doing channels, punch, vanguard's and all other popular media house's work.

Our fate is in our own hands.

2 Likes

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
please can we for once value the santity of life in this country by ignoring our political affiliations and demanding that clarification be given by the military on this issue. Nobody will value us as Nigerians if we don't value ourselves first
doctokwus:
Is it only battalion from Warri, they shud also be asking for the battalion from Biafra!
redsconsult:
the battalion from warri are fine and doing great where ever they are says the scripture

7 Likes

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by uwani(f): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Truth is the soldiers are all dead, the military has been trying to cover it up, and the casualty figure is actually higher than the publicised figure.

6 Likes

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by ojun50(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
We need there families to come out nd speak dis is getting serious

3 Likes

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
I thought the government have been able to stop 'structured' boko haram attacks, what do we call this?

There are international powers behind boko haram, their reason I don't know. What we have now is cirtanly not the BH founded by the late Yusuf.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by wordcat(m): 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
ojun50:
We need there families to come out nd speak dis is getting serious

That's suicide mission

3 Likes

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
why do you think so
wordcat:

That's suicide mission
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by CCsurplus007(m): 12:04am On Nov 22, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
why do you think so

They signed up for it and their families are aware of the rules in the military . At best they would inform their families they died in active service and that would be the end of the case. From the initial denials to the counter statements something is probably not right.
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by wordcat(m): 12:09am On Nov 22, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
why do you think so
This is Nigeria my bro
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by onatisi(m): 2:05am On Nov 22, 2015
sheedy407:
Im very sure Buhari tot it was a child play when he was campaigning, now im sure he is feeling the heat and if care is not taken, the same way he campaigned abt it in GEJ tenure, maybe another Presidential aspirant will use it against him.
bros ,you don't understand buharo at all. He is not feeling any heat at all.nothing moves him,all these cries of ppl dying and no fuel is like Christmas jingle bells to him. He doesn't even know what is going on .if you want to get buhari attention just kill 30 of his cows then you have his attention. Nigerians voted for someone who has ears but doesn't listen,he is a one way human robotic machine .

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 22, 2015
This is not funny

1 Like

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by onatisi(m): 2:19am On Nov 22, 2015
Logise:
This is not funny
as sad and disheartening as the news is,the silence of the military authorities and their contradictory responses to the question of people confirms the fact that those soldiers are dead. If they were alive the military authorities would have called a press conference to debunk the claim. Now the problem is that they are trying to kill the story with silence because once it is confirmed there will be mass desertions from the army frontline , the morale of the remaining soldiers will be destroyed ,soldiers are still been owed some salaries and yet they are dying daily,they haven't been given enough weapons to fight with since buhari came into power

6 Likes

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by chronique(m): 2:57am On Nov 22, 2015
From the look of things so far,it's obvious these guys are dead and the military high command is trying to cover things up. What's even so annoying,is the fact that some group of persons on NL,have been fighting so hard to confuse us all and distort all reasonable logical reasoning that points to this. If the report credited to the Rivers state governor is true and anything to go by,then there is serious call for concern. Let's take note of the fact that as a governor of a state,Wike will certainly have more accurate and correct details of the situation,than those of us just reading the news on social media.
In the heat of this boko haram war,I almost quit my biz to join the army cos I was tired of shouting on social media. When I read stories of troops being sabotaged by their colleagues and being killed in the process,I got discouraged. The thought of being killed without firing a single shot,was totally unacceptable to me. Who knows,maybe I would have been dead by now. My gratitude goes out to everyone who has lost a relative in this boko haram war. They died to keep I and other Nigerians safe. May their deaths never be in vain.

10 Likes

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by ArodeTsolaye: 6:16am On Nov 22, 2015
Just like Stalin, Buhary simply sent these soldiers of SE/SS descent from warri to the slaughterhouse, to reduce their numbers and fully northernize the army to avoid them from switching allegience to Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by Mishydoo(m): 6:24am On Nov 22, 2015
[b]That Pix isnt Nigerians....stop with the lies.Dont allow urself to be used by others to pursue selfish interest...![b]
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by Iykopee(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2015
My neighbours cell phone had been switched off for days now. He's a military sergeant dispatched to borno state. I just wanna believe the guy is gone.
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by Money40: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I thought the government have been able to stop 'structured' boko haram attacks, what do we call this?

There are international powers behind boko haram, their reason I don't know. What we have now is cirtanly not the BH founded by the late Yusuf.
shekau have done his work, which is putting buhari on the site angry what we have now is ISIS buhari can't stop them

2 Likes

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by malele(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Such amount of soldiers weren't killed in a day in jonathan regime.
The funny thing is these people that called goodluck names are slient over the stupid things happening.

4 Likes

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by MayorofLagos(m): 7:01am On Nov 22, 2015
Their facial scars look like acid burns. Like they were head dipped in a bucket of acid.

May their souls rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by ekamavictor(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2015
If you investigate the alleged death further, u will discover that these sooldiers were not killed by bokoharam rather dey were killed by d militrary to reduce. The numbers of igbo and southerners in the army. Mark my words, I do not pray we have a situation like hutu and tutsi or repeated epistle of the civil war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by fineguy11(m): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2015
It baffles me when i see comments of people feigning concern about troops killed in battle...Nigeria is at war,there are bound to be casualties on both sides..America lost over 3,000 soldiers in 2003 iraq invasion,this figure wasnt released until after the war,yet we didnt see any outcry from citizens of families of the soldiers..The idiots that are yapping abt this issue dont even have families in the army,all u care abt is looking for confirmation of bad news so u'll taint the govt with it,its very unfortunate....u come on nairaland and u're looking for dead soldiers,why dont u go to sambisa or kodunga or Gwoza hills and find out if indeed there are dead soldiers?..its unfortunate that folks like the OP have lost their sanity in the name of partisan politics..May God restore it for u..
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by nwolisar: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Anybody that reads thru and thoroughly will spot the loopholes. So you started crafting sms and sent to urself and expect us to believe this bullcrap? Try harder or take a lesson in constructive propaganda, cos the message obviously shows that its just one person typing. Next
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by highpriest4: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB / Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! / Remember The Politician Who Went Nude Few Days Back? Checkout His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.