Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! (3023 Views)

I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor / Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by irynterri(f): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=fineguy11 post=40278463]It baffles me when i see comments of people feigning concern about troops killed in battle...Nigeria is at war,there are bound to be casualties on both sides..America lost over 3,000 soldiers in 2003 iraq invasion,this figure wasnt released until after the war,yet we didnt see any outcry from citizens of families of the soldiers..The idiots that are yapping abt this issue dont even have families in the army,all u care abt is looking for confirmation of bad news so u'll taint the govt with it,its very unfortunate....u come on nairaland and u're looking for dead soldiers,why dont u go to sambisa or kodunga or Gwoza hills and find out if indeed there are dead soldiers?..its unfortunate that folks like the OP have lost their sanity in the name of partisan politics..May God restore it for u..[/quote/]we all know they must be casualties in war,but we want our govt. to equip these young men who have decided to risk their lives for the country,everything is not always about politics,these are pples breadwinners and sons,do u know how many widows have been trying to have access to their dead soldiers money all to no avail,i'm sure u will be mad to hear that some battalions are using ordinary hilux to fight bh guys that have armoured vehicles,pls the state of things over there are suicidal
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by frisky2good(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2015
They will never lay their hands on the little entitlements they qualify for if they go public.

TIMEISWISDOM:
why do you think so
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by onatisi(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=irynterri post=40279894][/quote]bros never argue with a fool. You should have ignored that poster.his post isn't worthy of a single reply
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by dikeigbo2(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2015
Yea lies lies lies,why is this government and its institutions full of lies and deciets?

When old men resort to lies and abracadabra,what will their offspring s do?

One family from here just knew about the death of their soldier son in mubi after eight (coolmonths ..it's so pathetic,why these concealment s?
Baba lie Mohammed
Baba lie Muhamed
Baba lie Muhammed answer is needed... No lies please
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by fineguy11(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=irynterri post=40279894][/quote]i agree with u totally..Govt is largely responsible for the current predicament our soldiers are currently facing@the front..,.,but we shouldnt use the shortcommings of our military as a political tool just to score cheap political points...
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by Anticabal: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Very gross picture.
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2015
fineguy11:
i agree with u totally..Govt is largely responsible for the current predicament our soldiers are currently facing@the front..,.,but we shouldnt use the shortcommings of our military as a political tool just to score cheap political points...
really! It was ok to use the shortcomings of the previous regime to score cheap political point but its nt ok do so now. However, I think this is no longer about politics, recent events shows that military re not finding it funny up north contrary to what they want us to believe. Again if boko haram is weakened as they say it shouldn't be ranking #1 in terrorism should it?
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by ta4ba3(m): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2015
I swear it's real... just called my Bro in d military and he has confirmed it... I asked him to run nigeria is not worth fighting for not to talk of dying
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by onatisi(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2015
ta4ba3:
I swear it's real... just called my Bro in d military and he has confirmed it... I asked him to run nigeria is not worth fighting for not to talk of dying
especially when the commander in chief behaves as if the death of his soldiers means nothing.

1 Like

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by ta4ba3(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2015
onatisi:
especially when the commander in chief behaves as if the death of his soldiers means nothing.

Truth... he'll be travelling from one country to d other tourist president.. I knew d wankstar was a scam from day one

2 Likes

Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by onatisi(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2015
ta4ba3:

Truth... he'll be travelling from one country to d other tourist president.. I knew d wankstar was a scam from day one
there was a terrorist attack in France this year and one man was beheaded ,the president of France left the EU meeting he was attending immediately and returned home ,just because of one single soul. Our own president jets out amid confirmed rumors of killing of 150 soldiers in a single swoop.
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by ta4ba3(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2015
onatisi:
there was a terrorist attack in France this year and one man was beheaded ,the president of France left the EU meeting he was attending immediately and returned home ,just because of one single soul. Our own president jets out amid confirmed rumors of killing of 150 soldiers in a single swoop.

May God save us from d dullard..
Re: Military Coverup: Confirm That Your Loved Ones Are Still Alive!!! by chronique(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2015
It's such a sad thing. Has anyone heard anything about siriusblack? Is He safe? Henry120,can you please update us on his safety and whereabouts?
onatisi:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo / Could This Be A Lie Bursted About Buhari Released Pics / President Buhari In Full Igbo Regalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.