Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? (3514 Views)

Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? / As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? / I’m In Love With My Pastor, I Want His ‘holy Manhood’ – Sexy Girl ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Aceed: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
The guy don become gold digger na
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by sunddy: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pennah:
end time name run soffa huh!
cool
Pennah:
end time name run soffa huh!
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
end time husband
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2015
IamLucy:

bulllcrap
He's right dear.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2015
IamLucy:
male gold diggers be like....

How can you state that Lucy. You are not being rational here.
If she could gladly and willingly change her own name, what's the big deal about an ordinary piece of land. I can't even count how many I've acquired.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Will Change Your Perception About Love / Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? If Yes?, Why? / Things to say when you are on your period

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.