Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:12 AM

Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. (2438 Views)

Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. / HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Biafra protesters in awka road, onitsha

Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
kiss *spits my zobo coz this guys seemed not to have any I.Q

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by atoleybaba(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Jobless people everywhere...u just jump into d street to protest rubbish
Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Retributionn: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Jobless useless Ipod fools

The police should use LIVE bullets on these animals

1 Like

Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Under this hot sun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:
Jobless useless Ipod fools

The police should use LIVE bullets on these animals

Full. .tard from a failed family.

Use live bullets on civilians who are protesting unarmed?

Your post is why the IPOB youths refer Nigeria as zoo where rights are not obeyed.

Instead of your armed forces to battle Boko Haram and install peace in the NE, you are here advising them to use the bullets on innocent folks whereas the murderers are walking free up in North East.

Shame on you!

9 Likes

Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Retributionn: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Largas:

[s] Full. .tard from a failed family.

Use live bullets on civilians who are protesting unarmed?

Your post is why the IPOB youths refer Nigeria as zoo where rights are not obeyed.

Instead of your armed forces to battle Boko Haram and install peace in the NE, you are here advising them to use the bullets on innocent folks whereas the murderers are walking free up in North East.

Shame on you![/s]

They are disturbing the peace of the land

They are a security threat

So many criminals among those group of miscreants, they are a danger to the public

Did they seek for and did they get police permit for this protest?

Biafra my left yansh

These animals are psychos. I maintain that they should be shot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:

They are disturbing the peace of the land

They are a security threat

So many criminals among those group of miscreants, they are a danger to the public

Did they seek for and did they get police permit for this protest?

Biafra my left yansh

These animals are psychos. I maintain that they should be shot

Go shoot them.

6 Likes

Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Nnamoo77: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
Am watching dem live and direct....! Up biafra!!!! One love to all zoo......!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Kestolovee95(f): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Even those shouting 'Biafra is dead". Have found themselves talking about 'dead Biafra' more than 100 times. LWKMD grin

6 Likes

Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by superstar1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
After this, what's next?
Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Blackfire(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Opin aye. . . . . . . Uwa mmebi.
Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Retributionn: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Largas:

Go shoot them.

This is not Biafra

We have a Police force for that

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Iykopee(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Rather than obsessing over Yorubas, you should be asking why your kinsmen still refuse to leave Yorubaland after repeated calls by Ipod/Massob to return to the East. These stubborn Igbos are making this agitation appear as a big joke. I personally support Biafra coz I want all Igbo.ss out of Yorubaland. Please encourage your stubborn kinsmen to leave our lands and if they listen and obey your call then you'll know that we don't give a funk about y'all.

Returning to biafra is neva a problem. Give them biafra and leave their director alone. Can't u see u have been holding them down? The mere commisioner spoke against biafra, the terrorist president uses DSS to to intimidate them. the fault is urs.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Chibuzoc(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Rather than obsessing over Yorubas, you should be asking why your kinsmen still refuse to leave Yorubaland after repeated calls by Ipod/Massob to return to the East. These stubborn Igbos are making this agitation appear as a big joke. I personally support Biafra coz I want all Igbo.ss out of Yorubaland. Please encourage your stubborn kinsmen to leave our lands and if they listen and obey your call then you'll know that we don't give a funk about y'all.
Hungry man, you want them to leave so that you can claim there property shame on you, you are a big time failure before mankind. How many companies are owned by foreigners in Lagos? You don't know Biafra will come and the Biafrains will still own those properties in your land losers
Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by lawrenceunaa: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
kiss * spits my zobo coz this guys seemed not to have any I.Q
when u type out of bigotry. Mr man u sip not spit except u ve been sipping ur urine undecided
Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
when u type out of bigotry. Mr man u sip not spit except u ve been sipping ur urine undecided
read b4 u quote me again i meant wat i wrote... No errors
Re: Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. by Flyoruboy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chibuzoc:

Hungry man, you want them to leave so that you can claim there property shame on you, you are a big time failure before mankind. How many companies are owned by foreigners in Lagos? You don't know Biafra will come and the Biafrains will still own those properties in your land losers

Mehn fvck you, you flat.headded pygmy. You lot can carry your so-called properties to your accursed East for all I care. Besides, I was merely echoing Massob's call to your people to return home. No be una dey shout Biafra all over the place. Left to me, upon Biafran actualization, all yeeb.oss in the SW will be made to vacate Yorubaland and apply for re-entry. Kapish!

(1) (Reply)

A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos / Ex-fct Minister Chilling In His London Hide-out / Enugu: Amalla People Sold Land To The Fulani's Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.