Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. (3478 Views)

Dont Go For Police/army Recruitement Now - Biafra Leaders To Ndigbo, Ss / HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba / Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by naijaracist(m): 6:32am On Dec 28, 2015
BBC REPORT Biafra Independence IPOB BVI Channel 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CfXscA4qBA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2015
So, wetin this one come mean?
Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by naijaracist(m): 6:42am On Dec 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
So, wetin this one come mean?

tune in to bbc live and listen

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by chinae(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2015
The hand writing will soon leave the wall, then the land will rise straight frim the sum, onboard will be the children of light.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by Babzrockman: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2015
Do u know how long Catalunya has been on world news? Yet no independence

2 Likes

Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2015
naijaracist:

tune in to bbc live and listen
live ke? It ain't live na. I jes listened to the tube and it was abt these two guys who were taking abt there involvement as reporters

1 Like

Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by naijaracist(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2015
chinae:
The hand writing will soon leave the wall, then the land will rise straight frim the sum, onboard will be the children of light.

i was shocked on the interview, they talk about so many things

1 Like

Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by BALLOSKI: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2015
Mynd

Seun, pls create 'delete button' for your mods. Closing threads alone doesn't solve the problem.

1 Like

Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by Vulu: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2015
MORE COVERAGE COMING AFTER THE USA ELECTIONS.

3 Likes

Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by Yujin(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2015
We do not seek war- that is not our intention. We do not seek to create a bitter acrimony with other people around us. All we want is a land with freedom where we can pursue our dreams and aspirations without hindrance. We want to use our resources to develop our land the way that will speak good of our people. Nigeria can never give us that hence we call for biafra. Let the world here our cry. We don't want Nigeria. All we want is Biafra- the land of freedom and progress.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by eaccyboy(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Kd
Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by dunkem21(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Mynd

Seun, pls create 'delete button' for your mods. Closing threads alone doesn't solve the problem.

I agree totally ..

He should even add *deactivate monikers* for them .. cool

3 Likes

Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by BALLOSKI: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2015
dunkem21:

I agree totally ..

He should even add *deactivate monikers* for them .. cool
that's what I'm suggesting.
Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by belente(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2015
wish away Biafra agitation at your own peril
Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by seaboi06(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2015
foolish pple
Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by IGBOPRINCE: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2015
Babzrockman:
Do u know how long Catalunya has been on world news? Yet no independence
how dat one take consign us? We re different.

2 Likes

Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by malton: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Yujin:
We do not seek war- that is not our intention. We do not seek to create a bitter acrimony with other people around us. All we want is a land with freedom where we can pursue our dreams and aspirations without hindrance. We want to use our resources to develop our land the way that will speak good of our people. Nigeria can never give us that hence we call for biafra. Let the world here our cry. We don't want Nigeria. All we want is Biafra- the land of freedom and progress.
How does Nigeria impede your growth? I've watched for so long how you guys sing songs of Nigeria holding you back from your "Utopia" of some sort, not realising how much advantage the country serves you. No great achiever has had it easy before, it's why they are referred to as "overcomers". With the requisite grit, you will succeed anywhere...your problem is, you want everything handed to you on a plate, you're so devoid of the long attributed work ethic of the Igbo Nation. Or what precedence points to your leaders leading you along the very path you seek?
Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by bonechamberlain(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2015
BBC, they are in the same page with their British masters, if it was CNN or RT or CNT or aljazeera it would have been better.

don't put hope on BBC, they are on the same page with the north.
Re: Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. by 247NewsUpdateNG: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2015
Comments and campaigns made by the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, are punishable charges of treason, yes, but not in this era. If we claim we are in a democratic dispensation, then Nnamdi Kanu was only exercise his fundamental right of speech. Else, people like the billionaire Donald Trump would be presently cooling his ass off at Guatemala or Guantanamo Bay, yet he drops this same genre of comments (even worse) on international television stations and social media platforms, while on a PRESIDENTIAL campaign, and if we are honest with ourselves we might have applauded some of these comments.
All I can say about all recent happenings is that the Federal Government is actually playing into the hands of the agitators with the prosecution of the IPOB leader.
N/B: Realization of Biafra only requires a referendum from UN and other international bodies.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi / We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers / Poisoning! Man Exposes How Northern Governors Plans To Replace Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.