Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:37 PM

Why Do Women Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Cheat? (1214 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Cheat? by donex: 9:15pm On May 23, 2009
This is a constant question that always been ask by many People, WHY DO PEOPLE CHEAT especially WOMEN. The case of men is clear, they are never satisfy with what they get thereby prompting them to cheat. Are you a woman, Married or single, answer this question, WHY DO WOMEN CHEAT?
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by JJYOU: 9:20pm On May 23, 2009
donex:

This is a constant question that always been ask by many People, WHY DO PEOPLE CHEAT especially WOMEN. The case of men is clear, they are never satisfy with what they get thereby prompting them to cheat. Are you a woman, Married or single, answer this question, WHY DO WOMEN CHEAT?
go to ghane site or something like that. naija puritans dont cheat. never.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Sauron1: 9:28pm On May 23, 2009
donex:

Sexual satisfaction!!! grin
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by follypimpi(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2009
Well for Cheddaz too.If you aint Paid,your broke ass will possibly get cheat on if a Rich dude approach your wifey !!!
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Sauron1: 9:36pm On May 23, 2009
follypimpi:

Well for Cheddaz too.If you aint Paid,your broke ass will possibly get cheat on if a Rich dude approach your wifey !!!

More women sleep with men of lower status than the ones with higher status.
It's so easy to see women sleeping with their employees these days.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Treetop20(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2009
this is a sexist question to ask
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Sauron1: 9:43pm On May 23, 2009
Treetop20:

this is a sexist question to ask

Sexist?? shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Treetop20(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sexist?? shocked shocked
why conclude with generalizations?
cheating is different person to person
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Sauron1: 9:49pm On May 23, 2009
Treetop20:

why conclude with generalizations?
cheating is different person to person

Of course. . . . . . .it varies from person to person.
However, the main causes can be grouped into 3-5 places.
The most common outta this group would have to be sexual satisfaction. wink
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by MaiSuya(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2009
JJYOU:

go to ghane site or something like that. naija puritans dont cheat. never.

The height of self delusion. . .
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by 190: 10:19pm On May 23, 2009
@post
because they are never tired of closing their legs
the passage btween their legs na xpress road
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by tope5000: 10:21pm On May 23, 2009
190, stop dating whores cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by JJYOU: 2:28pm On May 24, 2009
Mai Suya:

The height of self delusion. . .
mallam, you dont catch nigerian cheat before?
wetin be your wahala i am speaking for nigerians you are here trying to give my most righteous people bad name. look here be careful you hear?
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by sillyboy(m): 2:18am On May 25, 2009
190:

@post
because they are never tired of closing their legs
the passage btween their legs na xpress road

lol. . . . . . grin sad

tope5000:

190, stop dating whores cheesy

buhahahahahah. . . . .lol
Tope na wahooo. . . . .I see that ur pix , i wan mail u straight. Luckily for u, I dont knw hw to send personal mail on nairaland.

@ Topic.

Whatever, anybody is free to do whatever jare. . . .if u cheated on, then cheat on em back. . . . .(2 ge 2)
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by iyaade: 3:55am On May 25, 2009
Women cheat because they no longer care about the man they are with.

He may have treated her badly with words or actions. He may have cheated on her one too many times. He may have never had her heart to begin with.

A woman in love does not cheat.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by shanda(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2009
Some ladies are dyckaholic
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by puskin: 10:09am On May 25, 2009
I concur. Their p*ssy is alwayz 4a d*ck.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Feelitx(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2009
Lack of attention.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by yjay(f): 3:09pm On May 25, 2009
For the same very reason men cheat!!!!! very simple!
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by soulamanne(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2009
in this order in my own opinion and lil exp

AS A FORM OF RETALLIATION(WHEN THEY FEEL THEIR PARTNER IS CHEATING)
FINANCIAL FAVOR(WHEN THEY FIND SOMEONE WITH MORE CASH TO THROW AROUND THAN U)
SEXUAL SATIS(SOME BABES ARE DEPRIVED WHILE SOME CANT JUST GET ENOUGH VIS A VIS GAME!)

hope ve made senses
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by soulamanne(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2009
as an addendum guys cheat

cos it makes them feel like a superman(trust me on this.there is this devilish feelin of yeah ve gotten her in us, so major reason is game)

when ur woman starts to misbehave(esp if u love her but she isnt responsive to it.u get pissed off and want someone else)
in dis order and my opinion
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by v3: 4:39pm On May 25, 2009
REASONS A GIRL COULD POSSIBLY WANNA CHEAT OR SHIT ON U

1) MONEY - If you've got the cash, i prolly dnt see reason why she'd wanna dump an cash-well like you. . But if you no get money, no honey my broda
2) SEX - If you give it to her good, w/out the cash, she'd still cum back asking for more. . even to the point of wanting to pay you juz to sex her (i'm a living witness), but if you be indomie noodle (2 minute guy), she wouldn't hesitate to drop you son.
3) If you'z ugly or have short comings, thats ANOTHER excuse she'd wanna use to get rid of you.

Can't think of ANY other MAJOR reason for now

NLders if you av more, please add 2 d list
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by morosky(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2009
Reasons;
1. Cuz their friends are doing it.
2. Cash: to support their families,selves and even their guys.
3. Handsomeness: Dey trip for more handsome guys.
4. For Fun: to feel like other girls (mostly on campus).
5. Payback: to pay the guys back or fellow chicks.
6. Some are not satisfied wit one man.
7.For security: some feel with more than one man,they are secured in the sense that if one messes up, the other is there.
Let me stop here for now.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by angelgirl1(f): 7:20pm On May 26, 2009
People regardless of gender who cheat are not satisfied with something in their life/relationship. Could be one thing or a combination of things. Maybe their partner is not nice to them, maybe they have low self esteem, maybe they do not truly feel romantically about their partner and thus cheat out of boredom or thirst for more. But men and women are different. So in most cases when men cheat they weren't in love with their partner in the first place or their partner cheated on them first and the love was lost. Either way I think men mostly cheat when they fall out of love, never were in love, or have a sex addiction. Women cheat mostly  cheat because of self esteem issues or security issues. Women also may cheat because they have a sex addiction.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by ChuckBass1(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2009
Foolish topic!

Do you think they call women bit**ches for nothing? A bitch is a female dog and how often do you see a female dog sleep with only one dog? Its natural and in born, that's why girls have the same exact traits like female dogs! They can't seem to put their puss**y under 1 lock and key hence both of them are called bitch**es!
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by Shentz(f): 8:10pm On May 26, 2009
Because its fun

Nah Im joking
could be endless reasons such as she is not getting the attention she wants, bored, be forced to cheat, certain circumstances,
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by charles316: 11:09am On May 27, 2009
*Shentz*:

Because its fun

Nah Im joking
could be endless reasons such as she is not getting the attention she wants, bored, be forced to cheat, certain circumstances,

god help u.say guys dey widen ur gutter 4 u.i know u are not joking.out of the abundance of the heart d mouth speaketh.
pls close ur legs.thanks

FYI:66% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS LIVING WITH HIV
Re: Why Do Women Cheat? by luxoire(f): 12:42pm On May 27, 2009
i would think for most women it is an emotional thing!

their partner 'ignores' them emotionally - they find comfort/solace/friendship in some one of the opposite sex outside of their relationship and before you know it - feelings start to develop and one thing leads to another - she might not have meant it that way - it just happened - and most times it will be going on for a while before her husband b/f will notice.

other women are just like men - they are not satisfied with what they have - they do not want to compromise and think their man is perfect in every other way but lacks sexual competence, and so they'll keep him but get the physical gratification from elsewhere

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Prefer The Hot Heads To The Cool Ones / We both have the sickle cell trait....? / In Love With My Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.