Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,501 members, 7,940,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" (42809 Views)

Why Blogger Emenike Iroegbu Was Arrested - Abia Govt / SSS Arrests Blogger Iroegbu Emenike In Akwa Ibom / Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn- Dickson Iroegbu [see Tweet] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Kalvan: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
I'll love to see the yeegbos run a country. Lol! It will be the biggest failure in the history of humanity. No economic policies, no good roads, red earth everywhere. The intensity of the hardship will drive so many yeegbos to suicide, and that's what I want. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Rose2014: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahahaha... EPIC!

kiss
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by meccuno: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
new2020:

Mumu...SE and SS will continue to watch his movies. SW can go to hell besides they have no money.
grin
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by meccuno: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Foolish igbo fl*thead bastard we all know your brainwashed tribesmen are only good at making empty threats. Wah a cursed tribe the same thing ojukwu did before he fled. I hate you igbos with passion
HBD & Stroke is Real.....grin

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by lilwill(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

nonsense. You were making sense until you said no oil. Igboland has oil in Abia, Imo and Egbema.

Igboland extends into Rivers & Delta states, fact. And don't ever think Nigeria will find it easy in the Niger Delta if there is a major crises with Igbos.

A word is enough for the wise.

The first coup was led by a man from Niger Delta but you say it was an Igbo led coup but when it comes to crude oil you quickly separate Niger delta from Igbos.

May it never be well with you swine.

As for your last sentence, you just exhibited the reason why your tribe is not yet ready for a secession

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
lilwill:

How much 'Oil' have you produced from such areas
What has the 'oil' you claim to have done to improve the standard of living of your tribe?
If you want to leave, you are free to, but as far as I am concerned leaving Nigeria at this point is only going to set you back decades in development

Igboland does not extend to the Niger Delta or do you want to force them to secede with you

what of Asaba/Anioma in Delta states and parts of Igboland carved into Rivers state in 1976? Egbema & Obigbo in Rivers are they not Igboland?

Cc Ikechu1278
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by backtosender: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kalvan:

Ojukwu was obviously a coward, and I didn't mean step up in a positive sense.
if Ojukwu was a coward what did u say about curse memory awolowo that jailed and poisoned by Yoruba slave master
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by meccuno: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
klax:
Who is talking goat or human being Biko Nwanne stop bragging and chest beating if he die what can you do Mr goat producer And what will biafra do As much as I'm concern I don't pray for his death but if he fails to let sleeping dog lie and he is eventually terminated so be it he get what he asked for and nothing will happen I mean naaaahhbaah will happen.

This silly anuofia hegoat talking where was him when boko haram were killing the Igbos in the North or you guys forget so soon Why can't this goat boast Nigeria will burn then Mere looking at this anuofia face you can see stress and hunger all over him pls Bro biko tell kanu to sshhhrraaapp and feck off orelse ............and nothing will happen. Remember igbo are everywhere and successful in their outside igboland so just remember the consequence and be noted it's going to be unlike boko haram case. So uf you want to go ahead and let's see.

One of my mum younger brother has five good solid buildingss in Lagos and Kaduna but with big company in Lagos but has only unpainted 3bed bungalow empty in the village but was in our house last night shouting I have to called the military boys at the gate to walked him out or be beaten up, a foolish man spend all your money in another mans land and be shouting biafra fool

Dont stay in South West or south south or North doing your business and be shouting biafra pls who is fooling who Bloody cowards. If my words anger you go and kill yourself ok. A brave man I mean a real man when he says I hate something never eat it or taste or stays around that thing but still eating it or staying around what you hate makes you a coward. Period pack your loads and return to village simple then shout biafra then you are making sense.
u are not making sense......
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by HrmOlolade(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
meccuno:
HBD & Stroke is Real.....grin
meaning :/
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by backtosender: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yoruba and their slave masters think that delta and rivers Igbo are fools thinking these parasites will call you their own brother I might as well kiss a poisonous snake than have anything with those people that hate me so much but love my God given resources in my land spite on parasites
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Ryda(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
mazeltov:
what exactly is your point?

grin
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by backtosender: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
u will soon die like awolowo or Abiola
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Candyrain(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rose2014:

kiss

You really murdered that guy dear kiss kiss kiss

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by backtosender: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kalvan:
I'll love to see the yeegbos run a country. Lol! It will be the biggest failure in the history of humanity. No economic policies, no good roads, red earth everywhere. The intensity of the hardship will drive so many yeegbos to suicide, and that's what I want. cheesy
ewu the most powerful black man in Britain is Igbo you people are products of fraudulent union that brings shame to humanity
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by dayowunmi(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Have you given peace a chance with your utterances? If at the end Biafra becomes a reality just know that you and your kinsmen contributed immensely in making it a reality through your hate messages/utterances!
My utterance is not a hate speech bro! Nigeria is not a confederation, how can you demand secession! The amalgamation of Nigeria (northern and southern protectorate) in 1914 by Lord lugard was not on the basis of two nations coming together, it was more like two regions coming together so even if a referendum be passed and Igbo's vote overwhelmingly in support of secession, if Hausa's and Yoruba's don't support, the referendum is null and void. some cite the example of Sudan breaking into North and South as an example that a country can break easily, the fact is this, south and northern Sudan has been plagued in deadly conflict against each other for years even uptil now, Biafra can't claim west or north are at war against it, there's no proof for that. There are several reasons why its best you stay. You guys can't prove it that you are entitled to a secession other than opening a radio station and be hurling all sorts of insults and expletives on the nation Nigeria and its citizens of which you are among whether you like it or not. The so called leader of Biafra is in jail in the zoo as we speak. what an irony! I wish you well in your agitations though.

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by justmi1: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
This is what too much access to internet causes, i dont even know him as an actor, apparently he wants to gain popularity, end time popularity that will land him in DSS custody, how do u make such misguided statement in the face of "already lingering ethnic dichotomy"

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by DropShot: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
engroluyede:
Why are you fueling this matter if you don't know what to say keep ur hand of your keyboard, Igbo people are the china of Nigeria, all their effort is been suppressed and you are saying this? See am no from Igbo land I am a Yoruba man. But they should not harmed him the way fela was harmed and the way Awolowo was harmed and the way mko Abiola was harmed and killed. Is not a threat, they came out for Biafra and they are not hiding unlike Boko haram that is faceless and killing people in mass. Aren't you not tired? Is not a threat okay they should kill him then!!!
Wetin this one dey yarn?
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by tomzman: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Another silly threat!
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Kalvan: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
backtosender:
ewu the most powerful black man in Britain is Igbo you people are products of fraudulent union that brings shame to humanity

If you're talking about Olisa, he's BRITISH! Not a Nigerian, Not a Biafraudster. BRITISH! You Biafraudsters have to claim a Brit just to get some tiny self esteem. Lol! Biafra will be poorer than Chad, and that makes me a happy boy.

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Kalvan: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
backtosender:
Yoruba and their slave masters think that delta and rivers Igbo are fools thinking these parasites will call you their own brother I might as well kiss a poisonous snake than have anything with those people that hate me so much but love my God given resources in my land spite on parasites

That's an oxymoron. There are no Yeegbos from Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by backtosender: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kalvan:

If you're talking about Olisa, he's BRITISH! Not a Nigerian, Not a Biafraudster. BRITISH! You Biafraudsters have to claim a Brit just to get some tiny self esteem. Lol! Biafra will be poorer than Chad, and that makes me a happy boy.
you are a dummy that all I can say
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by backtosender: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kalvan:

you are a dummy that all I can say keep deceiving your self
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Kalvan: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
backtosender:
you are a dummy that all I can say keep deceiving your self

Ad hominems. The debate tactic of the low-intelligence yeegbo.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by zeusdgrt(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ozichim:
Pretender and manipulator like you. So becouse you carried lot of criminal acts and human right abusses against Biafrans during the war, every evil against Biafrans should be allowed to continue without complain. You see how wicked you are and be sure the world is watching. They are not asking for anything except for self determination and if they should regrete their action latter, it should be their problem not yours. so why all the hate.
Nigeria Government are fighting corruption and yet they are curuptly manipulting the juditiary to keep holding Nnamdi Kanu. after so many curt order violation. hypocrites
firstly for ur struggle to be of a good course remove ur eyes from south south cz we hv refused u pple,den fight for ur igbo states alone.Secondly tell all ur people holding good public govt office and those staying in other parts of d so called zoo to come back then you will see the truth that u pple shouting biafra are just being stupid and idol.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by meccuno: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
too much hate kills........you could die early by hating a fellow human being......if you hate your self so much, why don't you think of your father and mother who love you.......you are going to bring sorrow and grief to them when you are late......
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by dragunov: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
contactmorak:
Just imagine what a respected and highly influential movie producer is saying...

[b][/b]

Source:
https://mobile.facebook.com/hashtag/iamigbo?refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10208315460312905%3Atl_objid.10208315460312905%3Athid.1496050659%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A6240525221641482829
Your demand is justice and equity for all. All because Jonah lost. Na wa o. Such effontry! Such foolhardiness.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by zeusdgrt(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

what of Asaba/Anioma in Delta states and parts of Igboland carved into Rivers state in 1976? Egbema & Obigbo in Rivers are they not Igboland?

Cc Ikechu1278
all these are descendant of the benin and edo race.Go read history ole land
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=zeusdgrt post=40358972] all these are descendant of the benin and edo race.Go read history ole land[/qut e]

They are Igbos and their land is part of Igboland.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by meccuno: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
dayowunmi:

My utterance is not a hate speech bro! Nigeria is not a confederation, how can you demand secession! The amalgamation of Nigeria (northern and southern protectorate) in 1914 by Lord lugard was not on the basis of two nations coming together, it was more like two regions coming together so even if a referendum be passed and Igbo's vote overwhelmingly in support of secession, if Hausa's and Yoruba's don't support, the referendum is null and void. some cite the example of Sudan breaking into North and South as an example that a country can break easily, the fact is this, south and northern Sudan has been plagued in deadly conflict against each other for years even uptil now, Biafra can't claim west or north are at war against it, there's no proof for that. There are several reasons why its best you stay. You guys can't prove it that you are entitled to a secession other than opening a radio station and be hurling all sorts of insults and expletives on the nation Nigeria and its citizens of which you are among whether you like it or not. The so called leader of Biafra is in jail in the zoo as we speak. what an irony! I wish you well in your agitations though.
what a weak argument.......so we as africans and humans cannot use our God given brains to free our selves from the shackles of colonialism? This arrangement doesn't suit the igbos because they have been relegated to the background and treated like conquered people.........if the Nigerian State had implemented the 3Rs, I doubt if the masses of the SE region who have been bearing the brunt of being marginalised and forced to move at the pace of the North........I doubt you really understand what it means to be an Igbo man..........why have a Nation when you are constantly reminded of how u lost a war and genocide and chaos done to you when you complain about injustice and bias........?? I laugh @ people who think this is a joke........what you are seeing is bottled up anger over the years......I might not support secession, but I would be the last person to openly criticise my own people.......I think addressing this issue is very simple......it would only affect the majority of hausas and yorubas who are enjoying Nigeria is this bad state.........Nigeria would never make progress when our foundation is run on tribalism, nepotism, religious extremism. Corruption............justice and fair play is what Nigeria needs and I doubt if we can achieve that......show me one black dominated country in the world that is a developed country and I will show you a picture of God......

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by IGBOSON1: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
ragiluhivo:

Really @ bolded? The zoo don't seem to be standing to me. How much is fuel in the Zoo? How about the daily bomb blast occurring in the zoo? Not forgetting the 105 missing or dead soldiers from the zoo? Or you want me to mention how Benin Republic has invaded 16 villages in the zoo?

As long as am concerned, the zoo has fallen and Biafra is here

^^^Funnily enough, to the daft xenophobe you just quoted, all the malaise you listed above in bold is just a normal day at the office! He would read all that and wonder what the problem is! wink

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by zeusdgrt(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=40359221][/quote] truth is bitter,besides the obi of agbor and anioma king has rejected biafra so as his pple so myguy go sleep.And for the record anytin dt passes niger bridge is nt ur land!ole pple
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by backtosender: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
zeusdgrt:
truth is bitter,besides the obi of agbor and anioma king has rejected biafra so as his pple so myguy go sleep.And for the record anytin dt passes niger bridge is nt ur land!ole pple
parasites is taking

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.