Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,559 members, 7,905,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" (42687 Views)

Why Blogger Emenike Iroegbu Was Arrested - Abia Govt / SSS Arrests Blogger Iroegbu Emenike In Akwa Ibom / Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn- Dickson Iroegbu [see Tweet] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=zeusdgrt post=40359974] truth is bitter,besides the obi of agbor and anioma king has rejected biafra so as his pple so myguy go sleep.And for the record anytin dt passes niger bridge is nt ur land!ole pple[/quote

Anioma is Igbo, go and kill yaself]
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by ikechu1278: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
zeusdgrt:
truth is bitter,besides the obi of agbor and anioma king has rejected biafra so as his pple so myguy go sleep.And for the record anytin dt passes niger bridge is nt ur land!ole pple

There is no such as anioma king you dimwit. Anioma consist of multiple communities.

In addition the current dein of agbor was born and raised by his Bini mother hence his distortion of history. His father, the past dein of agbor, wrote an article disclaiming the Edo heritage you Edo land grabbing thieves are doing.

While I'm at it, you Edo minkies need to happy with that little land you f2kers have and stop trying to rewrite our f2king history for the last time..you are not us and we are not you. Know your f2king territory and stop trying to steal mines

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by charlesucheh(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ozichim:
there is no peace for the wicked. truth haters. You don't like the Igbos for no reason. Igbos have many reasons to hate you. You don't have any common value with the Igbos, so why do you insist that they should stay together with you. If Igbos are bad as Nigerias and their Government has made people to believe started from Ahmadu Bello, Why not ask them to look for their own Country? Evil and pretenders.
Why didn't the Igbos fight for their independence at inception of the 1957 athony Enahoro's motion for self government? Why now?
When the Big fishes don clear the coast, na him the small fish wan show say na him sabi swim pass abi? Bunch of COwards.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by azzima(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
DropShot:
We heard more than this before now.

Should Nwazuruke be arrested the zoo will fall

Should Jonathan lose, Nigeria will burn.

Should Kanu be arrested, the zoo will fall.

Release Kanu in 48 hours or we burn down the zoo.
Yet the zoo is still standing gidigba.

Yeebos and empty threats be like bread and butter.

CLASSIC! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by DropShot: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
azzima:
CLASSIC! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by MrAnalyst: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kalvan:

If you're talking about Olisa, he's BRITISH! Not a Nigerian, Not a Biafraudster. BRITISH! You Biafraudsters have to claim a Brit just to get some tiny self esteem. Lol! Biafra will be poorer than Chad, and that makes me a happy boy.

Whether he's a Biafran or not is debatable. But whether he's igbo-that's a Fact!
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by OforNaOgu1: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Awon Omo Odua be like - "dakun ki awon omo Igbo se were were lo kin wa ko oja won! It is sheer nonsensical for anybody from the South, especially the Odua people to voice anything disparaging of the "Igbos" when they speak their minds! El Rufai at a point promised everlasting hell for anybody, or group of persons, who take the life of even 1 Fulani!! What were the reactions from Baboons and Dogs? When the Fulani elite made mockery of the wanton destruction of lives, property, etc in the West and other places by their herdsmen, what did the Omo Oduas come up with?? Dimwitted excuses for such harmful and destruction laden comments and speeches! A "Igbo" man says his mind, and what you get are lots of castigation from Baboons and Dogs, especially from the Odua Land!! The question is whether all the castigation is from a real interest in naija or just a further expression of the celebrated penchant to hide under the table once the heat gets to certain degrees??!! Be Prepared is my advice to awon Omo Odua! Yoruba, ni gba wo ni efe pari iro nu yi?!!

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by zeusdgrt(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
ikechu1278:

There is no such as anioma king you dimwit. Anioma consist of multiple communities.

In addition the current dein of agbor was born and raised by his Bini mother hence his distortion of history. His father, the past dein of agbor, wrote an article disclaiming the Edo heritage you Edo land grabbing thieves are doing.

While I'm at it, you Edo minkies need to happy with that little land you f2kers have and stop trying to rewrite our f2king history for the last time..you are not us and we ate not you. Know your f2king territory and stop trying to steal mines
U go fear Lie!chai see desperation.myguy go hang urslf cz u hv no land in niger delta!..lol
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by zeusdgrt(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=40360533][/quote] LOL...I hear!nor be only anioma,soon urhobo n ijaw go be igbo cz dem allow una stay.Thief greedy idiots!
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
zeusdgrt:

Son of a mad village witch, we don't a fvck about ijaw or urhobo, we only care for our Anioma brothers, period.

LOL...I hear!nor be only anioma,soon urhobo n ijaw go be igbo cz dem allow una stay.Thief greedy idiots!
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by zeusdgrt(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
backtosender:
parasites is taking
Deceive urslf,Proudly Niger Delta! Besides thieves like you who desire freedom shuld nt add others who don't want to ur foolishness
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by OforNaOgu1: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
I want the children of Odua to mark the words - a time shall come when it will not only be cases of the marauders fighting with your "Oro", but also struggling for your so much coveted land with you!! The hand-writing has clearly being on the wall for ages now, and in a matter of time, some more areas will be over-run! Pa Falae's cries is only just the tip of the iceberg! K'esi ma ro nu lo t'igba won ma so pe ono 'badan ti je ti won!! Modern day systematic forceful emigration is not peaceful I must inform some of you naive entities! WHY DO WE STILL HAVE MEN ARMED TO THE TEETH HERDING CATTLE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WHEN IN LESS "ADVANCED" COUNTRIES LIKE ZIMBABWE AND MALAWI CATTLE OWNERS MAINTAIN AND KEEP RANCHES?? THERE'S SO MUCH LAND IN THE NORTH THAT, IF NOT FOR SOME HIDDEN AGENDA, THERE SHOULD BE NO NEED FOR ANYBODY TO MOVE CATTLE BEYOND 5 KILOMETERS OF THEIR LOCATIONS IN KATSINA, KANO, SOKOTO, KEBBI, ZAMFARA, ETC!! EWO, iya ti je ti yin t'eba se nko lo ri situation to unfold n'iwaju yin! Ke si ma ro nu!!

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by zeusdgrt(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=40363507][/quote] Which Brothers?they said they are not interested abi na by force?...lol
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by stwazobia: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
MadCow1:

Who is this compound fool?

You are the bigger fool... Anu mpama.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Kalvan: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
MrAnalyst:

Whether he's a Biafran or not is debatable. But whether he's igbo-that's a Fact!

Can't you read?! He's British, you chump. He's not Yeegbo(Hibo, Ibo). You're claiming a man that doesn't care about your smelly tribe lol. grin
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Please friends, let us not take for granted what we have and still enjoy. Yes, Nigeria is not where we all love for her to be, but still NIGERIA IS NOT HELL.

In this same Nigeria, you and I still find love: we've got our families to love and be loved. We've got our homes to retire to after a hard day's work, to rest our heads and be refreshed for the challenges and opportunities of a new day. We are able to work and still fend for ourselves. We go out and we come back in. We sleep and we wake up. We ARE NOT currently running for dear life in the bushes. We ARE NOT currently sleeping in abandoned buildings or under just about anything one can find in order to have a semblance of rest. When our children cry we ARE NOT considering suffocating them or thinking of throwing them into rivers or ponds just so that our hide-outs are not exposed. We ARE NOT pressed into drinking our own urine or sweat (urine or sweat forced by running around for several minutes) just to quell a damaging dehydration. Our streets are not littered with dead bodies in their hundreds (as we saw during the civil war in Port Harcourt, for example).

Friends, no matter what we think of Nigeria today (as bad as things might look): NIGERIA IS TILL NOT HELL. Other African countries still run to Nigeria with caps in hand to ask for one form of assistance or another.

Let us pray for this country and speak out against all evil and wickedness. Hope does not fail us.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Stemkay:

See dis mumu, u think say everybody no get sense like una.

Go n protest for Malaysia n Indonesia where then dey kill ur drug baron brothers.
Makachi, some souls are frustrated!
When you folk were busy berating IPOB for protesting Aba, saying they should carry the protest to Abuja, now they are in Abj, you say Malaysia, are you not insane??
Lagos is next, watch out!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by nworanco(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
ojun50:
Dis guy should be one of the male olosho
U are talking like a kid, he had made his personal view known so stop shouting like ur people, Mgbatimgbati, ofe mmanu people
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by dayowunmi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
meccuno:
what a weak argument.......so we as africans and humans cannot use our God given brains to free our selves from the shackles of colonialism? This arrangement doesn't suit the igbos because they have been relegated to the background and treated like conquered people.........if the Nigerian State had implemented the 3Rs, I doubt if the masses of the SE region who have been bearing the brunt of being marginalised and forced to move at the pace of the North........I doubt you really understand what it means to be an Igbo man..........why have a Nation when you are constantly reminded of how u lost a war and genocide and chaos done to you when you complain about injustice and bias........?? I laugh @ people who think this is a joke........what you are seeing is bottled up anger over the years......I might not support secession, but I would be the last person to openly criticise my own people.......I think addressing this issue is very simple......it would only affect the majority of hausas and yorubas who are enjoying Nigeria is this bad state.........Nigeria would never make progress when our foundation is run on tribalism, nepotism, religious extremism. Corruption............justice and fair play is what Nigeria needs and I doubt if we can achieve that......show me one black dominated country in the world that is a developed country and I will show you a picture of God......
"The Igbo's have been relegated to the background and treated like conquered people" that's first and foremost your fault not anyone's. Your people don't speak with a voice because of seemingly pecuniary gains. When the late ikemba was alive, he founded APGA to be the political voice of the Igbo's, yet most Igbo states were PDP states and remained so. You chose to align with PDP which is a Northern party. You had the choice to reright the wrong in the 2015 elections by aligning with the newly formed APC, your alliance with PDP for 16 years has not even fetched you a vice presidential slot, never mind a Presidential ticket, you chose PDP and castigated APC as northern party. The same PDP even in defeat has already zoned their 2019 presidential ticket to the North as Usual. I wish you well in your agitations BUT I pray its not 1970 all over again. Nigeria won't grant you cessesion just like that, I picture your youths may resort to violence which will prompt the bombardment of Igbo land by the Nigerian military, you can't win such battle. Once again I wish you well in your struggle
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by ikechu1278: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
zeusdgrt:
U go fear Lie!chai see desperation.myguy go hang urslf cz u hv no land in niger delta!..lol

Who is this illiterate?

I'm f2king anioma you dimwit

What lie did I say? That you Edo f00ls stay all over the internet rewriting our history? Abi na lie I dey lie.

Here is the words of the past dein of agbor
Here tradition tells us that Ogele or Ogene was the patriarch of our ancestors; but whence he came from we do not know for certain. Even the Benin, who claim him as their own, confess to the mystry of his exact association with them. Better to know the man from his deeds among us, as I have recounted. We believe that early Agbors have some cultural affinity with the East Niger—Igbo people, and that the Edo people as neighbors of Agbor 

Language: Agbor spoke the ika dialect akin to other Igbo tongues, but the special vehile of the ika culture end image. It is distinct and dissimilar from Edo language and vice versa, even though some say that Agbor was once under the Oba’s rule. This was so because Benin was the first to acquire firearms from the Portuguese, and with which they terrorized the neighboring states. But this state of affairs lasted for only a short: Agbor liberated themselves before the 18th century. “Oru asuw Igbo; Igbo asuw Ika”: From this saying Agbor appears to be the credits of the Ika dialect and the citadel of Igbo heroes.

Chief A.G.Idwue
Dein of Agbor
Agbor-Obi 1979

http://ikaworld.com/books/Iduwe.History.pdf

His son rewrote his statement because he was raised by you Benin lots, not with his father. I don't know why you f2king lots can't just be happy with that your Benin land and stop proaching towards aniomaland. Be happy with wtf una got. Leave us alone!!

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Stemkay: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

Makachi, some souls are frustrated!
When you folk were busy berating IPOB for protesting Aba, saying they should carry the protest to Abuja, now they are in Abj, you say Malaysia, are you not insane??
Lagos is next, watch out!!!!

Don't worry continue with your senseless protest.
After Lagos, if u like go to oyo, ogun, ekiti, kwara, niger, sokoto ur stupid Biafra will not stay. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by nworanco(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
SirJamesJC:
Please friends, let us not take for granted what we have and still enjoy. Yes, Nigeria is not where we all love for her to be, but still NIGERIA IS NOT HELL.

In this same Nigeria, you and I still find love: we've got our families to love and be loved. We've got our homes to retire to after a hard day's work, to rest our heads and be refreshed for the challenges and opportunities of a new day. We are able to work and still fend for ourselves. We go out and we come back in. We sleep and we wake up. We ARE NOT currently running for dear life in the bushes. We ARE NOT currently sleeping in abandoned buildings or under just about anything one can find in order to have a semblance of rest. When our children cry we ARE NOT considering suffocating them or thinking of throwing them into rivers or ponds just so that our hide-outs are not exposed. We ARE NOT pressed into drinking our own urine or sweat (urine or sweat forced by running around for several minutes) just to quell a damaging dehydration. Our streets are not littered with dead bodies in their hundreds (as we saw during the civil war in Port Harcourt, for example).

Friends, no matter what we think of Nigeria today (as bad as things might look): NIGERIA IS TILL NOT HELL. Other African countries still run to Nigeria with caps in hand to ask for one form of assistance or another.

Let us pray for this country and speak out against all evil and wickedness. Hope does not fail us.

God bless Nigeria.

Bcz u lives enjoyable life, thats why u refused to think deeper about others whom their lives are being worsen everyday, people becoming poorer everyday because of govt ill and wicked policies towards the citizens, as seen in southeast geopolitical zone.

Have u travelled to northeast since the insurgents started their evil and politically backed activities, thats when u Will realised that this nation called Nigeria is gradually disintegration.

Does it not occurred to u that people had running from one part of the country to another because of the activities of insurgents and hunger.
U Will like u retract ur statement .
Were u there during the Nigeria civil war?
Thank.

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by backtosender: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Deceive urslf,Proudly Niger Delta! Besides thieves like you who desire freedom shuld nt add others who don't want to ur foolishness
who is adding you?who wants you in the first place please walk pass me we no who belongs to what when the time comes your little tribe will no where they belong.....small fry like you

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by ngmgeek(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Here's another one that will give some of you sleepless nights.

If Biafra Goes I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa - Idris Abubakar

http://naijaquestions.com/if-biafra-goes-i-will-be-the-first-to-apply-for-their-visa-idris-abubakar/

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by backtosender: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
nworanco:

Bcz u lives enjoyable life, thats why u refused to think deeper about others whom their lives are being worsen everyday, people becoming poorer everyday because of govt ill and wicked policies towards the citizens, as seen in southeast geopolitical zone.

Have u travelled to northeast since the insurgents started their evil and politically backed activities, thats when u Will realised that this nation called Nigeria is gradually disintegration.

Does it not occurred to u that people had running from one part of the country to another because of the activities of insurgents and hunger.
Thank.
they don't even have a clue they think is internet chest beating till one day e go happen
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by nworanco(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
dayowunmi:

"The Igbo's have been relegated to the background and treated like conquered people" that's first and foremost your fault not anyone's. Your people don't speak with a voice because of seemingly pecuniary gains. When the late ikemba was alive, he founded APGA to be the political voice of the Igbo's, yet most Igbo states were PDP states and remained so. You chose to align with PDP which is a Northern party. You had the choice to reright the wrong in the 2015 elections by aligning with the newly formed APC, your alliance with PDP for 16 years has not even fetched you a vice presidential slot, never mind a Presidential ticket, you chose PDP and castigated APC as northern party. The same PDP even in defeat has already zoned their 2019 presidential ticket to the North as Usual. I wish you well in your agitations BUT I pray its not 1970 all over again. Nigeria won't grant you cessesion just like that, I picture your youths may resort to violence which will prompt the bombardment of Igbo land by the Nigerian military, you can't win such battle. Once again I wish you well in your struggle
Talking thrash which one voice are u talking about ?
There are many yorubas hausas etc in apc pdp, why shouldnt Igbos?
Ur forefathers had used this flimsy exscuse as the cause of relegation of Igbos in affairs of this country, Big liers cooked by Igbo haters like u.
The British govt prepared and ochestrated the hatred because the Igbos resisted in various issues that cropped up then, thats y zik were made ceremonial president.
U ARE A BIG LIER!!!

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Friend, to seek peace and pursue it is wisdom. And I stand for peaceful resolution. Because this is a public forum there are personal things we cant talk about. If not, if you had met with me in person, you wouldn't have assumed that I live an enjoyable life. I chose to remain positive inspire of the daunting personal challenges I am faced with. I know also that people have a right to ask questions and make demands but it helps everyone and serves everyone better if done peacefully.

As to what I am to retract, I am presume you are referring to my mentioning Port Harcourt. That I didn't personnaly witness the war doesn't mean what I say is false. My father and other family members told us of their horrible experiences, things that I cannot even wish my enemy to experience, when they were trying to return to Isoko (in today's Delta State) from the South East. I live in Port Harcourt and my Ikwerre folks told of even more horrendous sight of human pile that cannot be put down in writing.

You yourself just mentioned atrocities going on in the North East. If I run with your version of what is happening over there, I wonder what it would be like if the entire nation is engulfed in civil unrest.

I will love to see a Nigeria where every one, including myself, is treated fairly. While Nigeria may be far from this, truth is, Nigeria is still not hell.

nworanco:

Thank.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by dayowunmi(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
nworanco:

Talking thrash which one voice are u talking about ?
There are many yorubas hausas etc in apc pdp, why shouldnt Igbos?
Ur forefathers had used this flimsy exscuse as the cause of relegation of Igbos in affairs of this country, Big liers cooked by Igbo haters like u.
The British govt prepared and ochestrated the hatred because the Igbos resisted in various issues that cropped up then, thats y zik were made ceremonial president.
U ARE A BIG LIER!!!
Not an Igbo hater, as I said goodluck to you. You have not denied my allegations with fact, all you have said is just mere rhetoric, but all the same I wish the Igbo's well with their agitation for freedom., God bless. Bye
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by engrjacuzzi: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
who is Nnamdi kanu?? great men like chief mko Abiola, Awolowo, Bola Ige and ken saro-wiwa died, Nigeria still remain as it is despite the threat from the regions.......I thought asari dokubo said if GEJ looses election, Nigeria will not see peace. I think its high time we enact laws to put a stop to all these civil violence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) / From Spaghetti To Egg – How Buhari Government Changed Nigerians’ Dining Tables / Flood Takes Over Major Parts In Ago Palace Way Okota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.