Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,428 members, 7,917,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive (2197 Views)

Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? / Ever Noticed That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Itohan123(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2009
Than Nigerian women. They are happy with hair that would be considered cheap hair by Nigerian girls. They don't stuff their face with pounded yam and fufu, so they don't become walking pigs. They are very interesting in the bedroom, invent their own positions and suck you like a pro. I recommend them to all.
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by immazee(m): 4:30am On May 25, 2009
Did u travel there to find all this out.
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by SeanT21(f): 5:16am On May 25, 2009
Itohan123:

Than Nigerian women. They are happy with hair that would be considered cheap hair by Nigerian girls. They don't stuff their face with pounded yam and fufu, so they don't become walking pigs. They are very interesting in the bedroom, invent their own positions and suck you like a pro. I recommend them to all.

Go n marry 1 my friend!! wink
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Itohan123(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2009
SeanT21:

Go n marry 1 my friend!! wink

well i found a perfect one, but then she went back to the father of her baby. oh snap
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Itohan123(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2009
immazee:

Did u travel there to find all this out.

no they are all over europe too, no need to travel
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 25, 2009
This idiot of a poster is barely 21. What does he know about women?

First according to him someone who is called benincity must be a prostitute in Europe.
Secondly a girl who lives with an aunt who hustle is also a prostitute
Thirdly any girl from edo state is a prostitute in europe, even though they have never been to lagos before.
Fourthly, his cheap friends who Bleep milfs for money is not a hooker but a man who knows about life.

Etc----

He is deranged to even think he can be taken into consideration.
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Itohan123(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89:

This idiot of a poster is barely 21. What does he know about women?

First according to him someone who is called benincity must be a prostitute in Europe.
Secondly a girl who lives with an aunt who hustle is also a prostitute
Thirdly any girl from edo state is a prostitute in europe, even though they have never been to lagos before.
Fourthly, his cheap friends who Bleep milfs for money is not a hooker but a man who knows about life.

Etc----

He is deranged to even think he can be taken into consideration.

you're 20. . . .
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 25, 2009
Itohan123:

no they are all over europe too, no need to travel

And they are not prostitutes abi? Have you advised your friends to date these girls instead of doing those old hags?
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Itohan123(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89:

And they are not prostitutes abi? Have you advised your friends to date these girls instead of doing those old hags?

Have you ever been to europe you delusional girl? The reason there are a lot of lovely congolese girls here is because they are 2nd generation, they went to school here and everything.

and don't act like nigeria is not the number one exporter of prostitution to europe, even my grandfather knows that
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 25, 2009
Itohan123:

you're 20. . . .

From all the shits you have posted so far, you are not even entitled to an opinion. You only write garbage. I am even mad as a woman that an idiot like you can talk so cheaply about me when he knows nothing.

Besides you have not replied to the content of my post but just punctualized my age. Thank you! I know I am 20 and now everybody knows the kind of baboon you are.
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Itohan123(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89:

From all the shits you have posted so far, you are not even entitled to an opinion. You only write garbage. I am even mad as a woman that an idiot like you can talk so cheaply about me when he knows nothing.

Besides you have not replied to the content of my post but just punctualized my age. Thank you! I know I am 20 and now everybody knows the kind of baboon you are.
well since you called me out on my age, it's pretty logical I point out you are my junior. . .

The level of crap in your post is just too high to deserve a reasonable reply.
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 25, 2009
Itohan123:

Have you ever been to europe you delusional girl? The reason there are a lot of lovely congolese girls here is because they are 2nd generation, they went to school here and everything.

and don't act like nigeria is not the number one exporter of prostitution to europe, even my grandfather knows that

Ahahahhahahhah! You know wetin? You never reach Europe one day if not you for not dey talk like this. Even the Europeans sef know themselves as the biggest industry when it comes to prostitution, so wetin you dey yarn? As you sit down for a cyber cafe for Ajengunle you think say you fit decieve?

Nonentity.
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Itohan123(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89:

Ahahahhahahhah! You know wetin? You never reach Europe one day if not you for not dey talk like this. Even the Europeans sef know themselves as the biggest industry when it comes to prostitution, so wetin you dey yarn? As you sit down for a cyber cafe for Ajengunle you think say you fit decieve?

Nonentity.

Sorry, I don't speak Bushlish.
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 25, 2009
Itohan123:

well since you called me out on my age, it's pretty logical I point out you are my junior. . .

The level of crap in your post is just too high to deserve a reasonable reply.

1. Who gives a rat ass you about being a senior?

2. You are not in the position to label something crap since you are crap yourself.
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 25, 2009
Itohan123:

Sorry, I don't speak Bushlish.

Sorry mr westernized man my ass. I didn't you know that you considered pidgin, wey your mama and papa dey speak, to be rubbish.

Heyyy! Shame!
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Itohan123(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89:

1. Who gives a rat ass you about being a senior?

2. You are not in the position to label something crap since you are crap yourself.

It's you who said "This idiot of a poster is barely 21. What does he know about women? " Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out you just owned yourself since you are 20. . .
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Itohan123(m): 1:50pm On May 25, 2009
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 25, 2009
Itohan123:

It's you who said "This idiot of a poster is barely 21. What does he know about women? " Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out you just owned yourself since you are 20. . .

Hey idiooooot. I am a woman and I can even be 14 for all I care and I'd still be in the position to shut you up. We aren't in the same level. You are a guy blabbing crap, I am a girl telling you don't know a Bleep about women and you had better shut you smelling mouth up.
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Itohan123(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89:

Hey idiooooot. I am a woman and I can even be 14 for all I care and I'd still be in the position to shut you up. We aren't in the same level. You are a guy blabbing crap, I am a girl telling you don't know a Bleep about women and you had better shut you smelling mouth up.
LMAO! You sound EXACTLY and I mean EXACTLY like a Benin City prostitute going crazy grin grin grin
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by oyinda3(f): 2:01pm On May 25, 2009
Since the point of this topic is to recommend Congolese women to men who want skinny, sweet and cheap wives, can you give more information on the where, how, when of finding them.  I'm sure the men reading this topic will appreciate the info.
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 25, 2009
Itohan123:

LMAO! You sound EXACTLY and I mean EXACTLY like a Benin City prostitute going crazy grin grin grin

You don't know what to write again so you have started forgin stories. grin

i was right. You are really denseeeeeee!

Ahahhahahahhah! Omomo, go suck your mama breast.
Re: I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive by ikamefa(f): 6:24pm On May 25, 2009
Congolese women look like this  grin cheesy grin cheesy

[flash=200,200]http://users.physik.tu-muenchen.de/metz/search/large_black-spider-monkey.jpg[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Is Asthmatic And Its Hereditary ,Should He Leave Her?? / 8 FACTS ABOUT GIRLS (must Read) / She Said god Told Her Am Her Husband...advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.