Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,877 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? (912 Views)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Should I Breakup With Her? / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
*All guyz are the same.
*He used me and dump.
*For all i did for him.
*I stood by him when he was nothing.
*He will pay for what he did to me.
Are you ladies doing us a favor by having sex with us?Is sex not a mutual enjoyment between the opposite sex?I also believe that ladies benefits more than a guy is a relationship because the relationship will hit a brick-wall if the guy is not giving her money regularly.
Besides money,she will be given love,care and sex.However,she is the parasite while the guy is the victim.Ladies,please stop this tric.kish attitude because it's annoying to us.It's not all ladies tho.
Re: Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mucheeew
Re: Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? by Lucialovely(f): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sex isn't everything. Those words are just for the summary of what went on. Ask for the full details and no lady will give u that which you have listed
Re: Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lol, I think I'd just crawl into a hole & die if a guy dumped me. It sounds like the biggest humiliation EVER. I have a strong nose for assholes though & I hope to never go through an ego flattening experience like that. Yikes!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? by IamLEGEND1: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
bcoz they can't stand a guy dumping them...for ANY reason.

saying their egos are fragile will be worse than an understatement.

so when you sense the relationship is heading for the sewers,just start acting all douchebag-y & set the stage for her to dump you on her on terms.

You might not know it,but you would have defused a potential suicide story there.
Re: Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? by grad2012(f): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lols Well may be becos sex is more emotional for women and beside any woman who doesn't luv u won't care if u break up with her cos she has other options so if she says all dat den she must have luved u.
Re: Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? by obiorathesubtle: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
undecided I just came to read comments
Re: Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? by faith551(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, I think I'd just crawl into a hole & die if a guy dumped me. It sounds like the biggest humiliation EVER. I have a strong nose for assholes though & I hope to never go through an ego flattening experience like that. Yikes!

Seriously??
The best you could do is hope, there are a lot of wolves in sheep's clothing theses days. Or maybe you gat the key to every man's heart
Re: Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cuz they are cry babies
Re: Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? by Richardonald(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yes i hail women.. I dont blame those girls,becos they all think everyguy chases what is under d skirt,and its true,itz now a favour..
Re: Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
grad2012:
Lols Well may be becos sex is more emotional for women and beside any woman who doesn't luv u won't care if u break up with her cos she has other options so if she says all dat den she must have luved u.
I don't agree with you on that.It could be she is benefiting financially from him.Can she say that to a broke dude?

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings / Funny Things Women Say to Men / Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.