Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,692 members, 7,972,574 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:08 PM

Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! (1373 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by oyinda3(f): 11:01am On May 25, 2009
you heard that right. Prostitution might be cheap and dirty. . . unless you're a virgin that is. Natalie Dylan, a 22 year old virgin from the US has auctioned off her virginity on ebay and the bid is now at $3.7 million and going.  see this link for details --->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/12/natalie-dylan-auctions-of_n_157329.html
Other examples of these expensive virgins include Raffaella Fico, Alina Percia, Rosie Reid among others and others yet to come,  . .

so for guys claiming that virgins are hard to come by these days, virgins ARE plentiful. you just need to have internet connection and enough cash in your pocket to afford one tongue
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by justwise(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2009
oyinda.:

you heard that right. Prostitution might be cheap and dirty. . . unless you're a virgin that is. Natalie Dylan, a 22 year old virgin from the US has auctioned off her virginity on ebay and the bid is now at $3.7 million and going. see this link for details --->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/12/natalie-dylan-auctions-of_n_157329.html
Other examples of these expensive virgins include Raffaella Fico, Rosie Reid among others and others yet to come, . .

so for guys claiming that virgins are hard to come by these days, virgins ARE plentiful. you just need to have internet connection and enough cash in your pocket to afford one tongue

This is now a common thing, a girl from Romania did the same thing just couple of wks ago now this. Another form of prostitution
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by biola44: 11:45am On May 25, 2009
wats d world turning to? money go make u fool urself, but wats d highest bidder's gain, lust, vanity or wat?
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by spikedcylinder: 11:52am On May 25, 2009
$3.7m? Good for her. Others sell theirs for meat pie.
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by justwise(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2009
spikedcylinder:

$3.7m? Good for her. Others sell theirs for meat pie.

$3.7m my a, , she will get nothing close to that, even if her f, y is made of Gold
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by oyinda3(f): 12:12pm On May 25, 2009
justwise:

$3.7m  my a, , she will get nothing close to that, even if her f, y is made of Gold

yes she will get more than that actually.  undecided
the last girl I read about, the bidder (some rich old Italian businessman) flew her (Alina Percea) out of the country and took her to nice restaurants and hotels , took her shopping etc before taking her virginity and giving her thousands of pounds that he bid. He even said that he wanted to see her again.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2438233.ece
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by Nautillus(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2009
i wish i had known, would have sold mine too
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by justwise(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2009
oyinda.:

yes she will get more than that actually.  undecided
the last girl I read about, the bidder (some rich old Italian businessman) flew her (Alina Percea) out of the country and took her to nice restaurants and hotels , took her shopping etc before taking her virginity and giving her thousands of pounds that he bid. He even said that he wanted to see her again.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2438233.ece

The Italian man mght have been suffering from serious heart prob, knowing that he got not long to live.
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by oyinda3(f): 12:22pm On May 25, 2009
"Rosie Reid, 18, from London, slept with a 44-year-old BT engineer in a hotel room in Euston after he paid her £8,400, the News of the World reports. "

and what about the story above? The rich engineer also had heart problems? tongue
virgin girls can take advantage of rich guys and vice-versa is the keypoint here. lol
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by Deshannel(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2009
Lmao. Hav u guys forgotten dat hymens can be mended or replaced. Do ur reseach n find out more on HYMEN RECONSTRUCTION SURGERY.
What a way 4 smart postitutes 2 earn big n leave d business 4 gud if they want. Lmfao
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by oyinda3(f): 12:25pm On May 25, 2009
Deshannel:

Lmao. Hav u guys forgotten dat hymens can be mended or replaced. Do ur reseach n find out more on HYMEN RECONSTRUCTION SURGERY.
What a way 4 smart postitutes 2 earn big n leave d business 4 gud if they want. Lmfao

lol. I thought about that too. the girls are also put under medical tests to prove their virginity. maybe an artificially constructed hymen can be detected in that process??
but you raise a good point. lmao
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by Deshannel(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2009
I sure did! I knw itz posible. But wat if? just wat ìf d fake virgin cud close a deal wiv d doctors ( lets say 70-30 or more )?
No mata wat angle u look at it, Itz all about business babes!
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by oyinda3(f): 12:50pm On May 25, 2009
tru dat. smart girls. lol
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by JJYOU: 1:07pm On May 25, 2009
justwise:

This is now a common thing, a girl from Romania did the same thing just couple of wks ago now this. Another form of prostitution
i was shocked to hear her on BBC world service saying she and the foolish italian slept like every normal couple. signs of civilisation
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by Feelitx(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2009
I will need help to sell my own virginity before this bastards around me attempt to date rape me.
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by justwise(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2009
JJYOU:

i was shocked to hear her on BBC world service saying she and the foolish italian slept like every normal couple. signs of civilisation

Its  a modern day Prostitution and alot more girls will take after this trend. Shame!.

Now another things spring to mind, there are alot of NGOs and govert agencies fighting against prostitution and blaming men for buying sex in so doing encouraging more girls/women to go into sex industry. where are them now? This girl is clearly selling sex to the highest bidder and we don't hear any part-time human right agencies comdeming it.
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by touchmeder: 1:32pm On May 25, 2009
wow this is , and she looks pretty too. The mind behind wanting to do something like that
it beats me
Re: Want A Virgin? Look No Further!! by IGWEUSA(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2009
The girl shld better go and hide in a well secured bunker through out the bidding period or else , all these mexican mafia wey dey california go enjoy d kitten 4 free, coupled with the ransom they will place on her head.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Man Marry More Than One Wife / way / Why Do Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.