Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,122 members, 7,890,744 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) (44651 Views)

Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi / Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Is Godwin A Christian Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Btruth: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry
be a little nice to the dead now. sad. How do you know she is a fake pastor?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by qhutetomsel(f): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
god will protect real pastor from such awful death according to Bible
what a lame reason for calling her that.. smh!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2015
boboLIL:
wetin make am fake? Ar u just good at being stupid or u lack dicksss to fill ur slutty hole?

For your mind now, you don make sense so ? Smh
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by HRich(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry
You need a delieverance

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2015
Another woman doing ordinary pastor business dies from Dagote truck. RIP
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by curiox007: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry
...because she died in an accident make her fake?? don't forget death is inevitable and can happen to anyone ,anywhere at any point in time. but u can as well call bimbo odukoya or pastor Myles monroe fake. may God forgive you

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry
..........U lack home training, so u most b referring to .....ur FADA.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by ManTiger(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry
There was nothing indicated she was a fake pastor in the post, did you just decided to call her fake because she was not rich like the Adeboye's, Chris, Oyedepo's?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by rottenegg: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
This is a good example of the poor mental capacity of our youth today! You really need help.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by adjoviomole(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Honestly dis issue o dangote trucks is bcomn worrisome.

Except he s using it for sothn else undecided. Na dis same dangote trucks dat kills youth coprs. One day we will know d truth. God will expose all evil doers in Jesus name
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by APCREP: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

A loving god will not allow his loving son or daughter to exit in such a cruel way..

So she's gotta be fake ... Keep the mention coming

Enjoying it .. cheesy
how did the disciples of Jesus died

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by ManTiger(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor

1 Share

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Exponental(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
You seems to know so much... Pls educate me on why John the Baptist was beheaded? or Stephen stoned to dead just to mention a few.
Also in the present world.. why do we have blind pastors healing the blind and couldn't heal themselves?... Pls enlighten us.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2015
APCREP:
how did the disciples of Jesus died
not awful death ... Sure of that cool
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by frontshield: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

A loving god will not allow his loving son or daughter to exit in such a cruel way..

Enjoying it .. cheesy
I pity ur tongue...see d way u r speaking about d dead...a pastor for dat Mata...u speak as if u have control over ur life....if God could allow Jesus die..den who r u to say such nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by gretblue: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Don't speak evil of the dead. As death is an inevitable debt everyone must pay.
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Praisles(f): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
...mtswwwwww . Rate this brain....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2015
frontshield:

I pity ur tongue...see d way u r speaking about d dead...a pastor for dat Mata...u speak as if u have control over ur life....if God could allow Jesus die..den who r u to say such nonsense..
so a loving god will kill me cos I called someone fake cheesy

Gerarahia cheesy
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by chi4ik4(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy
you are a compound fool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by brenister10: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy

You dey craze, you sef wan quench like that.. Oya idiot talk I am listening
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by beephresh(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:

U dull finish guy! which bible u dey read?!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Praisles:
...mtswwwwww . Rate this brain....
mumu cheesy
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy
do not judge!
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by beephresh(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2015
May the hand u used to write such inhuman comment of the dead never touch any thing good,she was killed by dangote trailer ,may the good LORD accept her soul but for you?it s the julius berger caterpiller that is going to crush you beyond recognition,watch it happening soon
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Frankaka8:
do not judge!
stop telling me what I should do or not do wink
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by femi4: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy
Omo irankiran

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2015
eduwando:
May the hand u used to write such inhuman comment of the dead never touch any thing good,she was killed by dangote trailer ,may the good LORD accept her soul but for you?it s the julius berger caterpiller that is going to crush you beyond recognition,watch it happening soon
IG you die an awful death and I called you fake .. You will start crying again .. So god supported all these curses ...

Well for the record, all the curses will bounce on you and your family and generation to come ... Bastard foool cheesy
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by rottenegg: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2015
adjoviomole:
Honestly dis issue o dangote trucks is bcomn worrisome.

Except he s using it for sothn else undecided. Na dis same dangote trucks dat kills youth coprs. One day we will know d truth. God will expose all evil doers in Jesus name
That is why anywhere I see a truck labled DANGOTE, I run for my life.....unless it's parked.
Those who drive or travel alot know what I am saying. His drivers are perpetually high on something!
Killers on 18 wheeler trucks.
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2015
femi4:
Omo irankiran
like your ma wink
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by ylaa(f): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2015
how about pastor Bimbo Odukoya and Myles Munroe that died in a plane crash?
Bsc:
RIP pastor. Now that she was a pastor and died in this manner .. Can we say is Gods will? Or the devils work?
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by solpat(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2015
shocked Jeez! I know her. RIP Pst Joan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.