Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,901 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) (44659 Views)

Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi / Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Is Godwin A Christian Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by TS2(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

A loving god will not allow his loving son or daughter to exit in such a cruel way..

So she's gotta be fake ... Keep the mention coming

Enjoying it .. cheesy

Attention seeker
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2015
TS2:

Attention seeker
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by jnizzle(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Learn to respect the dead!!!
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

A loving god will not allow his loving son or daughter to exit in such a cruel way..

Enjoying it .. cheesy
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2015
ChuzzysBlog:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-U9gwqNPy8N8/VlVoYOLamkI/AAAAAAAAB2s/NOQNPeXI78w/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Pastor Joan Godwin, the founder of Great Word Ministries in Asaba was killed last week Friday in that Dangote trailer accident in Asaba, Delta state that left at least 10 people dead.

She will be laid to rest in her hometown this Friday in Isiala Ngwa South, Abia State. Her family say she was so kind, passionate, and dedicated her whole life to serving God. May her soul rest in peace, amen

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/one-of-victims-of-dangote-trailer.html

My question is, why not open the church in abia and do the God work there.
Asaba is over populated by Igbo. Very soon they will start protesting and claiming indigenous right.
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by jice(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy

And he allowed
Stephen to be stoned to death
Paul to be killed
Peter to be crucified
St John to be banish into loneliness on the Island of Patmos
And Monroe and his family to die in plane crash in one day?
Commenting on the public domain is not compulsory if don’t have a word to speak
Beta ask God to forgive your empty and poor soul
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/killing-jesus/articles/how-did-the-apostles-die/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2015
jnizzle:
Learn to respect the dead!!!
saying rip is a sign of respect to the dead..
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by adjoviomole(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2015
rottenegg:

That is why anywhere I see a truck labled DANGOTE, I run for my life.....unless it's parked.
Those who drive or travel alot know what I am saying. His drivers are perpetually high on something!
Killers on 18 wheeler trucks.

And our govnt wll do virtually nothn. All dey know is hw to share money and fight for positions. May God just help us in dis country cos am rily getn fed up of nigeria.
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2015
jice:

And he allowed
Stephen to be stoned to death
Paul to be killed
Peter to be crucified
St John to be banish into loneliness on the Island of Patmos
And Monroe and his family to die in plane crash in one day?
Commenting on the public domain is not compulsory if don’t have a word to speak
Beta ask God to forgive your empty and poor soul
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/killing-jesus/articles/how-did-the-apostles-die/

slowpoke family is also fake .

The rest didn't die awful death ..
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by profmallory(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2015
So you think cause something bad happened to her she is fake?, well need I tell you that all of Jesus' apostles died violent deaths, yet they served God till death. The Bible says judge not, so you wont be judged. Yes, its easy to wonder why she didn't get delivered right, after all she is a Pastor?, but why don't you leave that to between herself and God.

ThisMeansWars:
god will protect real pastor from such awful death according to Bible

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Lovine: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy

Unbeliever, read the book of Hebrew 11, and how did God allow His only Son Jesus died?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by chuksneb(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy
You are a real bastard.. imbe

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by golddiamond860: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy
I can see...... chief judge is talking, welldon

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by jice(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
show the wickedness .. Did I kill her?

Saying rip is not sentive enough for you? Smh

Have you ever been sick... You are the judge of yourself

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
show the wickedness .. Did I kill her?

Saying rip is not sentive enough for you? Smh

My advice to you is repent and begin to live a new life. If you know God does not allow his own sons die that way, don't you know God says man should judge? So every man in this world who has died of accident, plane crashes or similar occurrences is a son of the devil right? May God have mercy on you!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by tommykiwi(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy
Who are U to judge her? RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2015
profmallory:
So you think cause something bad happened to her she is fake?, well need I tell you that all of Jesus' apostles died violent deaths, yet they served God till death. The Bible says judge not, so you wont be judged. Yes, its easy to wonder why she didn't get delivered right, after all she is a Pastor?, but why don't you leave that to between herself and God.

oya tell us about their death and how its more awful than getting burned alive like this

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by ihatebuhari(f): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy
useless hoe

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy
Just as you expected this is a response to your comment. God does not interfere in who lives and who dies. Stop belittling God by saying the lady died because she's fake. Don't be like people who go for thanksgiving in tragedies that affected others negatively just because they survived thereby painting God as partial. Don't think like some people who support Israel even when they commit genocide just because a bunch of historical documents called bible said they are children of God. God does not determine who lives and who dies because in the eyes of God, nobody dies. And no one is rich or poor or fortunate or unfortunate. We made all those up by ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Dallazday(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy
foolishness is a family issue in ur case

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2015
golddiamond860:
I can see...... chief judge is talking, welldon
yup .. Thats me
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Japlon(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

A loving god will not
Enjoying it .. cheesy
i had to sign in to tell you to watch the words that proceeds from your mouth,Dont let your tongue bring Gods wrath upon you,

You dont even have respect for your "god"..... God*

Lord have mercy on him,

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by jnizzle(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2015
Saying Fake pastor is a sign of disrespect.....besides, what did d bible say abt judging others?
ThisMeansWars:
saying rip is a sign of respect to the dead..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by profmallory(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2015
I really don't get your point, but one thing for sure is that Bad things happen to good people and vice visal. Ok I also ask you, are all rich people good people, cause you seem to believe all people who die by accident are bad people.

ThisMeansWars:
oya tell us about their death and how its more awful than getting burned alive like this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2015
jnizzle:
Saying Fake pastor is a sign of disrespect.....besides, what did d bible say abt judging others?
saying rip Hitler the killer.. Is it a sign of disrespect or stating the obvious ?
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Kassychuks(f): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2015
obinnashady:
there's nothing konji cannot do
My dear tellam o.....Eh,wetin concern dicksss nd hole 4wetin she coment.....Na rilly konji dey blow am...lolzzz
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2015
ihatebuhari:
useless hoe
like your ma wink
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by NAPOLION7: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2015
I am so sorry R.I.P. hmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by ipreach: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2015
Pastor with eyes lashes and lipstick?
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2015
profmallory:
I really don't get your point, but one thing for sure is that Bad things happen to good people and vice visal. Ok I also ask you, are all rich people good people, cause you seem to believe all people who die by accident are bad people.

rich people don't go about calling themselves man of god ... Good people is subjective ..
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by birmingham04: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Almighty God will always be God. He does whatever he pleases. John the baptism died a dreadful death and Apostle Stephen the first of Our Lord Jesus Christ Apostle to die dreadful death, do u want to tell me that they are not a God chosen. Don't judge. May God forgive us our sin including me a great sinner amen.
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Oladimejy(m): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2015
A WOMAN OF GOD DAT IS PUTTING ATTACHMENT FOR HEAD.my people na hell sure pass 4 dat woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.