Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,362 members, 7,904,423 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Is Internet Biz In Nigeria Really Possible? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Internet Biz In Nigeria Really Possible? (844 Views)

Is Internet Business Real? / Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira / How Safe Is Internet Banking In Nigeria And Which Bank(s) Will You Recommend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Internet Biz In Nigeria Really Possible? by salkemist: 10:13pm On May 25, 2009
I don do research tire!!
And all I keep getting are roadblocks, and people who want to take my small money to show me what I already know.
So I'm asking is it really possible?
Are there people here who have made money from it??
Is any good Nigerian willing to help (For free oh! my money don finish!!)

P.S.
I've got more questions but make una answer this one first
Re: Is Internet Biz In Nigeria Really Possible? by subby12(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2009
I am going to be honest with you, it is much more complex to make money online as a beginner and more especially as a Nigerian, but if per chance you could get over the BASICS/FOUNDATION/FUNDERMENTALS then the sky is the beginning. I will want to know what your road blocks might be, you never can tell, i might be able to assist you get over them. dollarnews@googlemail.com
Re: Is Internet Biz In Nigeria Really Possible? by inkomstrea: 5:37pm On May 28, 2009
I guess it is better you post your challenges right here in the forum so that people can help you out.

Concerning your first question, yes, it is possible to make money online.
Re: Is Internet Biz In Nigeria Really Possible? by croj(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2009
well please since it is possible to make money online,can you help us with some few tips.i have tried affiliate programs with amazon,linkshare and so much other thing but it is not yet working.how can i make it happen?
Re: Is Internet Biz In Nigeria Really Possible? by helpnow: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2009
My advice for you is that it work and it is a business that can never go down the drain
so i will say it is possible for you to make money cos is a good biz.
Re: Is Internet Biz In Nigeria Really Possible? by SeyQua: 4:38am On Jun 06, 2009
Internet biz in Nigeria is possible, albeit the many obstacles peculiar to this part of the world. Be careful though, it's easy to get burned.

Feel free to register at www.naijanetpreneurs.com and ask whatever questions you have there. I'll answer you as timely as I can, and of course, all information would be provided freely. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Loan / Plots Of Land For Sale / How Do I Transfer Money To Germany?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.