Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,408 members, 7,978,287 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:33 AM

Oh, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh, (1077 Views)

See This Sweet Female Barber Oh / Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh / Oh My God You Need To See How Beautiful And Sexy My Girlfriend Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh, by Eghosa1(m): 7:24am On May 27, 2009
Re: Oh, by tboy1(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2009
^^ google it
Re: Oh, by biola44: 10:28am On May 27, 2009
tboy1:

^^ google it
YA RITE
Re: Oh, by lolarde(f): 1:16pm On May 27, 2009
U re trying to flex abi?
Re: Oh, by justwise(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2009
Eghosa1:

NL,Pls I need Ur Help.My G's bday is close & I'm looking 4 d sweetest words ever heard 2 txt/tell Her.I bought her a Chris Aires wrist watch($1200) alrdy.Guys Pls help.I am not dat good wit words.I am a Med.Doc.

Do u really need to tell us the price?
Re: Oh, by oyinda3(f): 2:11pm On May 27, 2009
haha he spent 1200 on a watch u sure she'll like it? undecided

maybe at school while talking all those ochem, bio, physics, adv calculus classes, you should have squeezed an english poetry class in there wink u see now what the benefit of those classes are? they won't make you money but they'll help u out a little in life. lol
Re: Oh, by iice(f): 3:53pm On May 27, 2009
justwise:

Do u really need to tell us the price?

Or that he's a med doc? undecided
Re: Oh, by Cristalz(f): 4:15pm On May 27, 2009
Why are you guys hating? grin So he likes to divulge info. . .no crime,lol.

@poster
Your heart,dude. . .just tell her whatever's in your heart. No need for fancy words from someone else's head. wink
Re: Oh, by MrCrackles(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2009
Eghosa1:

NL,Pls I need Ur Help.My G's bday is close & I'm looking 4 d sweetest words ever heard 2 txt/tell Her.I bought her a Chris Aires wrist watch($1200) alrdy.Guys Pls help.I am not dat good wit words.I am a Med.Doc.

If you are not that good with words, why dont you get one of the cadavers you chop off daily to do the talking for you?

You should be out there saving lives and not blabbing or salivating recklessly all over NL!
Re: Oh, by justwise(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2009
iice:

Or that he's a med doc? undecided

ahaha. i did not even noticed that last line, Attention seeking i will say
Re: Oh, by biola44: 4:41pm On May 27, 2009
MrCrackles:

If you are not that good with words, why dont you get one of the cadavers you chop off daily to do the talking for you?

You should be out there saving lives and not blabbing or salivating recklessly all over NL!

Re: Oh, by kalmebad(f): 5:11pm On May 27, 2009
I trust d landers,

Any how u want it,, anywhere you want it grin grin grin

They are ever willing and ready

@poster

You c ur life,?? next time u will choose well how to phrase your thread

@Topic
Tell her anytin, wat counts, is d truth in it.
Re: Oh, by iice(f): 5:14pm On May 27, 2009
kalmebad:

@Topic
Tell her anytin, wat counts, i[b]s d truth in it.[/b]

Simple cheesy
Re: Oh, by dae(f): 5:51pm On May 27, 2009
Just tell her,
Omo, i loff you o.
Re: Oh, by flexystar(f): 6:37pm On May 27, 2009
tell her say na she be d only tissue wey u dey use clean yash, na she be d only cocraoch or skeleton in ur cuboard ifact na she be d only baboon u don ever luv.

where is my head did i really spit out those word angry

Guy please tellam wetin dey ur mind. nodey seek NLanders opinion if not if i give u any word believe me na me chike that ur babe if u think am lying go to a speech court of law.
Re: Oh, by 9star(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2009
@poster
dont mind dem jare.This wat u shld do.
After giving her the N1200 sori $1200 watch,say to she is the only catarrh in ur nose. angry
Re: Oh, by oyinda3(f): 2:26am On May 29, 2009
9star:

@poster
dont mind dem jare.This wat u shld do.
After giving her the N1200 sori $1200 watch,say to she is the only catarrh in ur nose. angry

hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Oh, by omogal: 12:23pm On May 29, 2009
emmmmmm, sweet words? ok go on your knees and tell her that you will marry her.

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED / Guys, If You Got The Chance To. . . / Guys: Life Without Girls Will That Make Your Happy Or Sad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.