Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,175 members, 7,913,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:13 AM

Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? (3591 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol. Ok
I can't go out.

You sef. Why are you here?
am in the villagesadsadsad
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by obiorathesubtle: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am in the villagesadsadsad
and what are you doing online?

Have you opened the cage for the fowl to enter and sleep?

Gan put hot water for your grandmother to take her bath. You're here commenting on Nairaland.
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
and what are you doing online?

Have you opened the cage for the fowl to enter and sleep?

Gan put hot water for your grandmother to take her bath. You're here commenting on Nairaland.
grandma is still agile,she dnt need my helpcheesycheesycheesy

wait which fowli tell u say my papa na herbalist?cheesycheesy

am here to chat with youcheesycheesy
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by PLANETMARS(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
hicheesy
u on bbm?
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by niggi4life(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
@ ivvy, i sight you, can u pls send me a PM? Plsssss!!!
Need aa chit chat with ya wink
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
PLANETMARS:
u on bbm?
no.

Only active on nairaland.
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Darven2:

How many times will I tell you this, you don't look like beyonce. Gosh!

Except I actually do look like Beyoncé...
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by PLANETMARS(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
no.

Only active on nairaland.
wud like to b friends
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
PLANETMARS:
wud like to b friends
no biggycheesycheesy
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by ZEPHYREN(m): 12:07am On Nov 30, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
no biggycheesycheesy
oh my GOD When I taught I will never see her again then her look alike Start's showing up every we're I put my head on nairaland God why??.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by princealexndre(m): 12:08am On Nov 30, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. Why are you hating on Beyoncésmiley
yout main u ve gat big lips
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 30, 2015
princealexndre:
yout main u ve gat big lips

Is that a good or bad thing ?
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2015
ZEPHYREN:
oh my GOD When I taught I will never see her again then her look alike Start's showing up every we're I put my head on nairaland God why??.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
xcuse me
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2015
Chai. Joblessness at its PEAK. angry see who is talkin about overrated nd yet his profile is faceless. Op, d day i see ur picture, it will rain angry i'll mak sure u eat back all dis nonsense threads you are vomiting on nairaland. JolllyJoy aw fa ha cheesy
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Sweetyie(f): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
grandma is still agile,she dnt need my helpcheesycheesycheesy

wait which fowli tell u say my papa na herbalist?cheesycheesy

am here to chat with youcheesycheesy
This got me cracking up
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sweetyie:
This got me cracking up
cheesycheesy
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Durentt:
Chai. Joblessness at its PEAK. angry see who is talkin about overrated nd yet his profile is faceless. Op, d day i see ur picture, it will rain angry i'll mak sure u eat back all dis nonsense threads you are vomiting on nairaland. JolllyJoy aw fa ha cheesy
i deycheesycheesycheesycheesy

how body?
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Alexdroh(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Waitin I Been Wan Talk...Sumone Remind Me
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Donnyperry(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hey babe, really wanna know u, up, close and personal. How can I possibly reach out to u?
YourMain:

Ehm. Why are you hating on Beyoncésmiley
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Donnyperry:
Hey babe, really wanna know u, up, close and personal. How can I possibly reach out to u?

Are you studying medicine ?
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by firstking01(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
she's beautiful to me though
exclude her,,,she does it for me
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by firstking01(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
SexyCeline:
Op..spare nairaland ladies pls.
is dat on ur dp
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Donnyperry(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2015
YourMain:

Are you studying medicine ?
nah, I am a lawyer
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2015
Donnyperry:

nah, I am a lawyer

lol I can't believe you actually answered I was kidding
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Halimi24: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
YourMain:

Except I actually do look like Beyoncé...
Not wit dat ur nose dat shld belong 2 a mountain gorilla&

oversized lips

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Halimi24:

Not wit dat ur nose dat shld belong 2 a mountain gorilla&

oversized lips

I know right. Traits that make me Beyoncé smiley
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by nasha1(f): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
YourMain:

I know right. Traits that make me Beyoncé smiley

are u thid obsess by beyonce?she is her own woman,why cant u just be ur own woman too?u can actually be beautiful being u and nobody else.a woman is attractive when she is confident being herself and not someone else.be proud of who u are,beyonce is beyonce and you are u,maybe u think it's cool but u sound very insecure.no pun intended.
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
nasha1:

are u thid obsess by beyonce?she is her own woman,why cant u just be ur own woman too?u can actually be beautiful being u and nobody else.a woman is attractive when she is confident being herself and not someone else.be proud of who u are,beyonce is beyonce and you are u,maybe u think it's cool but u sound very insecure.no pun intended.

Ehm I was kidding. I'm not even a Beyoncé fan. I own like two albums and I've been to one concert. I know I'm not Beyoncé... It's okay.
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by nasha1(f): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm I was kidding. I'm not even a Beyoncé fan. I own like two albums and I've been to one concert. I know I'm not Beyoncé... It's okay.

okay,u look good tho and thanks 4 clearing things up.own u girl,u special in ur own way.
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
nasha1:

okay,u look good tho and thanks 4 clearing things up.own u girl,u special in ur own way.

Lol thanks lol that's really nice
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by ipledge10(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
YourMain:

Lol thanks lol that's really nice
undecided undecided
Re: Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
ipledge10:
undecided undecided

What happened angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dry Jokes Wednesday Part 2 / Lady Shares Hot, Semi-nude Baby-shower Photos Online / Ten Millionires Who Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.