Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! (5610 Views)

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by ievbuomw(f): 3:10am On May 28, 2009
If it is going to work it will work. Breaking up to make up is NOT wise. How many Naija men do that nonsense? Find them and let me know because that will not happen dear undecided
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by dae(f): 3:13am On May 28, 2009
Girl, i want to assume u a grown ass woman. Grown women don't get this confused, get yo shyt together 'ma
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by Oxone(m): 5:22am On May 28, 2009
dae:

Girl, i want to assume u a grown ass woman. Grown women don't get this confused, get yo shyt together 'ma

exactly
its a stupid move if you ask me cos when you finally achieve what you want and drive him into the hands of some other woman, you'll be back here asking advice on how to win him back
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by bluespice(f): 7:58am On May 28, 2009
hun u need to act like u know what u want
u dont want to cause him pain then stop talking about breaking up sounds very highschool-ish to me
"my guy's having finals i wanna let him be then we'll get back together for prom'

if u love him stop wasting ur time on here and get ur act together
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by biola44: 8:13am On May 28, 2009
if u love him stop wasting ur time on here and get ur act together
[quote][/quote]

goog talk,
@poster: u can both work it out by u expressing ur fears
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by charles316: 9:45am On May 28, 2009
@ poster,

u are confused
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by bluespice(f): 9:46am On May 28, 2009
charles316:

@ poster,

u are confused
lah duh!
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by smooooooth: 10:38am On May 28, 2009
u fink u can just go and come back, and he will still be waiting 4 u.
you berra get ur head straight, know what u want, u either in or out.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by omoyoruba1(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2009
@ sistawoman- my age is corontly twentifree yiers age, my baffday will be yesterday and i will turn to twenti4ur yierss age. grin wink
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by iz2much: 11:55am On May 28, 2009
Dis kin Post i know say na babes they there pass, they alway find one or two way to dump a tight guy, probably you got some one that digs deeper than the recent guy. OBIRIN!!!
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by oyinda3(f): 12:26pm On May 28, 2009
you can move out to someplace far away and maintain a long distance relationship that doesn't require spending time together etc.
you can also get your own time consuming career/job so no one feels bad about each other.

this way, no one has to break up with the other person.
if he doesn't feel bad for breaking up with you, best chances are that he wouldn't feel good taking you back later on. so don't make him break up with you.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by RuuDie(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2009
very easy. . . . . have sex with his friends!

grin
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by RuuDie(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2009
[color=#000099]Quote from: angelgirl1 on Yesterday at 09:23:04 PM[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Without doing evil things like lying, cheating, etc, I would never cheat on my bf or lie to him.

But how can I get him to dump me w/o causing him any pain. To the point where he feels good after I am gone not sad?
[/color]
You will probably want to know why I wish for my bf to dump me well I know that we truly love one another but I that we are incompatible and it is taking a toll on our relationship. I want to wipe the slate clean by having him dump me and then I will win him back again and the relationship will be brand new again.

But wait oh. . . . . are u alryt
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by spikedcylinder: 5:14pm On May 28, 2009
Poor dude. . . .
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by SGN(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2009
sistawoman:

please tell me yall ages

@sistawoman, I thought about that question too.

@poster,

Proper understanding of relationships is what you need to get through this. 

It is all well and good if we can always give 100% time and attention to each other, but it hardly works that way in life.  Knowing when to be patient, when to endure and when to complain is very vital to the success of relationship.  We all too often view and define love in isolation to other ingredients that nurtures and strengthen love. Contrary to your proposed solution, men need a loving and encouraging companion when they are stressed, so he needs you more now than when it was/going to be rosy. So if by any means you devised, you pushed him into dumping you in this situation, you will most probably lose him permanently because when he survive the stress and the thought of you running away when the next wave of life stress come around will deter him from having you back.  Love will not be enough, because it was not enough for you to stay with him when he needed you most.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by bblacky(f): 11:01am On May 29, 2009
SGN:

@sistawoman, I thought about that question too.

@poster,

Proper understanding of relationships is what you need to get through this.

It is all well and good if we can always give 100% time and attention to each other, but it hardly works that way in life. Knowing when to be patient, when to endure and when to complain is very vital to the success of relationship. We all too often view and define love in isolation to other ingredients that nurtures and strengthen love. Contrary to your proposed solution, men need a loving and encouraging companion when they are stressed, so he needs you more now than when it was/going to be rosy. So if by any means you devised, you pushed him into dumping you in this situation, you will most probably lose him permanently because when he survive the stress and the thought of you running away when the next wave of life stress come around will deter him from having you back. Love will not be enough, because it was not enough for you to stay with him when he needed you most.

u talk lk d old real NL we al used to know,
no mind all dis underaged adults. cool
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by omogal: 12:20pm On May 29, 2009
what a sick idea. just starb him with a knife in his delley .when he is almost dieing you remove the knife and appologies.

i hope that works for you
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by C2H5OH(f): 6:41am On May 30, 2009
omogal:

what a sick idea. just starb him with a knife in his delley .when he is almost dieing you remove the knife and appologies.

i hope that works for you
Lol very frank way to put it.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by IykeD(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2009
Gurl, you must have some secrets, share pls, how are you so so sure that if you break up with him, he will wait for you to come "capture him again". Be wise, ladies are on the look out for a ''loose'' dude, better hold tight to what/who you have.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by Tolupz(f): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2009
I think you are a selfish girl, you do not want to go through the hard times with him,Have u ever heard of these phrases: 'for better for worse' through thick and thin', so if he marries u and ur having problems wher r u gonna run too? lemme guess, u'll go on a vacation right?, Grow up girl
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by Fiona0007: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2009
@poster

Can you not just tell him that you both need a break? period.
Why make life more complicated than is necessary?
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by liricyst(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2014
considering all the info you dropped..... I will like to think having a discussion with him is better. You guys should decide it together jare. If a lady actually does what would make me break up with her....then i don't think she would win me back that easily.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by latluv(f): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sorry luv,but I really think you need to get busy and why are you living together?? Don't you have a place of your own??. you not living together would at least solve the issue of time spending together and being alone. Cmon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna / One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.