Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,182 members, 7,943,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

The 'all Boys Are The Same Syndrome' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 'all Boys Are The Same Syndrome' (391 Views)

"Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady / "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'all Boys Are The Same Syndrome' by Georgry(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
I overheard some girls this afternoon saying what i hate to hear most from a girl "all guys are the same"

i have no choice but to come up with my own opinion on the issue but they will never listen.. i think it is stupid and meaningless,how can you say all guys are the same

so over to you nairalanders are guys really the same what do you think about this cliche and why..

pls share your thought
Re: The 'all Boys Are The Same Syndrome' by talktonase(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
All guys are they same,all guys are the same,who ask them to taste all of them...ashawo noni.
Re: The 'all Boys Are The Same Syndrome' by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
4 sayin boys are all d same doz qalz are MADDIN grin grin
Re: The 'all Boys Are The Same Syndrome' by peeparty(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Over to you op...

(1) (Reply)

Can We Make It Compulsory; One Man=one Woman. / Dating An Older Woman- Here Are Some Tips To Help You / Who Would You Love Most? Your Wife, Your Husband, Or Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.