Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,009 members, 7,970,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (27952 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 1:27am On May 30, 2009
This is a chronic case. Abeg, I do not take nairaland serious oh.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 1:27am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

me sef get plenty question for TOH, babycool etc plz all principal players to return to the thread asap!  angry angry angry

Lmao . . . . .Gbeborun ppl grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 1:28am On May 30, 2009
Pataki:

Stop it abeg. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by skfa1: 1:29am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

me sef get plenty question for TOH, babycool etc plz all principal players to return to the thread asap!  angry angry angry

ur face go wrinkle finish see as u dey wex, wrinkle cream don finish for market o , abeg small small,  grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 1:29am On May 30, 2009
Plat sis, where's the facebook?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 1:29am On May 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

That's Whitelexi then.
Nobody else can access his profile on NL so the person that hit you up on YM and FBK was Whitelexi.

Don't believe everything you read on NL.
Are u this naive?
I personally thought he copied some poor guys pic on NL and used it as his profile pic.

tope5000:

@Plat
Go to ur fb and post his pix here cheesy

it will take a while , i cant even remember his name, is there a way u can search for most recent friends from 1 month ago?

tope5000:

He always downgrade ppl to make himself fel better grin
Its him, Na whitelexi hit u up o cheesy grin grin

Lmao . . .  cheesy

its its true that sad, then i really cant believe ppl slept with him!! if what im hearing is true, i have absoulte no respect for the mentioned

like i said i didnt take him serious nor anybody else, so it didnt bother me, i just dont think its the same guy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 1:30am On May 30, 2009
stillwater:

Stop it abeg. grin grin grin grin grin

Do u take it serious?? grin grin grin

Pataki:

This fiasco will put a dent on our summer BBQ bash!!!
With the way sexual predators are prowling these days, i doubt any decent woman would be attending.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 1:30am On May 30, 2009
platinumnk:

I personally thought he copied some poor guys pic on NL and used it as his profile pic.

Lmao cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
The poor guy is really him o
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 1:31am On May 30, 2009
tope5000:

Lmao . . . . .Gbeborun ppl grin cheesy
sweet heart, u dont know how this thread has saved me $10 since i didnt go to the movies again. i really appreciate the poster and all the principal actors in this classic  grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 1:31am On May 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Noo I don't take it serious o. I'm innocent. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Treetop20(m): 1:32am On May 30, 2009
what's going on here? shocked
anyone care to explain to me?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 1:32am On May 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

With the way sexual predators are prowling these days, i doubt any decent woman would be attending.

I bet whitelexi was coming to the bbq so he could work on his next victim . . . .AmakaOne grin grin grin grin
Bro pataki berra warn the girl grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 1:33am On May 30, 2009
Treetop20:

You have to read it yourself. But first answer this question-- Do you take NL serious? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 1:34am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

sweet heart, u dont know how this thread has saved me $10 since i didnt go to the movies again. i really appreciate the poster and all the principal actors in this classic  grin grin grin

Lol . . . .im also thinking of cutting off my cable
NL na first class entertainment grin grin grin
Im suprised TOH isnt online tho undecided

Treetop20:

Whitelexi dey shag Nl babes grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 1:34am On May 30, 2009
Tope, You should be the one on the lookout. Your boobs won't be letting 'em fellas think straight lol
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 1:34am On May 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Exactly my thoughts all day long mate. It is so disgusting. It is one thing to chase a woman on her YIM, but to now go beyond YIM, and when you expressly told her she is not your type of woman is wrong.

Anyways, I do not take nairaland serious. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 1:35am On May 30, 2009
stillwater:

You have to read it yourself. But first answer this question-- Do you take NL serious? grin grin grin

Lol . . . they have passed u the syndrome too grin grin grin
Me sef no take nl serious cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 1:35am On May 30, 2009
tope5000:

Allegedly.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by skfa1: 1:35am On May 30, 2009
tope5000:

gbeborun, lol
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 1:36am On May 30, 2009
@ platinumnk
can i add u on my YIM and FB too? i promise we will never have this kin drama, and even if we  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i promise to throw away the video tape all the pics will be deleted. so can i add u too  grin  cool grin cool
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Treetop20(m): 1:36am On May 30, 2009
tope5000:

he is not a good looking bloke
so i reckon he has been shagging lasses in
his caliber?

stillwater:

no should i ? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 1:37am On May 30, 2009
i heed all warnings  grin

im lookin facebook grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 1:37am On May 30, 2009
for your information, thoniaslim and whitelexi were involved at some point?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 1:37am On May 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Tope, You should be the one on the lookout. Your boobs won't be letting 'em fellas think straight lol

Which boobs? angry angry angry

Treetop20:

his caliber?

Rofl . . . . . . .Insult upon injury for whisky o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 1:38am On May 30, 2009
tope5000:

I bet whitelexi was coming to the bbq so he could work on his next victim . . . .AmakaOne grin grin grin grin
Bro pataki berra warn the girl grin cheesy
No way! Even if he gets jazz for body, it would not work on AmakaOne. But then again, you ladies are so unpredictable. Abi no one of una dey travel across Ocean come shag for this London? grin

I do not take nairaland serious sha! grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 1:38am On May 30, 2009
Treetop20:

his caliber?

ROFLMAO!!! OMG!!! Thank you darl. . . thank you.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 1:38am On May 30, 2009
@starstruck u better no leak the tape or else people would see you singing for obvious reasons and then you go immediately get competition, from topsy,stillwater and co
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 1:39am On May 30, 2009
hahahahahahahah
tope5000:

she's still at her JOB.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Treetop20(m): 1:39am On May 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

ROFLMAO!!! OMG!!! Thank you darl. . . thank you.
you are welcome love
i speak nothing but the truth though
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 1:40am On May 30, 2009
tope5000:

u are still waiting to cut of ur cable?  shocked shocked shocked i don call timewarner tey tey say i no do again, say my home country ppl dey provide free and live entertainment  grin grin grin grin grin

that is bcuz rome is burning  grin grin grin grin

OMO IBO:

hahahahahahahah
she's still at her JOB.

na 2day? abi na midnite service?  grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 1:40am On May 30, 2009
OMO IBO:

for your information, thoniaslim and whitelexi were involved at some point?

I hear they only E-dated . . .nothin serious undecided

Pataki:

No way! Even if he gets jazz for body, it would not work on AmakaOne. But then again, you ladies are so unpredictable. Abi no one of una dey travel across Ocean come shag for this London? grin

I do not take nairaland serious sha! grin

Who dey travel come see men? NL guys for that matter. Abegggggggggggggggggggi cheesy
Stop saying that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 1:41am On May 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

@starstruck u better no leak the tape or else people would see you singing for obvious reasons and then you go immediately get competition, from topsy,stillwater and co

I guess I can now say I faked it all. Sorry.

OMO IBO:

hahahahahahahah
she's still at her JOB.

She doesn't care about y'all. She asked Whitelexi a question and until he responds she really doesn't have to say anything. Not like she has to prove herself to you guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42)

Sugar Mummy Connect / Find Your Foreign Husband Here! / Fun N Hot Bbm Group;drop Ur Pins Here To Become A Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.