Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,982 members, 7,969,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (27951 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by skfa1: 1:41am On May 30, 2009
Pataki:

No way! Even if he gets jazz for body, it would not work on AmakaOne. But then again, you ladies are so unpredictable. [b]Abi no one of una dey travel across Ocean come shag for this London? grin[/b]I do not take nairaland serious sha! grin

One don come ya house?  smiley
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 1:41am On May 30, 2009
Omo Ibo and na2day
U guys are cracking me up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 1:42am On May 30, 2009
tHOniaslim and whitelexi did much more than E-dated.
read the other thread and that should tell you all you need to know.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 1:42am On May 30, 2009
Treetop20:

no should i ? cheesy

It's left for you to decide. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Treetop20(m): 1:42am On May 30, 2009
let us be honest here
this is an online community
how many people are really single as they portray?
how many are married indeed?
we do not know so do not take anything here
seriously. a lot of blokes here aren't as single
as some of you lasses might think. be wise!

OMO IBO:

for your information, thoniaslim and whitelexi were involved at some point?

classic beauty and the beast case here
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by LadyT(f): 1:44am On May 30, 2009

Whitelexi just aswer the damn question you started this so please come and finish it.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 1:44am On May 30, 2009
OMO IBO:

tHOniaslim and whitelexi did much more than E-dated.
read the other thread and that should tell you all you need to know.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 1:44am On May 30, 2009
Can somebody ask Starstruck why she's hurting?
the last time i checked, you are neither thoniaslim nor TOH?

or did you wish whitelexi chopped you down as well?

Gosh, why have you chosen to carry their cross?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 1:45am On May 30, 2009
Treetop20:

he is not a good looking bloke
so i reckon he has been shagging lasses in
his caliber?

Maybe the NL ladies don't care about his looks.
There was a rumour some babes are willing to fly across the ocean to meet Whitelexi at the Summer BBQ bash this summer.
Is that true?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 1:45am On May 30, 2009
Whitelexi and Thoniaslim once dated on this forum. And everyone who knew about them (old nairaland members) knew it was a long distance thingy in respect to their relationship. And neither did they hide it then. Those were the days when nairaland was mad fun.

But these days, too many Hot dudes and babes, who do not take nairaland seriously have spoilt all the fun! grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 1:46am On May 30, 2009
@starstruck and @tope

by the way its not how fat or how six packed the guy looks that matters it is how workable his third leg is that matters, hence don't be suprised if Whitelexi is stronger than Rambo on steriods even with his chubby physique.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 1:46am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

@ platinumnk
can i add u on my YIM and FB too? i promise we will never have this kin drama, and even if we  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i promise to throw away the video tape all the pics will be deleted. so can i add u too  grin  cool grin cool

noooo!  my 1st and last mistake is being nice , and responding to yims, when they dont even speak to me in the thread! grin

grin grin

like i said i forgot who he was, but i cant forget that pic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 1:47am On May 30, 2009
Pataki:

But these days, too many Hot dudes and babes, who do not take nairaland seriously have spoilt all the fun! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Oxone(m): 1:47am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

@ platinumnk
can i add u on my YIM and FB too? i promise we will never have this kin drama, and even if we  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i promise to throw away the video tape all the pics will be deleted. so can i add u too  grin  cool grin cool

did u hear u ryt? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
she's not that kinda gal
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 1:48am On May 30, 2009
my man na2day?. i dey greet ooo
se you dey kampe?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 1:48am On May 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

@starstruck and @tope

by the way its not how fat or how six packed the guy looks that matters it is how workable his third leg is that matters, hence don't be suprised if Whitelexi is stronger than Rambo on steriods even with his chubby physique.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 1:50am On May 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

@starstruck and @tope

Abeggggggggggi, why wud i wanna date a guy i wudnt like to see in the morning?
cuz he might look like halloween undecided
forget third leg cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tpiah: 1:50am On May 30, 2009
so people shagged each other.

big deal!!!!!!!!!

i thought this kind of thing happened everyday?  why is this particular set of shaggings so important?

assuming this isnt all a publicity stunt for mr whitelexi and the missus!

the OP said whisky- how is one even sure whitelexi is who s/he meant? Could be anyone, imo.

is nairaland this boring nowadays?

People should remember the story of the cow vs the free milk that’s all! unless you dont care!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 1:50am On May 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

I guess I can now say I faked it all. Sorry.

She doesn't care about y'all. She asked Whitelexi a question and until he responds she really doesn't have to say anything. Not like she has to prove herself to you guys.

Two hours  shocked shocked shocked starstruck how the heck does a woman fake two blood hours, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, you know what i don ves sef. Release the tapes let people judge for themselves.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Treetop20(m): 1:51am On May 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Maybe the NL ladies don't care about his looks.
There was a rumour some babes are willing to fly across the ocean to meet Whitelexi at the Summer BBQ bash this summer.
Is that true?
i haven't been around much so you tell me brov
are they?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 1:51am On May 30, 2009
aunty tpiah, i know say this kind thing no go interest you.
the thing dey sweet us the youngins.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by skfa1: 1:52am On May 30, 2009
The Tape pls
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 1:52am On May 30, 2009
tope5000:

Omo Ibo and na2day
U guys are cracking me up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my sista, i no complain again ooo, na to dey tank da lawd for NL na hin i dey do now ooo

LadyT:

Whitelexi just aswer the damn question you started this so please come and finish it.

point of correction, he didnt start it, he didnt ask for it, the poster started it and he only came to spicy it up and boy is it delicious  grin grin

platinumnk:

noooo!  my 1st and last mistake is being nice , and responding to yims, when they dont even speak to me in the thread! grin

grin grin

like i said i forgot who he was, but i cant forget that pic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

abeg na, give me one chance to prove my loff to u  grin grin grin

Oxone:

did u hear u ryt? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
she's not that kinda gal

there is no harm in trying, if bros whitelexi can succeed, i am inspired to try my luck. comot for road

OMO IBO:

my man na2day?. i dey greet ooo
se you dey kampe?

bros i hail ooo, we just dey hia dey manage. still dey wait for my own whitelexi miracle sha grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 1:53am On May 30, 2009
But these days, too many Hot dudes and babes, who do not take nairaland seriously have spoilt all the fun!

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin LMAO

I hereby pledge not to take Nairaland seriously as from this moment on,
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 1:53am On May 30, 2009
tpiah:

the OP said whisky- how is one even sure whitelexi is who s/he meant? Could be anyone, imo.

is nairaland this boring nowadays?

People should remember the story of the cow vs the free milk that’s all! unless you dont care!

Whitelexi already claimed responsibility and you are here talking patois.

Treetop20:

i haven't been around much so you tell me brov
are they?

So i heard but not sure.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 1:53am On May 30, 2009
One don come ya house?
Dem tell you say I resemble Abacha, wey dey recruit international prossies come in house? angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Treetop20(m): 1:54am On May 30, 2009
i am getting confused you lot
so how did that ugly girl in nyc and siena get together then?
what is going on? someone please explain!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by skfa1: 1:54am On May 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Whitelexi already claimed responsibility and you are here talking patois.
So i heard but not sure.

Really?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 1:55am On May 30, 2009
tope5000:

Abeggggggggggi, why wud i wanna date a guy i wudnt like to see in the morning?
cuz he might look like halloween undecided
forget third leg cheesy

Thats what they all say until they get hit by the Tsunami weapon of mass destruction grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 1:55am On May 30, 2009
Treetop20:

[b]so how did that ugly girl in nyc [/b]and siena get together then?

shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 1:56am On May 30, 2009
not only did whitelexi own up he also fingered some other nairaland LOUD MOUTHS
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 1:56am On May 30, 2009
Treetop20:

so how did that ugly girl in nyc and siena get together then?

Oh no he didnt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Thats part i dont get either . . . .we need clarification on the part cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42)

Sugar Mummy Connect / Find Your Foreign Husband Here! / Fun N Hot Bbm Group;drop Ur Pins Here To Become A Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.