Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,939 members, 7,969,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (27950 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 2:59am On May 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

@TOH welcome jare oya fire Whitelexi dey go,

By the way "Whitelexi" has changed is picture, he is not fat as claimed infact he looks muscle and firm for a guy, so Tope and Starstruck you better reconsider.

I KNEW that picture wasnt really Whitelexi! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by skfa1: 2:59am On May 30, 2009
$osisi:

oturu gbeke

Itunmo? (meaning?)
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sosisi(f): 3:01am On May 30, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

gist me. To be honest I thought it was about thonia and lexi til madam agbaya sistawoman started yarnng dust about my absence.

From what I gathered, the poster said there was a fat womanizer that lives in the shady side of London that played her friend and other girls .
Whitelexi (confirmed he was the person beng attacked) came on and said the poster was one babycool apparently a woman he had had dealings with and also said you and Sienna had a thing going.That's the summary.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 3:02am On May 30, 2009
platinumnk:

I KNEW that picture wasnt really Whitelexi! grin grin

That's him waaaaay back. He's much fatter now as the picture up before portrayed.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sosisi(f): 3:02am On May 30, 2009
@ toh assuming you dated Sienna ,so what?
Is that a crime to date people
who hasn't?
Don't let these imbeciles here tarnish your good name
You don't need to defend anything,you've done absolutely nothing wrong.
people date ,it doesn't work out they move on
life goes on.
what's the big deal?
Nonsense!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 3:07am On May 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

That's him waaaaay back. He's much fatter now as the picture up before portrayed.
chi! uk life don spoil him o

ur right the picture does look similar
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sosisi(f): 3:07am On May 30, 2009
The whitelexi guy is an idiot
never even noticed the character
someone should burst his inflated belly grin
how dare he mention peoples names to save his behind.
people who had nothing to do with his accusations?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 3:08am On May 30, 2009
$osisi:

@ toh assuming you dated Sienna ,so what?
Is that a crime to date people
who hasn't?
Don't let these imbeciles here tarnish your good name
You don't need to defend anything,you've done absolutely nothing wrong.
people date ,it doesn't work out they move on
life goes on.
what's the big deal?
Nonsense!

Most sensible thing anyone has said on here in a while.

platinumnk:

chi! uk life don spoil him o

ur right the picture does look similar

It's him. He's fat as [b]f[/b]uck.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 3:09am On May 30, 2009
$osisi:

ROTFLMAO!! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 3:10am On May 30, 2009
which picture are you people talking about again, abeg platinumk show the pic you are talking about
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sosisi(f): 3:10am On May 30, 2009
someone should post his picture here
let's see
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 3:11am On May 30, 2009
OH so this thing is now open again cheesy . o happy dayyy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 3:11am On May 30, 2009
some of us don't have facebook accounts anymore for personal reasons, hence some of you should at least post the pictures you are talking about now
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sosisi(f): 3:12am On May 30, 2009
post the picture and shut him up forever.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sosisi(f): 3:12am On May 30, 2009
I beg una in the name of the egwusi soup on my profile,let's see the hog man
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by cold(m): 3:13am On May 30, 2009
Is it not possible to let this matter die?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 3:13am On May 30, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

gist me. To be honest I thought it was about thonia and lexi til madam agbaya sistawoman started yarnng dust about my absence.
story! u never talk true. u chose a perfect time when every1 has gone to bed or watching the game to come crawling out of ur hiding, guilty to sky heavens i tell ya  angry angry angry angry

C2H5OH:

go team go! it ends in denver tonight. late night barbecue at my house to celebrate the W

word, lakers will kill denver 2nite  cool cool cool

platinumnk:

I'm Homeless cry cry cry cry

Thats why this thread went dead all of the sudden undecided undecided undecided

they are currently at half time. by the way, wat is ur homeless location?  smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:14am On May 30, 2009
$osisi:

how dare he mention peoples names to save his behind.
people who had nothing to do with his accusations?

Did you read where Platinum said he told her she was not pretty, and the next moment he was on her YM seeking "friendship"?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 3:14am On May 30, 2009
[size=14pt]This thread has outlived its purpose and should be locked. Big deal that young virile agile men/women with blood rushing through their loins relieved themselves by answering the call of nature undecided

I bet the OP is even regretting her action as we speak because over 75% of the contributors to this thread put the blame at her feet, now all this thread has been full of, for the past 20 pages or so, is people with a chip on their shoulderbrain who are simply cowards and instigators and who do not have the balls to come out to put their money where their mouth is . . . Wished this thread could locked so that all the mutants waiting around like a plague can return to their base cool
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sosisi(f): 3:15am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

story! u never talk true. u chose a perfect time when every1 has gone to bed or watching the game to come crawling out of ur hiding, guilty to sky heavens i tell ya  angry angry angry angry

word, lakers will kill denver 2nite  cool cool cool

they are currently at half time. by the way, wat is ur homeless location?  smiley smiley

what is she guilty of?
dating?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by oyinda3(f): 3:15am On May 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

which picture are you people talking about again, abeg platinumk show the pic you are talking about

he had a picture of him in his profile pic up until a couple of hours ago (yea i checked his profile to see who this whitelexi guy was). In that pic, he looked really fat. his face alone took up 75% of the pic.
now that I check his profile pic after your comment, he's the same person but looking slimmer. I'm sure he replaced his profile pic with an outdated one.

what do you think we're supposed to be saving ppl's profile pics on your pc? lol
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 3:15am On May 30, 2009
can some one post his email for 1 min so i can search my facebook? undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sosisi(f): 3:16am On May 30, 2009
stillwater:

Did you read where Platinum said he told her she was not pretty, and the next moment he was on her YM seeking "friendship"?

make una email me the picture on babyosisi@hotmail.com and I go post am
make sure his stomach is showing
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 3:17am On May 30, 2009
Guys grow up and give it up, what are the dudes guilty of too, was it not dating too undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:18am On May 30, 2009
$osisi:

make una email me the picture on babyosisi@hotmail .com and I go post am

I don't have his pic. Can't associate myself with such.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 3:18am On May 30, 2009
oyinda.:

he had a picture of him in his profile pic up until a couple of hours ago (yea i checked his profile to see who this whitelexi guy was). In that pic, he looked really fat. his face alone took up 75% of the pic.
now that I check his profile pic after your comment, he's the same person but looking slimmer. I'm sure he replaced his profile pic with an outdated one.

what do you think we're supposed to be saving ppl's profile pics on your pc? lol
Stop dissing fat people.  PLEASE!!!! I am very insecure about my weight.  cry
Btw, the guy is not fat.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sosisi(f): 3:19am On May 30, 2009
stillwater:

I don't have his pic. Can't associate myself with such.

Thank God.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 3:19am On May 30, 2009
Osisi, I couldn't save it. . . he was too fat to fit in my 500 GB hard drive.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sosisi(f): 3:21am On May 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

give it to us in bits and pieces
stomach first
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 3:21am On May 30, 2009
$osisi:

make una email me the picture on babyosisi@hotmail.com and I go post am

Osisi you dey take style advertise yourself through you email address abi, grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:22am On May 30, 2009
star you are terrible. tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 3:23am On May 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

You are forming, if you have a 1TB SSD SSC drive then i would be impressed. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42)

Sugar Mummy Connect / Find Your Foreign Husband Here! / Fun N Hot Bbm Group;drop Ur Pins Here To Become A Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.