Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,748 members, 7,895,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Why Do Women Nag? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Nag? (7031 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / WHY SOME WOMEN NAG IN MARRIAGE / Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Nag? by rasputinn(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

if u leave a woman with a wall mirror, she will nag until it is broken lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[size=4pt]
************i thought we are on topic?*************** [/size]undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin abi ooo
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by olelle: 11:10pm On May 29, 2009
If men take up their responsibililties or do what they are supposed to do, women will not have to nag. Men don't like it when women talk about the issues. Men just want to have their own way and get away with them.
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by C2H5OH(f): 12:42am On May 30, 2009
olelle:

If men take up their responsibililties or do what they are supposed to do, women will not have to nag. Men don't like it when women talk about the issues. Men just want to have their own way and get away with them.

seis who?

Maybe if you stop trying to boss him around like a buttboy he would pay more attention to you. How can you talk to him like he's your son. . come on.

Since she's going to nag anyway, the only way to appease the nag is to say yes to everything she says. Or just nod your head.
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by slimfine(f): 5:06am On May 30, 2009
my own nagging/yieling starts when I HAVE said one thing OVER and OVER in a normal/calm way and nothing is done about it,  And trust me, it works on my guy and my siblings! and oh, to make my yieling more potent, I seize the video game for the mean time!!!!
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by 9child(f): 8:52am On May 30, 2009
@chuckba$$

i tink u r a degenerate!

topic

i hv only nagged wt a guy i was too much in love wt, but b4 and aftr then, i'v never nagged or should i say, not dt i dont complain, i just dont shout or raise my voice when doin it.

when i'm ignored or offended by my guy, my anger has a way of keepin my voice unusually low. dont know y dt is though?

solution: men can try to be a lil bit more sensitive and attentive and women should also try to ignore some tins dt r nt so important
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by TS2(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2009
women who dont nag and get things done all the same are true leaders and can step up to most men. they are in many cases more mature than their male counterparts, unfortunately, they only 2.5% of the nigerian female population and bout 8% of the female population globally. grin Hardly does anyone of them realise that a man would respect a woman who can make her point and stand her ground without nagging! undecided
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by mavbena: 12:44pm On May 30, 2009
women dont nag rather they complain alot. if u feel she is nagging why not change from that particular thing she is complaining off. but if i were to be the woman i will rather keep u quite b4 u give me name ( nagger)
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by Magnam(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2009
That is the way God created Eve. So do bear with them.It is a game of nature, but nurture has made some of them exceptional.
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by Pepeye(f): 9:06pm On May 30, 2009
A general and a sweeping statement that shouldn’t be in the front page angry
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by na2day2(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2009
T.S:

women who dont nag and get things done all the same are true leaders and can step up to most men. they are in many cases more mature than their male counterparts, unfortunately, they only 2.5% of the nigerian female population and bout 8% of the female population globally. grin Hardly does anyone of them realise that a man would respect a woman who can make her point and stand her ground without nagging! undecided

word!
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by hackney(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2009
Why is the sky up?
Some things are just the way they are.
My 2 kobo cool
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 30, 2009
it is better to stay back at the office than to go home to a Nagging woman

i have a colleague that stays till 10pm b4 going back home, and 5:30am he is in the office

when confronted he replied : there is peace in the office than at home, my wife nagging could make u commit sucided, sometimes i just wish i could give her a punch to silence her and she is doing a good job driving me to that point of no return

well what can i say?? better to live on the roof than int he same room with a nagging woman
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by ifele(m): 1:15am On May 31, 2009
they use nagging to control men and to make them miserable.
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by wanville(m): 2:46am On May 31, 2009
;d
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by gbolahan1(m): 5:51am On May 31, 2009
Because they don't cool their head with water as men compulsorily do every morning and night. Simple!
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by nickybayo(f): 8:52pm On May 31, 2009
chuck
u suck
u need to get help
o ma se oh?
wht ever made me get such opinion of women?
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by na2day2(m): 3:29am On Jun 01, 2009
wanville:

women nag 4 the same reason men cheat, wen u figure out y men cheat u r good 2 go from there grin

u r right u know. i wont bother to figure out while men cheat(women only exercise their right to explore lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ), lets just leave it as it is, women should continue to nag while men continue to cheat and nobody should complain, PERFECT WORLD! smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by Sagamite(m): 7:24am On Jun 01, 2009
Mohawkchic said a man is in deep trouble when he is asked "What did i just say?" and he does not know.

Fuuuck me!!!

My response to you would be calm and controlled set of reply questions "Who the Bleep are you to ask me 'what did I just say'?", "Are you my Physics teacher?", "What the Bleep have you been drinking that is so intoxicating?".  angry

And I can guarantee that whatever you were demanding, after such statement you have less than 20% chance of getting it. What cheek you have.
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by biola44: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2009
T.S:

good talk! grin
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by BBAnne(f): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2009
MEN NAG!

WOMEN NAG!!

PERIOD!!!
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by dgreatrock(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by ironrod(f): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2009
na2day?:

u r right u know. i wont bother to figure out while men cheat(women only exercise their right to explore lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ), lets just leave it as it is, women should continue to nag while men continue to cheat and nobody should complain, PERFECT WORLD! smiley smiley
grin silly child! grin

BB Anne:

MEN NAG!

WOMEN NAG!!

PERIOD!!!
PERIOD!
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by na2day2(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2009
BB Anne:

MEN NAG!

WOMEN NAG!!

PERIOD!!!

wrong, only women nag and have periods, PERIOD! tongue tongue tongue

ironrod:

grin silly child! grin

PERIOD!
u gotta love their arguments cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by olelle: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2009
MEN NAG!

WOMEN NAG!!

PERIOD!!!

PERIOD!

Maybe men nag too. But they labelled the women as naggers, not the men.
Men play the fool and so women has to nag or complain.
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by dgreatrock(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2009
@ Replies,

Have you bothered to check the meaning of nagging?
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by na2day2(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2009
y'll need to read these, it helps u know why she nags and why nagging dont work.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_60/86_dating_advice.html

http://marriage.about.com/od/chores/a/nagging.htm
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by ononogbu(f): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2009
in all both parties they nag shocked shocked shocked shocked

nagging is nagging
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by Nezan(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2009
women are born like dat, period,,,,
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by na2day2(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2009
ononogbu:

in all both parties they nag shocked shocked shocked shocked

nagging is nagging

i beg to defer, nagging is a sole logo for a woman period
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by liznelson: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2009
I reccommend the book 5 love needs of men and women to u all. u sure will understand how men and women are wired when u read it.
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by shawn123: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2009
Quote from: spikedcylinder on May 28, 2009, 03:09 PM

they'd nag away the day like bitches!

untainted:

thank God u pointed out like bitches

LMAOL, nice one tainted. @ spikedcylinder he got u there and u have to admit, lol, lol, lol, hehe hehheee
Re: Why Do Women Nag? by shawn123: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2009
gbolahan1:

Because they don't cool their head with water as men compulsorily do every morning and night. Simple!

lol, you guys wont kill me in this forum o, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Give Birth In The Usa Cost And Procedures / You Are Nothing Without A Man.... Ladies!!! / My Relationship Advice To The Young Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.