Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (192068 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
nairaland ladies with their jealousy, they wnt quote u online, but they will pm u and call u ashawo when u start talking to other ladies, smh u know urself.
what is he saying?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ronald4lif(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Ronald4l if and iamchar is is it just me or did teempakguy actually say our very own Thesonofmark is popular on 2GO? grin

Impossicant. TSOM popular on 2go? shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
what is he saying?
like say u dnt know
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Michellla(f): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:
Just got back too. grin
So what were you unpacking? Okirika wears or yam tubers from the farm? cheesy grin
lol school stuffs .i just got back.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
First of, this is my alternate...I remain Vanquay undecided

Name: A.A

Are you single, dating or married: Dating

Those u like on Romance Section: NONE, I'm not here to make friends maybe Ipledge10 cus he's pretty chill.

Those u dislike on Romance section: That's a thread on its own but this Dumbfvcks stand out...ssweetorgasm/ssoftapples(Seriously, he has a dozen monikers lets move on), durentt, Pucaxo/Sinnzu, TheSonofMark,DarkenedRebel, Dharay99/Dharay88 (Or whatever the fvck he masquerades with), Captainswag225

Those u find annoying: None, it takes more than mere words to get under my skin.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): I consider most Nairalanders boring but i enjoy reading this guys MEMES not POSTS.... IamLegend1 and BUTCHCASSIDY

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I dont follow, I still havent found anyone interesting enough to spam my feeds and it makes me flip when i see all that message on my feed, if i dont follow back its probably OCD wink

Why do you follow them: I dont Follow...Am a LEADER BABY...Just kidding, i still dont follow though.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Gurgle...I miss her cry

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: Day? I get 0.15 every day then, do the maths undecided

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Onila and those Dumbfvcks up there that i dislike.

Which Romancelander is fake: Onila comes to mind, TheSonofmark and RickRichards can occupy second thoughts.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: MrsPhyno, Gurgle ...What that Ass do Gurl?

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: None, I consider all of them females shallow minded or Ugly or both or i just dont crush easily.

why did u choose him/her above??: : Girls get attracted to me.

Your favorite Romancelander(s):None, no one stands out to claim this spot.

Your favorite mod: Ishilove (She made me the UnRepentant Troll way back in summer I created dozens of accounts just to show her my willpower) and probably Lalasticlala ( Dude once warned me to stop posting pictures of my soccer cleats and very efficient in lifting my bans...Oga abeg Reason with Rock.tation and Fara.no make them Forgive me embarassed )

Funniest Romancelander(s): NONE except BUTCHCASSIDY and IamLegend1's Memes.

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: NONE, they are pretty shitty_ especially Tosyne2much and wristbangle's threads. undecided

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: NONE, My life is to exciting to read your Boring Diaries.

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why: Gurgle, she stopped being active just like we all would someday.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Pride issues wont make me say it but lets speculate he's a Legend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: I dont fight, I would probably end up killing them anyways but Pucaxo/Sinnzu fits it nicely and all the dumbfvcks i mentioned.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Not familiar with that slang but i guess it means romance well...NONE.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: I'm not here to make FVCKING FRIENDS.

NLer(S) you consider smart: Rapmoney ...seems chill and Sensible.

NL member that tries too hard: Onila, Tosyne2much, wristbangle and the Top ten Idiots_ along with TheSonofMark. Oh, Mrcork ain Funny for sh!t, he cant even make a joke to save his life lipsrsealed

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Gurgle, that girl was a straight up mystery.

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: None, i consider my vocabulary quite sufficient but seem to be rocking IamLegend1's "But why" recently.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Im not sure if thats a phrase ama use frequently...So yeah, Phrase discarded.

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: Almost everyoe but i guess thats the cultural barrier of Western and African coming to play eg...I support Gays quite a lot of people would 'cum' for my head.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: Hmm... PRIDE ISSUES at work again.

Who do u often agree with: No-one.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): None, funny thing is i have seen tens of profile pics but the actual ones that stick are MrsPhyno's grin

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Faran.o, Jollyjoy, Laveda...there are tons more but i have a very bad memory for ugly faceslipsrsealed

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Mr Nice guy(s) Ipledge10 and Ronald4lif and...................

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl: [color=#770077]Firsteva and Estharfabian, dont worry, they are both guys lipsrsealed

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Hmm...I will Gladly claim that spot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
iAmCharis:
Wetin dey make this one shine teeth wey she no dey brush? undecided undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed This is not BBM oo.. Respect your old age.. I brushed my teeth, and you know it wink.. I didn't call your name angry..
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Popular on Facebook? Yes. On 2go? I uninstalled 2go since 2012 and then again that 'room chat' was never my thing though so there's no way I could have been popular there. www.eskimi.com was the real deal back then till 2013.

Teempakguy, don't drink and type. cheesy

Oh i see. cheesy

The part where he said you were been referred to as the "Nairaland Sherlock Holmes" got me ROTFL. cheesy

So seems we might have a case of identity theft on 2GO or Teempakguy just punked u. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
like say u dnt know
i dnt know.

Am serioussad
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by francizy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Name: Chukwuebuka Francis

Are you single, dating or married: Complicated relationship

Those u like on Romance Section: Lyntiffany, Adanna28, Kingtom, DearPreye, Khiaa, Khia, Mzpecs, Kinglekan

Those u dislike on Romance section: None

Those u find annoying: None

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Whynotthetruth, Kaboninc, chukwudi44, Severussnape, DearPreye, Khiaa, Khia, Adanna28, Kingtom, MizMyColi, peppyluv02, Rose2014, etc.

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I unfollow whoever doesn't follow back.

Why do you follow the people you follow: Because they are intelligent, smart, cute, reasonable, sensible, nice, friendly, etc.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Prettythicksme (kidding)

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. One per week

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: none

Which Romancelander is fake.: Don't know since am not a regular Romancelander

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: this one is hard oh. Reason is, many of them abound.. grin cheesy

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Personal.

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Personal

Your favorite romancelander:: Kingtom, Adanna28, Khiaa, Khia etc

Your favorite mod:: lalasticlala

Funniest Romancelander(s): MrCork the Peckham tout.. cheesy

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: DearPreye

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Adanna28

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Egovinmma, cuz she's a bit of a snub..

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.: Can't really say..

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Kinglekan grin

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Whynotthetruth, Kaboninc, Lyntiffany, chukwudi44, Severussnape, DearPreye, Adanna28, Kingtom, MizMyColi, peppyluv02, Rose2014, Firefire, Khiaa, Khia, etc

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life:: Peppyluv02, Lyntiffany, Kaboninc, Whynotthetruth, Adanna28, DearPreye, Mzpecs, etc.

NLer(S) you consider smart: Whynotthetruth, Kaboninc, Lyntiffany, chukwudi44, Severussnape, DearPreye, Adanna28, Kingtom, MizMyColi, peppyluv02, Rose2014, Firefire, Kinglekan, Khia, Khiaa.

NL member that tries too hard.: Modath.. grin tongue

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Firefire

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Am more of a politics person so I only disagree with APC zombies.. cheesy

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: none

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.: Kingtom abeg wetin be the moniker of that girl way her pic dey cause heart attack? shocked

Who do u often agree with: Whoever's worth agreeing with.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Kingtom abeg pass me that moniker again.. cheesy

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, therefore, I've not seen any ugly person(s) on here.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : Adanna28

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).: Dunno

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Kingtom/Prettythicksme[/color]
[/quote]

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by llaykorn: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
sinizia:

Don't be shy!! grin
No, brother. She de-activated already. sad
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Aminat508:
[b]Name: Amina Bn Abdulhakeem

Are you single, dating or married : kiss

Those u like on Romance Section: Scentmarlc kingtom Kinglekan omotayor123 Deejavuu jollyjoy oyind17 MzPecs neyoor agarawu23 montezz too many embarassed

Those u dislike on Romance section: NONE

Those u find annoying: NONE

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) : dre11 iPopAlomo peeparty naijadeyhia Canme4u HerexG

Those you follow and wish follows you back: Dominique

Why do you follow the people you follow: she is lovely and intelligent

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: NONE

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: NONE

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting : NONE

Which Romancelander is fake.: NONE

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date : KingTom

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on : jaybee3

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) : He his kind nd religious

Your favorite Romancelander(s) : Cherlene Ymodulus sameer1212 flokii tosyne2much asumo12 isacolukay midehi2

Your favorite mod : lalasticlala Dominique Airmark fynestboi

Funniest Romancelander(s): ishiamu opiaku devilhimself

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:Islie Midolian DONSMITH123 Teeboy22 tosyne2much

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk : Neyoor Sleekyshuga tohpahz montezz

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? NONE

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. Shumuel joseph1832 kimoni funjosh

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: asumo12 tongue

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: NONE

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life : omotayor123 Cherlene fynestboi agarawu23 Dygeasy oyind17 wristbangle Adeh39 Ndulex

NLer(S) you consider smart: joseph1832

NL member that tries too hard.: NONE

NLer(s) you find intriguing: kimoni olu4life Gboliwe

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: angry

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: angry

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: NONE

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.: KingTom

Who do u often agree with: STFUareyouGod

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) :LordOfTheWeed

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): NONE

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy :Cutehector Twaci femcruz skyface00 MayorofLagos

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).: NONE

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag :vizkiz Deejavuu iamkingzlee[/b]
Nice one. Hope jaybee3 is also crushing on you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
SExistbastard be ready for WAR
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2015

Neeyor i see you. Thanks man grin

Aminat508 orekelewa omoge kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
francizy:

Are you single, dating or married: Complicated relationship

Those u like on Romance Section: Lyntiffany, Adanna28, Kingtom, DearPreye, Khiaa, Khia, Mzpecs

Those u dislike on Romance section: None

Those u find annoying: None

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Whynotthetruth, Kaboninc, chukwudi44, Severussnape, DearPreye, Adanna28, Kingtom, MizMyColi, peppyluv02, Rose2014, etc.

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I unfollow whoever doesn't follow back.

Why do you follow the people you follow: Because they are intelligent, smart, cute, reasonable, sensible, nice, friendly, etc.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Prettythicksme (kidding)

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. One per week

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: None

Which Romancelander is fake.: Don't know since am not a regular Romancelander

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: this one is hard oh. Reason is, many of them abound.. grin cheesy

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Personal.

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Personal

Your favorite romancelander:: Kingtom, Adanna28, etc

Your favorite mod:: lalasticlala

Funniest Romancelander(s): MrCork the Peckham tout.. cheesy

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: DearPreye

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Adanna28

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Egovinmma, cuz she's a bit of a snub..

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.: Can't really say..

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Kinglekan grin

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Whynotthetruth, Kaboninc, Lyntiffany, chukwudi44, Severussnape, DearPreye, Adanna28, Kingtom, MizMyColi, peppyluv02, Rose2014, Firefire.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life:: Peppyluv02, Lyntiffany, Kaboninc, Whynotthetruth, Adanna28, DearPreye, Mzpecs, etc.

NLer(S) you consider smart: Whynotthetruth, Kaboninc, Lyntiffany, chukwudi44, Severussnape, DearPreye, Adanna28, Kingtom, MizMyColi, peppyluv02, Rose2014, Firefire

NL member that tries too hard.: Modath.. grin tongue

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Firefire

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Am more of a politics person so I only disagree with APC zombies.. cheesy

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.: Kingtom abeg pass me that moniker again.. cheesy

Who do u often agree with: Whoever's worth agreeing with.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Kingtom abeg wetin be the moniker of that girl way her pic dey cause heart attack? shocked

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, therefore, I've not seen any ugly person(s) on here.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : Adanna28

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).: Dunno

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Kingtom/Prettythicksme[/color]
Contunu grin grin lie lie somebori!! angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sexistbastard u no wellsadsadsadsad
Jolllyjoy:
i dnt know.

Am serioussad
ok thats good u dnt know but this ur style of aproko sha, u want me to mention their monikers abi? ur plan has fail
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
BaebieHot:

Lol..i will think abt it

*singing and dancing * i gat feeling hooo hoooo!!!!

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't mind the old papa forming youngie.. Onye mpa, come and reveal your real age to us grin.. LOL @ Giggs.. IAmCharis, you have been busted..

Nne, it's tomorrow oo cheesy.. I just got back from the saloon.. Pray for me oo, eya kiss?

He can't deceive us.

Finally, the awaited time has come. Like I said before, you'll be fine. This one you run go do hair, no carry head like lizard tomorrow due to pains o.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Aminat508(f): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Adufetohposh:
shocked maka why nah,? Na only jaybee3 u see for my post angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

He can't deceive us.

Finally, the awaited time has come. Like I said before, you'll be fine. This one you run go do hair, no carry head like lizard tomorrow due to pains o.
LOL @ lizard.. I have been on my natural hair since Sunday until they busted our bubble embarassed..

I did pony tail; less pain, and decent enough since I will be wrapping it..
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

Nor mind lekan. Na big man food dey hungry small pikin sad

Kingl.ekan know that a slap awaits you anytime i set my eyes on you angry

I would gladly lay down my soft cheeks for the cookie grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Oh i see. cheesy

The part where he said you were been referred to as the "Nairaland Sherlock Holmes" got me ROTFL. cheesy

So seems we might have a case of identity theft on 2GO or Teempakguy just punked u. grin grin

He's admitted he was joking. That aside, shouldn't we all be worried that Teempakguy still has a 2go account in 2015? That he knows the happenings in 2go rooms is worrying.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Aminat508:
Swity, he is.. He told me that in confidence kiss wink grin.. He is only shy to profess it online..
Jaybee3, I yaff saved your ass cheesy cheesy.. 'Things we do for friends..'
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Impossicant. TSOM popular on 2go? shocked

That was the information reaching us from Teempakguy, tho TSOM has debunked this heavy allegation. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
ok thats good u dnt know but this ur style of aproko sha, u want me to mention their monikers abi? ur plan has fail
aproko Says who?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by wristbangle: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Adufetohposh:

Good day miss adufe. I hope u are not angry with me based on a comment I' said about u the other day. It was just a joke. smiley

How was ur day?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Aminat508:
Naaaa jaybee3 name dey hawt dis period. Moreover,I'm sure with his reputation he should also be crushing on you. Meaning your mission is accomplished!!!!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

lol school stuffs .i just got back.

R u on hols? smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
wristbangle:

Good day miss adufe. I hope u are not angry with me based on a comment I' said about u the other day. It was just a joke. smiley

How was ur day?
Im not offended. My day was pleasant thank you.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

He's admitted he was joking. That aside, shouldn't we all be worried that Teempakguy still has a 2go account in 2015? That he knows the happenings in 2go rooms is worrying.cheesy

You just killed Teempakguy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2015

Francizy wetin i do na? cry cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Aminat508(f): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Swity, he is.. He told me that in confidence kiss wink grin.. He is only shy to profess it online..
Jaybee3, I yaff saved your ass cheesy cheesy.. 'Things we do for friends..'
Adufetohposh:
Naaaa jaybee3 name dey hawt dis period. Moreover,I'm sure with his reputation he should also be crushing on you. Meaning your mission is accomplished!!!!

shocked shocked shocked nawa for una ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (123) (Reply)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.