Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (189800 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by sinizia: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Laveda:
grin seriously, you're crazier grin I won't be happy if you don't do it smiley smiley
I don't stalk people tongue
If you don't stalk people, how come you got 50% right? angry tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
hey dude u cant just say u find me annoyin and at d same time i am mr nice guy.. U gotta be real with urself. cheesy.. Did u just copy and paste answers from someone else? I bet u did cheesy

It is just so clear and unambiguous.

I find you annoying because you're a fulltime woman wrapper just as I've indicated it infront of the post and you're at thesame time Mr nice guy to girls because you know how to rub their backs and support them, even in their most irritating mode and comments.

Meanwhile, Always be patient enough to wait for answer to your question before concluding in your mind. Perhaps you have a myopic mind.

#Neyoor
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
ishiamu:
Name: Ishiamu a.k.a Prickhead

Are you single, dating or married : all of the aforementioned

Those u like on Romance Section: agarawu23 (No homo) Laveda (a boo) mizmycoli (a darling) lanicky (just becos she's laveda friend) grin too many

Those u dislike on Romance section: Beremx angry

Those u find annoying: ngeneukwenu, passingshot, Beremx, cleverly,hungerbad, subway101 who also serves as attacker231, after1, and many of his moniker

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) : ishiamu

Those you follow and wish follows you back: ishiamu

Why do you follow the people you follow: cos I want to follow them undecided

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: seun osewa, lalasticlala and obinoscopy cheesy grin

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: 1500

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting : ummm still thinking.. mtchew dunno

Which Romancelander is fake.: londongal03

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date : aminat508

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on : La********. Mi******. Am****

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) : cos they got some sumptuos things kiss kiss kiss

Your favorite Romancelander(s) : tosyne2much has to take that

Your favorite mod : all of em sucks cos they banned me few days ago

Funniest Romancelander(s): opiaoku devilhimself friedplantain

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:tosyne2much, mizmycoli

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk : aminat (even though she snubs me) mizmycoli(this 1 is a darling) laveda (this one is a wife to be)

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Aminat508, cos she hasn't even replied me 4 once cheesy

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. Opiaoku, mrjangaweed

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Beremx,(ass licker too) passingshot,(ass licker) tonyebarcanista,(cos he's a barca fan) cleverly,(buhari asslicker) ngeneukwenu,(cos she's a boy cheesy) cramjones(he buys drinks for invisible tonye)

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: NONE

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life : prettydiamond,mizmycoli, laveda, opiaoku, mrjangaweed.

NLer(S) you consider smart: mizmycoli

NL member that tries too hard.: vanquay

NLer(s) you find intriguing: ishiamu, Geraraheremehn

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: buhari is a terrorist

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: mrjangaweed a.k.a bloodykiller/opiaoku

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: all apc e -rat

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.: ishiamu

Who do u often agree with: ishiamuu

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) : Laveda

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): 4gotn her moniker but she ugly die.. dnt want wahala cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy :dunno

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).: NONE

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag :sweetorgasm (making rubbish thread always. Praising himself)
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
viclawz:
why did u change ur d.p
Ur pretty u know..

My friend face front. Wetin carry ya eye go dere? angry angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
sinizia:

If you don't stalk people, how come you got 50% right? angry tongue
Are you asking me that? undecided told you I read minds tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Aminat508(f): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
ishiamu:
Name: Ishiamu a.k.a Prickhead

Are you single, dating or married : all of the aforementioned

Those u like on Romance Section: agarawu23 (No homo) Laveda (a boo) mizmycoli (a darling) lanicky (just becos she's laveda friend) grin too many

Those u dislike on Romance section: Beremx angry

Those u find annoying: ngeneukwenu, passingshot, Beremx, cleverly,hungerbad, subway101 who also serves as attacker231, after1, and many of his moniker

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) : ishiamu

Those you follow and wish follows you back: ishiamu

Why do you follow the people you follow: cos I want to follow them undecided

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: seun osewa, lalasticlala and obinoscopy cheesy grin

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: 1500

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting : ummm still thinking.. mtchew dunno

Which Romancelander is fake.: londongal03

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date : aminat508

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on : La********. Mi******. Am****

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) : cos they got some sumptuos things kiss kiss kiss

Your favorite mod : all of em sucks cos they banned me few days ago

Funniest Romancelander(s): opiaoku devilhimself friedplantain

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk : aminat (even though she snubs me) mizmycoli(this 1 is a darling) laveda (this one is a wife to be)

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Aminat508, cos she hasn't even replied me 4 once cheesy

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. Opiaoku, mrjangaweed

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Beremx,(ass licker too) passingshot,(ass licker) tonyebarcanista,(cos he's a barca fan) cleverly,(buhari asslicker) ngeneukwenu,(cos she's a boy cheesy) cramjones(he buys drinks for invisible tonye)

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: NONE

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life : prettydiamond,mizmycoli, laveda, opiaoku, mrjangaweed.

NLer(S) you consider smart: mizmycoli

NL member that tries too hard.: vanquay

NLer(s) you find intriguing: ishiamu, Geraraheremehn

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: buhari is a terrorist

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: mrjangaweed a.k.a bloodykiller/opiaoku

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: all apc e -rat

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.: ishiamu

Who do u often agree with: ishiamuu

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) : Laveda

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): 4gotn her moniker but she ugly die.. dnt want wahala cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy :dunno

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).: NONE

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag :sweetorgasm (making rubbish thread always. Praising himself)
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Neyoor:

It is just so clear and unambiguous.

I find you annoying because you're a fulltime woman wrapper just as I've indicated it infront of the post and you're at thesame time Mr nice guy to girls because you know how to rub their backs and support them, even in their most irritating mode and comments.

Meanwhile, Always be patient enough to wait for answer to your question before concluding in your mind. Perhaps you have a myopic mind.

#Neyoor
i am a full time woman wrapper, and at the same time i am a nice guy... Wooow... Cheers to me ! The most fake ass dude in nairaland
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Michellla(f): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
viclawz:
why did u change ur d.p Ur pretty u know..
thanks...but i can be shy.so thats why smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by viclawz(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

My friend face front. Wetin carry ya eye go dere? angry angry
see lekan sha u tink say na only u get eye 4 better tin abi tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kayultimate(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Name: kayode aka KAYULTIMATE
Are you single, dating or married: single
Those u like on Romance Section: rokiatu, zubby77
Those u dislike on Romance section: nil
Those u find annoying: barcanista
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): zubby77
Those you follow and wish follows you back: seun
Why do you follow the people you follow: personality
NLer that has sent u the most PMs: dunno
How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: 2
Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: nil
Which Romancelander is fake.: irunobo
Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date:rokiatu
Romancelander you can date or have a crush on why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): thinking
Your favorite Romancelander(s): none
Your favorite mod: puskin
Funniest Romancelander(s): tosyne2much
Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: zubby77
Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: zubby77
Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: none
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.:Dunno
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life:none
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with:thinking NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life NLer(S) you consider smart NL member that tries too hard. NLer(s) you find intriguing What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. Who do u often agree with Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
viclawz:
see lekan sha u tink say na only u get eye 4 better tin abi

Do you know how long i yaf been wanting to see that. You con see am free of charge. grin

Nor near d babe oooooo. angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by mirexxx(f): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
iAmCharis:
You be send some winch go find am for house for night?
shocked shocked Chris Chris you sef still dey alive? gringrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by sinizia: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Laveda:
Are you asking me that? undecided told you I read minds tongue tongue

Don't tell me you lie on Wednesdays. sad angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
i am a full time woman wrapper, and at the same time i am a nice guy... Wooow... Cheers to me ! The most fake ass dude in nairaland

Exactly, that's another name for a full time woman wrapper like you. @ the bolded part

Meanwhile, it should be on nairaland and not in nairaland

kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Michellla(f): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:
Thick, full and just perfect for a French kiss. grin kiss kiss
aha. you dont mince words.do you

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Neyoor:

Exactly, that's another name for a full time woman wrapper like you. @ the bolded part

Meanwhile, it should be on nairaland and not in nairaland

kiss
thanks for the correction ... It shows u willl do well working for me.. Always havn my back.. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
sinizia:

Don't tell me you lie on Wednesdays. sad angry
m? Lie? undecided I've never lied lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by viclawz(m): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

don't be jare its beautiful and me likey wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by sinizia: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Laveda:
m? Lie? undecided I've never lied lipsrsealed

Another lie!! Your moniker should be LIEveda. And not LAveda. sad cry tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

Don't tell me that joor angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by mirexxx(f): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:

Romancelanders i used to get along with: mprex, twaci, annie4b, mirexxx, misspicy.
we never got along sir! you were the most annoying shit on NL then. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
viclawz:
don't be jare its beautiful and me likey wink

Boi i wee BAN u oooo angry angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
thanks for the correction ... It shows u willl do well working for me.. Always havn my back.. cheesy

Insanity is when you still find it difficult to write a simple sentence @ your age, hoping that someone like me will always watch your back.

Tufiakwa!

Besides, who works for a poor guy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by mirexxx(f): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:
Don't tell me that joor angry
hello bae kiss still womanwrappering huh?? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Neyoor:

Insanity is when you still find it difficult to write a simple sentence @ your age, hoping that someone like me will always watch your back.

Tufiakwa!

Besides, who works for a poor guy?

lol thanks for that too... When next i need a linguist, i'd employ u alright.. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by viclawz(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Do you know how long i yaf been wanting to see that. You con see am free of charge. grin

Nor near d babe oooooo. angry
grin oya beg me

Btw I have seen her pic before not my first. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by tosyne2much(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
ishiamu:

)
Boss I throway salute oooo cool

Thanks very much cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
mirexxx:
we never got along sir! you were the most annoying shit on NL then. grin

Why have you choose to forsaken him?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
sinizia:

Another lie!! Your moniker should be LIEveda. And LAveda. sad cry tongue
lipsrsealed I don't lie. . I'm way above that grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by mirexxx(f): 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Neyoor:

Why have you choose to forsaken him?
"forsaken him" ?? gringrin goodnight lad smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by viclawz(m): 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:
Boi i wee BAN u oooo angry angry
wanna c yhu try tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
lol thanks for that too... When next i need a linguist, i'd employ u alright.. smiley

Dream on young yob!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (123) (Reply)

Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.