Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,803 members, 7,942,013 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed (44623 Views)

We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by wytecat: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
If "tackling corruption" is not part of fixing Nigeria, what is? Nigeria has a tailor made problems mostly fueled by corruption and we have to go through there to fix it. Only enemies of Nigeria would not see that Buhari is the Moses out of the quagmire we are in. And like Moses, Buhari is having a hell of distraction and trouble from every angle, but no doubt in my mind that he will scale through and leave Nigeria way better than we have now.
maupe:

Have you ever heard the President say, he wants to fix Nigeria. All he says, is that he will tackle corruption. You should stop, adding to the President's plate. The likes of the VP, Oyegun and Lai Mohammed are the cause of all this confusion.

2 Likes

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by ODUBEZE: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lai Mohammed is only creating more problems with his mouth!
How do U measure VULNERABLE youth? because right now there is no fuel, light or job! every youth can claim to be vulnerable right now! can you handle it?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by mrvitalis(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
killercute16:
SHOUT CHANGE!!!! cheesy

Dude like seriously.....are you still trying to defend this lie......truly we Nigerians are our own problem.
Sorry do u have any evidence were APC said such.. . Cos it is logically Impossible

1 Like

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by rusher14: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Iykopee:
Who is not vulnerable in Nigeria?

I'm not vulnerable.

I don't need a 5k handout.

I do prefer the teeming, able-bodied unemployed people of Nigeria are given the opportunity to work.

Infrastructure and policies to fast-track job creation and ease of mobility should be given priority.

I believe it's a bit too early to make firm statements on this government but totally understand not all can be patient.

The government should expedite action.

1 Like

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by rusher14: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
ODUBEZE:
How do U measure VULNERABLE youth? because right now there is no fuel, light or job! every youth can claim to be vulnerable right now! can you handle it?

Vulnerable could be handicapped, orphaned and mentally challenged.

Not sure anyone would like to be any of this by his/her own doing.

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by ODUBEZE: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
rusher14:

Vulnerable could be handicapped, orphaned and mentally challenged.

Not sure anyone would like to be any of this by his/her own doing.

My bro, am happy U said it COULD be but in the real sense it is beyond physical challenges! It is not quantifiable.

1 Like

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by rusher14: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
ODUBEZE:

My bro, am happy U said it COULD be but in the real sense it is beyond physical challenges! It is not quantifiable.

For the purpose of social handouts the criteria would be set, the definition would be established.

We cannot and should not begin to snigger when the truly handicapped are given some helping hand.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by gurunlocker: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol.... I hate lies, so I hate APC
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
How do I get you 2 bottles of orijin?

Kestolovee95:
Anyone who thinks that fulanis put their own in power to change the status quo must be high on Aisha's pubic hair.
They wanted power, they got it. It ends there. You want the most unprogressive region to 'change' the country? how? Black people sef. grin

1 Like

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by osazeeblue01: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Politician just doing his job.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Forwetinnah: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dem haff start segregation grin ....oma yawonlenu?? Thank goodness graduates are young these days they can pass for Secondary school students grin . They must collect that money
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by thundafire: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
luaughing in Efik kikikikikikikikikikiki if u re on NL nd u voted 4 change cs of 5k can u identify ursef in liking me nd 4 those who shouted change can u nw c dat dy scamming of ur dull brains is showing fruit hahahahah anyway i am a proud wailers nd neva like APC for one day anyway PDP comes bck 2019
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by ShowYourCertificate: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lie Mohammed is simply living up to his name grin

1 Like

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Dongorgon5(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
raayah:
One day Liar Mohammed will just deny that promise altogether.

They promised #5000 naira for both the unemployed and poor people.

We are waiting
lol
You will wait till APC nd PDP go into extinction grin

1 Like

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by cornel00(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
cleatoris:
How do you determine vulnerability? This 5k thing is clearly another measure to subsidise the sea of almajiri in the north.

Buhari conveniently removed unemployed graduates from the list because they're very scarce in the north.

GBAM!!!!!

This people de see us like mugus

1 Like

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by ManTiger(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
obailala:
Truth be told, the promise I remember was N5k to the poorest and vulnerable Nigerians... Lai Mohammed may be right on this one.

Those with opposing views should provide evidence pointing to the contrary.
I will look for a billboard along my place, it says unemployed graduate!

1 Like

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by kayroy5(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Yes, it's true sir. Even by the word " vulnerability" means underprivileged people. It could be unemployed, if they want collect or aged people and IDP people. Any graduate that is praying for #5000 monthly needs deliverance from synagogue.

2 Likes

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
hahahah Apc

1 Like

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Amuga(f): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tori don change

2 Likes

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
One chance. now they've brought mr propaganda to do their bidding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by adeoba2008(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
5k can do nothing for unemployed Nigerian graduates. Its better that way.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by ipreach: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
How does it concern Biafrans ?
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Ferdinandu(m): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
When your name is liar nobody expects any truth from you.

2 Likes

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by mazeltov(m): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
When did APC promised to pay unemployed graduates 5k in the first place? Is this how PDP tends to play its permanent opposition role?
we will start enjoying effective opposition as from 2019
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by kalusky02(m): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Start the process of taking their biometrics, not coming in 2016 to tell us cock and bull story.

1 Like

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Amanwulu1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
mrvitalis:
Now this were opposition comes in... .. provide evidence were APC said something different or we take this as the truth
u fink they want 5k? Hw'd 5k help dem? Tk it as truth joor after all d govt don't care abt ur opinion, abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by ManTiger(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Even those who are working are currently in a miserable state.

2 Likes

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by HirstMOG(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
We already know you for your lies, we won't be surprised if you should say tomorrow that PMB never said he has a secondary school certificate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by pat077: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
waiting for him to say they never promise to bring back the chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Lilimax(f): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Amuga:
Tori don change
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Sacks Senator Atai Aidoko / Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) / Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.