Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:56 AM

What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# (855 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Its barely a month we been apart from each other, I couldn't wait to pounce on her when she came back xtday evening, I quickly reached for the bra and tore it, staring at me was a half past boobiies(one don over big pass the other one).

I was like "bae, what happened to ur boobiie ni?? She said its normal that they will equal to their size soon. I wasn't myself shar, I never see this kind transformation for boobiie before. I nor know whether she and her people don go put something inside the bosom make I suck am then turn me to mumu, and she know say I like suck boobiie well well. All through the pre-intimacy, I sticked to the smaller one, neglecting the the other. She noticed and was using style to push it to me, I con use style dey push am comot, she dey use style put am for my mouth, I dey use style push am comot.

She got angry saying if I have the heart to abandon one of her boobiie coz of its deformity, say I go still get the mind take dump her if her pvssy don get part two.

Abeg all the guys here, una don see this kind tin for una babes boobiie before?

Obiorathesubtle, all those babes wey dey ur streets, I need inspections on their boobiie, get back to me with a report. angry

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol....I can't stop laughing..I think I understand ur pidgin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
This had me giggling, but I doubt the authenticity of this story though. I don't take people like this OP seriously.
Re: What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# by Monalisa185(f): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
SMH...you can lie for Africa...pinshure of the bwexts or....

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# by IamLEGEND1: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2015

Re: What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# by mizquote(f): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
you re heatless indeed.

why will u ignore one?
eh?
she wud have done same to u.
Re: What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# by obiorathesubtle: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
stupidity:
Its barely a month we been apart from each other, I couldn't wait to pounce on her when she came back xtday evening, I quickly reached for the bra and tore it, staring at me was a half past boobiies(one don over big pass the other one).

I was like "bae, what happened to ur boobiie ni?? She said its normal that they will equal to their size soon. I wasn't myself shar, I never see this kind transformation for boobiie before. I nor know whether she and her people don go put something inside the bosom make I suck am then turn me to mumu, and she know say I like suck boobiie well well. All through the pre-intimacy, I sticked to the smaller one, neglecting the the other. She noticed and was using style to push it to me, I con use style dey push am comot, she dey use style put am for my mouth, I dey use style push am comot.

She got angry saying if I have the heart to abandon one of her boobiie coz of its deformity, say I go still get the mind take dump her if her pvssy don get part two.

Abeg all the guys here, una don see this kind tin for una babes boobiie before?

Obiorathesubtle, all those babes wey dey ur streets, I need inspections on their boobiie, get back to me with a report. angry
undecided padii. Dem don massage ya girlfriend bosom die! Shebi na the left one?

Omo. Ya babe dy cheat on you with aggressive nigga, just imagine. E never reach one month sef. The bosom don expand. The guy hand go dy like sampaper

Yes saaah! I go report back! I don dy notice the same thing for the girls dia breasts sef. One dy big pass one. And na the left bresss.undecided
Re: What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pictorial evidence please grin
Re: What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# by donTbone(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lie or not...it got me doing nothing angry

FACT: Women's breast are never equal. The one on the left tends to be smaller
than that of right cos of the heart position and depending on the hand used too.

Mind you, anything 2 are not always equal. Starting from...
Your Arms
Toes
Eyeballs
Ears

Even your TESTACLES cheesy
Now that you refused to suck the shii u mentioned,
I guess ladies should start checking for the originality
and equal sizeness of balls b4 sucking em! sad
Re: What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
donTbone:

I guess ladies should start checking for the originality
and equal sizeness of balls b4 sucking em!
seriouslyy?? So my bae has been sheating on me!! She has never suck my balls before.
Re: What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# by schumastic(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
OP OP OP HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU....NEXT TIME SUCK THE TWO OR BETTER STILL CONCENTRATE MORE ON THE BIGGER ONE SO THEY WILL BOTH BE OF EQUAL SIZE...U CAN'T GIVE TAIYE ICE CREAM AND LIVE KEHINDE WITH NOTHING grin grin
Re: What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# by Cutehector(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
I slacked it
Re: What Happened To Her Bwext? Scared# by cutieviva69(f): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lmao.....[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

If Ur Bible And Phone Is Falling And U Can Only Save One,which One Will U Save? / (18+ Photo) Guy Share Photo Of Himself Sucking A Girl's kitten / Names Of Girls Who Will Not Get Pregnant In 2016 Unless They're Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.