Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,611 members, 7,888,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

To All True Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All True Igbos (3329 Views)

Biafra:All True Igbos Must Sit At Home Today Throughout Nigeria (Avoid Hypocisy) / A Must Read For All True Nigeria / Who Are The True Igbos....... A Case Of Idiotic Misrepresentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: To All True Igbos by shachris02: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2015
kernel501:

SORRY... YOU ARE NOW IGBO,UUUM!
IGBOS DON'T HAVE OIL, SO WHY DID NIGERIA FIGHT TO HAVE THEM?

HAVE YOU SEEN UN FIGHT AGAINST PEOPLE SEEKING FOR INDEPENDENCE? THE BEST THEY CAN DO IS BRINGINNIG THE PARTIES TO TALK.

TALKING OF NIGERIA BEEN A MEMBER OF UN, IS SPAIN NOT A MEMBER OF UN, WHILE CATALUYA IS FIGHTING FOR INDENPENDENCE FROM SPAIN.

and who fought the igbos in the previous war? angry
Re: To All True Igbos by OFFICIAL336: 12:11am On Dec 08, 2015
naijapips02:

that's the big mistake they keep making. They think once biafra comes, all would be milk and honey.

I had an eye opening discussion with an old man in my street in Aba, what the man said shocked me.

The man said, once biafra comes, all the unemployed youths in Igboland would be employed. I asked him How Sir? The he said that new local government and government offices would be opened in almost all families in igboland. And i was like, is this the trash they've being using to deceive our youths? How would you sustain such scheme? with which money? From Where? or do you think that even if SS agrees to follow us to biafra, they would allow us to be sharing their oil money like some pocket money?

Too bad
Name the street pls?
Re: To All True Igbos by ideykwum: 6:30am On Dec 08, 2015
Such shallow thought is the lowest of low! Wake up and smell th coffee!! So the whole Biafra agitation is premised on SS oil? I'm sure you don't ***** yourself!

bloodyBLOGGER:
I think there are currently 2 tribes in SE nigeria now; The Igbos and IPOB.

The IPOB are trying to drag the Igbos into a war which will see their wealth plundered and loved ones destroyed all because they think the oil rich SS is in support of biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? / What Happened To President Buhari's Hair / Throwback: MC Oluomo And Kids On Their Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.