Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,128 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Dear Cynthia, My Uncle Does Abortion On Little Girls. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Cynthia, My Uncle Does Abortion On Little Girls. (568 Views)

Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Cynthia, My Uncle Does Abortion On Little Girls. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dear Cynthia,
I moved in to learn pharmaceutical trade with my uncle. He is called doctor by everyone and I took it that he will have a large and modern apothecary, on getting to his house I was disappointed because his pharmacy has been not been opened like since god knows when, filled with more rats and unseen snakes than expired drugs. He gave me a room and a bowl for toilet ( no toilet in the whole community), I immediately sought employment as a chemistry teacher in one of the local schools to augment for my expenses while learning from him. My uncle is cool in every definition of coolness, and he has gone out of his way to make me comfortable in the little way he can. He even bought a second hand generator set for my use..
The problem I have is simple, little girls come to his house for abortion and he does the abortion in the room next to mine. Even some of my students in the school, junior students as young as 12 come for the abortion. My uncle is unmarried and he has been courting me to learn this unsavory practice of his, but most especially to help him Ie to be his assistant in the practice. I don't think I can conduct abortion on a student and still have the boldness to come to class the next day. Also the patronage are usually little girls some as young as 12. How do I relay my rejection to my uncle..

Dear Cynthia is a forum where relationship problems are discussed. Send your stories and advice to dearcynthia68@gmail.com
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Uncle Does Abortion On Little Girls. by Tpave(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Check your conscience very well before you act

(1) (Reply)

Buy RCCG Prayer And Fasting Manual For N1000 | Recover Your Stolen Blessings / SOLILOQUIES: Straight Outta Hades / Swear that you never did any of this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.