Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,162 members, 7,950,003 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" (2175 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Check Out His Reply Wen He Was Told That His New Wife Will Be Bored If He Travel / My Gf Loves To Make Luv, But I Don't Have Dat Time, Should I Quit D Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by faith551(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2015
ok guys, I thought this will be something that will change with time but it's really getting serious.

When ever I hear a lady's monthly visitor is around I tend to freak out and distant myself, sometimes I feel bad about it but I can't just help it. Not really that I fear blood naturally, I can withstand an accident scene without freaking out. But this particular situation tends to hit a button on me that I have no control over,i dont even feel conformable eating food prepared by that person and it's not different with my sisters in the house.

The event that spured me into asking for help here happened yesterday evening. I was chatting with a friend and she started behaving funny maybe because of the cramps, I asked what's the problem and she told me she's not feeling well, on further inquiry she told me it's natural. On hearing this I didn't know when i even moved away from her, she actually noticed it and felt bad.

My question guys is, is the feeling natural? Does every guy feel this way? How can I control this feeling cause I will definitely get married and I heard ladies need more care at that time.

Am sorry if this offends anyone, I really respect womanhood in totality, I just want advice and help if available.
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by obiorathesubtle: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Yes! It's normal. Don't worry.
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2015
I for one don't freak out with such, I actually feel pity for 'em during those moments, heard it could be really painful sometimes. and yeah they really need the attention. the main point should be 'proper hygiene'
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by faith551(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
I for one don't freak out with such, I actually feel pity for 'em during those moments, heard it could be really painful sometimes. and yeah they really need the attention.

I just wish I could come to terms with it, we'll it's a bit helpful knowing am not the only one in that shoe
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by MrKong: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2015
Disgusting! angry
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by sinaj(f): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2015
Freak out ke

Were u expecting her to get pregnant?
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by misspicy(f): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Thank God I don't get to meet guys like this outside nairaland angry
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2015
faith551:

I just wish I could come to terms with it, we'll it's a bit helpful knowing am not the only one in that shoe
you should try and snap out of it, your attitude towards that, hurts the individual. try using soothing words .
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by faith551(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:
Thank God I don't get to meet guys like this outside nairaland angry

Come on lady, Am actually trying to change you know.
Am a nice person grin
BTW why won't you want to meet "someone like this"
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by faith551(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2015
sinaj:
Freak out ke

Were u expecting her to get pregnant?

No, I wasn't expecting anything. I just want to change the way I see things with respect to the topic
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by faith551(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

you should try and snap out of it, your attitude towards that, hurts the individual. try using soothing words .

I wish it was that easy. Thanks tho, I'll definitely try
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by misspicy(f): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2015
faith551:

Come on lady, Am actually trying to change you know.
Am a nice person grin
okay make that change fast because we meeting next year and i will be on my period then gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by faith551(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

okay make that change fast because we meeting next year and i will be on my period then gringringrin

Ohhh!! Next year is like 27 days from now, how am I expected to make such a huge change within the short frame of time?
Maybe I'll switch to a plan B
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2015
My own doesnt flow or hurt dunno why

Its just like few drops for 3 days dats all

*crying*

M hurt cos i av more menstral pads left dan my money in d Bank
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2015
faith551:

I wish it was that easy. Thanks tho, I'll definitely try
. . . . #smiles, it's not that hard you know.
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by misspicy(f): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2015
faith551:

Ohhh!! Next year is like 27 days from now, how am I expected to make such a huge change within the short frame of time?
Maybe I'll switch to a plan B
and plan B is?
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by misspicy(f): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2015
halfrica:
*crying*
shocked seriously?
please send the pads my way or better still lets switch periods gringringrin
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

shocked seriously?

please send the pads my way or better still lets switch periods gringringrin

M crios o

Sumtimes m scared sumtimes i get happy

switch wetin Na me bring u con lagos
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by misspicy(f): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2015
halfrica:

M crios o
Sumtimes m scared sumtimes i get happy
switch wetin Na me bring u con lagos
kikikikiki grin
you are lucky seriously
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by faith551(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:
and plan B is?

Errmm... Pretence and endurance I guess
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

kikikikiki grin

you are lucky seriously

I criosly dnt kno why i get lucky only wen it comes to weird issues na wa o

How are u sha??
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by faith551(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2015
halfrica:
*crying*
Ohhh, then I wish there are more ppl like you. Why crying?? You're lucky.
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2015
faith551:

Ohhh, then I wish there are more ppl like you.
Why crying?? You're lucky.

Lucky ke?? Na my type dey drink holy water for labour room
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by faith551(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2015
halfrica:

Lucky ke?? Na my type dey drink holy water for labour room

Ohhh! Never knew it has a bad side to it. But since you've not experienced child birth yet, dnt conclude your case might be different
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2015
faith551:

Ohhh! Never knew it has a bad side to it. But since you've not experienced child birth yet, dnt conclude your case might be different
Ow do u kno av nt given birth before
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by misspicy(f): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2015
halfrica:

I criosly dnt kno why i get lucky only wen it comes to weird issues na wa o

How are u sha??
Nothing is weird about this ma'am you don't want to be in my shoes.....i can pay any amount to be like you seriously,you one lucky girl

have you taken 12 injections in a day just to relieve pain or used 5 always heavy flow packs just for 6 days?

that is just one of my numerous experience dear

btw an fine,were you writing exams,you scarce here o gringrin
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by faith551(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2015
halfrica:
Ow do u kno av nt given birth before
Sorry If my assertion is wrong, I just thought you haven't
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

Nothing is weird about this ma'am you don't want to be in my shoes.....i can pay any amount to be like you seriously,you one lucky girl

have you taken 12 injections in a day just to relieve pain or used 5 always heavy flow packs just for 6 days?

that is just one of my numerous experience dear

btw an fine,were you writing exams,you scarce here o gringrin

Blood of jah!!!!!!!!

Damn is it d same mensturation i do
Dat put girls tru all dat na wa o

Not been writing exams o cheesy

Just took a break m back !!!!!!

I dont av access to use smileys on nl again since i got banned for typing in french
*crying*
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2015
faith551:

Sorry If my assertion is wrong, I just thought you haven't

Be using juju to guess u hear
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by misspicy(f): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2015
halfrica:

Blood of jah!!!!!!!!

Damn is it d same mensturation i do
Dat put girls tru all dat na wa o

Not been writing exams o cheesy

Just took a break m back !!!!!!

I dont av access to use smileys on nl again since i got banned for typing in french
*crying*
yes o.......its the same menstruation you are doing just a painful and heavy variation of it grin

okay welcome back,i missed you really but am more like a guy i don't like expressing my emotions i would have created a thread titled
"who help me see halfrica,am missing her" cheesycheesycheesycheesy

sowi about the ban,when will it be lifted?
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by faith551(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2015
halfrica:

Be using juju to guess u hear
Come on.. Dnt take it that personal
Re: Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month" by IamLEGEND1: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2015
another thread about mensturatiĆ³n? make I find my way out

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? / Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords / 8 Personalities Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.