Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,174 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

To Be One With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Be One With God (324 Views)

I Can Fight With God One On One / MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Be One With God by myworkforchrist: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Can one really be filled with all fullness of God? How feasible is this? Fullness of God - having all attributes of God and being one with God. (Ephesians 3:20).
What attributes of God I asked myself. Ofcourse, it is the attribute of the fruit of the spirit which is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance. (Galatians 5:22-23). Can a human being really have all this?
Why doubt, I queried myself. Have I quickly forgotten the red lettered writing in my King James Version bible, which state nothing is impossible with God. And this proclamation is from Jesus Christ himself. (Matthew 19:26)
Can you believe there is a way to the fullness of God, I mean, the creator of the entire universe? Oh I am so happy. Being one with the father and I as Jesus Christ confessed. (John 17:21)
So what is the secret to this fulfilment? Let’s go back to Ephesians 3:20. The answer is to know the love of Christ and that is by accepting Christ as one’s personal lord and savior.
Oh to be one with my heavenly father.
Oh to start my eternal experience of heaven while I am still on earth.
Thank you Jesus.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Insights On Philippians 1:1-11 / You Will Find Hope Here. / Church Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.