Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,069 members, 7,916,120 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:52 PM

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters (57794 Views)

Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal / Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
anonimi:
As it is with Jonathan and PDP so it is with Buhari and APC.
NONE is holier than the other. They are ALL crooks except that maybe one is smarter than the other with a a lot of PROPAGANDA.

Is this supposed to be a defense to how insurgency was indirectly promoted thereby leading to lost of lives and properties amongst the civilian and military populace?

I will be utterly disappointed if your response was to achieve that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by tolastikha: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
They are yet say the truth

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by hemucology(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
U don't known anything yet grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by dammytosh: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
anonimi:

Looks like you have a deficient understanding of the word defence.
Please check and adjust yourself accordingly.
Cheers.

Suffice to say that instead of arresting Buhari and other thieves, your hero was busy stealing but avoiding corruption.

Your effort in this post speaks volume and it shows your thinking capacity.

I don't waste time on people like you and this response is a priviledge.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by anonimi: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
jayfolarin:
Is this supposed to be a defense to how insurgency was indirectly promoted thereby leading to lost of lives and properties amongst the civilian and military populace?

I will be utterly disappointed if your response was to achieve that

No!
My response is NOT a defence in any way whatsoever.
It is simply to demonstrate that there is no difference between the accusers (who are mainly trying to DIVERT our attention away from their non-performance) and those whom they are accusing.
I DARE anyone with contrary evidence to post it here also. That should not be difficult, should it
Cheers.

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Toks2008(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Saturn213:

If you don't know by now that SR has inside sources then you need to do more research

I don't know why people are surprised, SR reported all these shady deals before and during the elections

GEJ and all his accomplices will face the wrath of the law. They should face the firing squad if found guilty which is the most likely outcome.

Nigerians are tired of corruption which is why we voted for a 73 year old ex military dictator. So far , he is doing a marvellous job

That new EFCC boss is a performer. God bless him

As a card carrying member of the APC since the days of PDP,i had always gone against the candidature of PMB but after serious soliloquy i just concluded that it is better to have a 73 year old man who was known for zero tolerance to corruption rather than vote a supposed pHD holder who can not even take care of his household....

We really appreciate the person of Jonathan but he has messed himself up big time and no matter how PMB tried to avoid bringing him in, i guess his imminent imprisonment can not be escaped by him....Soo sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Jabioro: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
I know it beyond Dasuki alone,there 1001 accomplice..we get more by the time the gave him Dasuki water board attention he vomit
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by anonimi: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
dammytosh:
Suffice to say that instead of arresting Buhari and other thieves, your hero was busy stealing but avoiding corruption.

Your effort in this post speaks volume and it shows uour thinking capacity.

Six months of NOISE making about corruption, can you please LIST the names of those charged to court and successfully tried and CONVICTED?
Can you please do that

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-wNrUkW0AAr9B3.jpg:large[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Lucasbalo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
double0seven:

It's very evident that you must have it your head hard on the ground during a recent fall.

Maybe you overcame the pain and believed everything was alright. But alas something is amiss. Suggest you go for a brain scan to assist doctors help put whatever went wrong aright.
Gbam. For someone to say that all what GEJ and his cohorts did to Nigeria was right is sad if not appauling. With Amtaken kind of thinking, Nigeria will be forever doomed. Supporting mediocrity on tribal or ethnic sentiment is what is doing the worst damage to Nigeria. Thankfully, my family and I don't have to deal with that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Was gisting with a Uniform personnel yesterday and he confided in me dat Dasuki will DIE.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Niceman4u(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
obasiken:
Sahara Reporters can just wake up and say what ever they like. Is this a quote or statement ? Tomorrow they will deny this. Dasuki said dis dasuki said that. I smell propaganda.

U must b living in anoda if u don't blive dat there s no smoke witout fire! Wake up
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by oz4real83(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Look at the caliber of person we have as a NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER!!! A president probably under the influence of too much champagne orally approved that huge sum and u went ahead a carried out the order! No wonder our security are in tatters in Nigeria.!!!
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by baralatie(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
Eledan:
Oral Approval? You are on a loonggg tin
Very loooooongggg one!
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by compujyde: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin.oh my Gog!baba buhari wat re u stil waiting 4?arrest dat he-goat nd all d grasses.10b?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by ICAMETOWIN(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Can of worms just got opened. And its not pretty.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by anonimi: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
compujyde:
GEJ can't do that if the story is true because he knows that Dasuki is well trained in military intelligence and wouldn't need supersonic technologies to have him on tape.

I admire GEJ a lot and will find this disappointing [size=14pt]if true[/size]. I still appreciate his sacrifice anyway.

Exactly, IF true. grin grin
Otherwise why has Dasuki not being charged to court for trial all these past six months over these allegations that are ALLOWED to filter into the press?
Is this how they do corruption investigation in the US, Canada, UK etc where Ambode is asking our people to return from

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by friends4ever(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Guys understand that oral and documentation approval are quite different. It could be a way to rope ex president GEJ in which will not materialized in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by omojeesu(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
B'igbo ba fa gburu, gburu a fa'gbo!
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by maxtamazin: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Saturn213:

If you don't know by now that SR has inside sources then you need to do more research

I don't know why people are surprised, SR reported all these shady deals before and during the elections

GEJ and all his accomplices will face the wrath of the law. They should face the firing squad if found guilty which is the most likely outcome.

Nigerians are tired of corruption which is why we voted for a 73 year old ex military dictator. So far , he is doing a marvellous job

Dindinrin. ....name one report/news which SR got right since they came out. It's all propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
The surrounding of Dasuki's house by security agencies may have been for his own safety from those that feared he would expose them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Fourwinds: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Gayigaskia:

After this post, i now see why Lamorde didn't make noise and stylishly fled grin grin grin
All PDP looters the new prison is in Kebbi sate grin grin grin
hmmmm..... someone will cry wizard hunting
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by angbaradem: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
imagine d amount of money dat's involve, na God go punish all is old fools call politians.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Uncletony(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Saturn213:

the fact that u are so silly or that u got likes for this silly post; which is more pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Photizooo(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=Saturn213 post=40686486]

That new EFCC boss is a performer. God bless him[/doing a marvelous job by traveling around without success.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
If this is from dansuki than he is an idiot. Oral order

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Dannyset(m): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
popcykaylah:

wetin dem dey call witness for court?when witness show no be talk e go talk?olodo ni e ooo
See dis man! I fit deny you na. Shey u be learner ni?
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by badonkadonk: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
deathwing:
Sahara Reporters just posted this on twitter.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/672780841500717056

How bout the powerful shepopo.ta.mus of the last administration?

How much did she also collect?
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Toktee(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
obasiken:
Sahara Reporters can just wake up and say what ever they like. Is this a quote or statement ? Tomorrow they will deny this. Dasuki said dis dasuki said that. I smell propaganda.
As someone said,sr are second to non in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Toktee(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
badonkadonk:

How bout the powerful shepopo.ta.mus of the last administration?

How much did she also collect?
Bro,don't worry,is turnby turn,after jonah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dual Citizenship: Senate President, Speaker Risk Losing Seats / Ibrahim Babangida Laughing At Mamman Vatsa's Wedding In The 60s (photo) / Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.