Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,962 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters (57749 Views)

Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal / Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by LockDown69(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Who sing sang the song. OMo see track list grin
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Charly68: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Oluwa ooooo! Good luck Ebele Jonathan in conivance with the Pdp big time spenders have finished all our money..they spent Naija money recklessly & extra-vagantly ..How do we recoup this stollen money from Pdp wicked elders now ? Thank God they have houses they can sell to pay up for the looted funds .
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by ArcIbrahim38(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
I pity those whose hero used our 4.6 billion for spiritual purposes 2.1 for publicity campaigns and 10 billion for delegates......but I respect his honestly and now understood why he insisted stealing is not corruption.......he is just a non corrupt thief I think

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by abokikhalifa: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
obasiken:
Sahara Reporters can just wake up and say what ever they like. Is this a quote or statement ? Tomorrow they will deny this. Dasuki said dis dasuki said that. I smell propaganda.
everything for your life na propaganda........ what your definition of propaganda self undecided .. person shit...... propaganda,

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by 9japatroit(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
oral approval? and nigerian youths with cerebrum are buying it,I'm embarrased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Gayigaskia(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
Whether you like it or not GEJ has a case to answer. First he approved the withdraw from the CBN and second he ordered who to distribute the money to. Know it is clear that he will be invited to clear his name if he has not done so already.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by amtaken(f): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Waiting for IBB, Atiku, Abdusalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa, Tinubu, Amechi, Theophilus Danjuma, Alakija, OBJ etc's probe.

Until then keep quiet!
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. For someone to say that all what GEJ and his cohorts did to Nigeria was right is sad if not appauling. With Amtaken kind of thinking, Nigeria will be forever doomed. Supporting mediocrity on tribal or ethnic sentiment is what is doing the worst damage to Nigeria. Thankfully, my family and I don't have to deal with that.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by amtaken(f): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Keep worrying yourself over GEJ till you develop High BP.

Meanwhile you've given OBJ, Atiku, Abdusalami, Buba Marwa, Tinubu, Fashola, Amechi etc pass marks.

Continue.

Bye.
OYAY:

Not after Raymond Dokpesi affirmed he collected campaign advertisement money from the office of Dasuki! Guess that campaign is for GMB?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by amtaken(f): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
I see the 'good life' you live. Keep worrying about GEJ till you have high BP.

My regards to the following criminals:

OBJ
IBB
ATIKU
THEOPHILUS DANJUMA
ALAKIJA
TINUBU
IBB

Etc.

Bye.
efilefun:
Get a life and stop posting nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by 247notire(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nigerians! We are talking of billions of $ here. Word of mouth cannot possibly suffice as approval to withdraw such humongous sums. This is so lame from Dasuki. Waiting for his lawyer to come put and refute this...

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by anonimi: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Charly68:
Oluwa ooooo! Good luck Ebele Jonathan in conivance with the Pdp big time spenders have finished all our money..they spent Naija money recklessly & extra-vagantly ..How do we recoup this stollen money from Pdp wicked elders now ? Thank God they have houses they can sell to pay up for the looted funds .

PDP elders like these

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by efilefun(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
I am living comfortably i careless about those names you mentioned cuz they are in no way affecting my life... i am thousands of miles away from nigeria but when you see the truth its better you spew it out than try beautifying an obvious lie
amtaken:
I see the 'good life' you live. Keep worrying about GEJ till you have high BP.

My regards to the following criminals:

OBJ
IBB
ATIKU
THEOPHILUS DANJUMA
ALAKIJA
TINUBU
IBB

Etc.

Bye.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by amtaken(f): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
So you are a refugee?

No wonder.

Don't worry deportation is still free.

My regards to your neighbours at the Congo Refugee Camp.

efilefun:
I am living comfortably i careless about those names you mentioned cuz they are in no way affecting my life... i am thousands of miles away from nigeria but when you see the truth its better you spew it out than try beautifying an obvious lie

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by excel101(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
Saturn213:

If you don't know by now that SR has inside sources then you need to do more research

I don't know why people are surprised, SR reported all these shady deals before and during the elections

GEJ and all his accomplices will face the wrath of the law. They should face the firing squad if found guilty which is the most likely outcome.

Nigerians are tired of corruption which is why we voted for a 73 year old ex military dictator. So far , he is doing a marvellous job

That new EFCC boss is a performer. God bless him
. Shut your smelling mouth, so now SR have more authentic info. Is Sylva, Tinubu, Saraki etc. Are they not corrupt? What has he done about? The whole infos are false, or are u blind to know dat its just a clear case of witch-hunting.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by anonimi: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
9japatroit:
oral approval? and nigerian youths with cerebrum are buying it,I'm embarrased.

No be dem fault oh, bro.
Na the broom-wielding witches of APShit who took their brains and made them zombies grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by efilefun(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
I dont usually reply imbeciles like you but thought you got something upstairs before not knowing you a total piece of wretched being. I will comfortably feed your next 10 generations without losing a hair. Kindly stay outta my mention #shalom
amtaken:
So you are a refugee?

No wonder.

Don't worry deportation is still free.

My regards to your neighbours at the Congo Refugee Camp.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
politricks:
Not in the face of law though it has lesser weight than written agreement.
Then you have no idea about the laws covering "conspiracy".

All you need is the word of the Co-Conspirator and if a Judge or Jury deems his words (along with other evidence) truthful and credible , whoever he points a finger at is going down. Cocaine dealers and Terrorists never draft documents before conspiring to carry out crimes do they? And for all intents and purposes Mr.Dasuki is a terrorist and will be treated as such in a court of law.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by politricks: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
In your comment you said 'along with other evidence' that means it has lesser weight. Because if it were a written evidence, it wouldn't need those other evidence as long as it can be proved that the written evidence is genuine.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Seunjungle(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Can anyone tell us what happened btw former NSA late.Maj Gen. Azazi and Jonathan that led to his removal..

Jonathan quietly removed this man from office because of his reluctant move towards Jona's order

Also, Azazi was killed because he was ready to reveal both Boko haram and then govt aims

I bet it..these people will rot in jail!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by GOFRONT(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......Gofront!!!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by amtaken(f): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
You really confirmed that you are indeed at the refugee camp living in a container.

I can detect frustration all over your post.

I understand dear, not easy to live in a public camp.

I know there are no jobs in Nigeria, courtesy of Buhari, but don't you think it will be better for you to present yourself to the Nigerian Embassy in Congo for deportation, at least you won't be paying a dime. Poor soul.

Cheers!
efilefun:
I dont usually reply imbeciles like you but thought you got something upstairs before not knowing you a total piece of wretched being. I will comfortably feed your next 10 generations without losing a hair. Kindly stay outta my mention #shalom

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
politricks:
In your comment you said 'along with other evidence' that means it has lesser weight. Because if it were a written evidence, it wouldn't need those other evidence as long as it can be proved that the written evidence is genuine.
And you think that's how the procedural rule to admission/acceptance of evidence works in court?

Just read what I wrote and stop running around in circles. Jesus, Nigerians can be so annoying at times with your irrational questions.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by oismail(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
The Sahara desert people sef
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by gemale(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Acermoon:
Dasuki is following order from a bloody civilian.....

Who happened 2 b commander in chief of armed forces u dumb twit. U strike me as an ignorant fool wt more data mb Dan common sense. D fact dt u still refer 2 civilians as bloody shows dt u still maintain d archaic, draconian mentality of d dark ages of military rule in our country.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by ozo13(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Gayigaskia:

After this post, i now see why Lamorde didn't make noise and stylishly fled grin grin grin
All PDP looters the new prison is in Kebbi sate grin grin grin
yes ooo.close to Federal medical centre.omo na 2 metallic fence dem use o.like 3 metres space btw d two fence.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by politricks: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
And you think that's how the procedural rule to admission/acceptance of evidence works in court?

Just read what I wrote and stop running around in circles. Jesus, Nigerians can be so annoying at times with your irrational questions.
Did i ask you id.iot any question?. Why did you quote me in the first place if you cannot chat with 'annoying' people.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Acermoon(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
gemale:

Who happened 2 b commander in chief of armed forces u dumb twit. U strike me as an ignorant fool wt more data mb Dan common sense. D fact dt u still refer 2 civilians as bloody shows dt u still maintain d archaic, draconian mentality of d dark ages of military rule in our country.

U can be Tolerated becos of ur condition....
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Lucasbalo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
amtaken:
Waiting for IBB, Atiku, Abdusalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa, Tinubu, Amechi, Theophilus Danjuma, Alakija, OBJ etc's probe.

Until then keep quiet!
Probe them all. They are all worthless.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
obasiken:
Sahara Reporters can just wake up and say what ever they like. Is this a quote or statement ? Tomorrow they will deny this. Dasuki said dis dasuki said that. I smell propaganda.

But it was same sahara reporters that first told Nig about SFG that GEJ didn't spend 60billion on independence celebration. You guys welcomed it and rejoiced.
If Sahara reporters carry news way no favor them, they will wail like wailers
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by Nnannapat(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
dammytosh:
GEJ till 2045

Take note of those screaming GEJ, 99.99% of them are Biafran, They don't care about what happens to Nigeria.

Thank God he lost.
Don't get it twisted, GEJ shared most of these money in Southwest and in the North, So many northerners that are benefiting from the fraud wants him to continue but Buhari is like a tin god in the north, that is what made the difference.
If you field any other northerner,GEJ would have won by a landslide. I gave up on GEJ since Jan. 2012. That guy is something else.
Re: Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters by dammytosh: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nnannapat:
Don't get it twisted, GEJ shared most of these money in Southwest and in the North, So many northerners that are benefiting from the fraud wants him to continue but Buhari is like a tin god in the north, that is what made the difference.
If you field any other northerner,GEJ would have won by a landslide. I gave up on GEJ since Jan. 2012. That guy is something else.

I agree with you.

Buhari was not actually a tin god. Jonathan's handling of Govt gave Buhari the opportunity he has been waiting for.

I gave up after GEJ finished Yaradua's tenure and still acts like a CHild President doing rehearsals.

The only thing i need Buhari for is to pight Kwarrupshun. This politicians would be scared of stealing our resources from then on , that will pave way for those who know what they are doing to take charge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''Are You A Bouncer Or Senator' - Dino Melaye Asked As He Shares New Photo / Truck Carrying APC Brooms For Convention Involved In Accident / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.