Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,840 members, 7,976,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:32 PM

The Nigerian Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Nigerian Police (981 Views)

Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody / Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Police by tellmemore(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2006
Re: The Nigerian Police by tellmemore(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2006
Change Attitude on Policemen, CP Pleads

That was the simple and short of what the Commissioner for Police Mr Jonathan Johnson of Oyo State on page 12 of Thisday Newspaper on Wednesday October 18th 2006 had to say.

I am to change my attitude to the people who harass me when I'm driving. Asking me for documents that that you are not to drive around with.

Considering the enormous role policemen play, the security outfit deserves commendation rather than scorn.

Commendation for robbing people. A couple of months back, a jetter saloon car was stolen from my neighborhood in warri only to find it in P.H being used by a police man

At a joint, a policeman was telling a story of how a man was stabbed 6 times in the neck by a policeman whom he giave a lifted. Thank God he survived to tell the story.

As for me, seeing the police on the road gives me automatic stomach upset , no excuses.

Try driving from Lagos to Benin. It as if the police moved their barracks to the express road.

With this I am to give commendation to the police? My bros/sister e get as e be.
Re: The Nigerian Police by Danoe(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2007
Yes the Police deserves to be commended on their contributions towards ensuring the maintainance of peace and order in our country.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Nigerian Police by bamie(m): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2007
Danoe:

Yes the Police deserves to be commended on their contributions towards ensuring the maintainance of peace and order in our country.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
I quite agree with u Danoe. Police deserves commendation, u know among Jesus' disciples u still see Judas, among the good Nigerian Police u still have bad eggs among them and that is d reason why the Force has not been able to progress. I really commend the good ones among them.
Re: The Nigerian Police by sirc(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2007
make una no dey commend any police at all dem no dey try at all
Re: The Nigerian Police by Rhea(f): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2007
Nigerian Police!
ole!!
Re: The Nigerian Police by bamdil(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2007
sir c:

make una no dey commend any police at all them no dey try at all

A question to u sir c, assuming Nigerian Police go on strike, will u be free to move about anytime u like?

Rhea:

Nigerian Police!
ole!!
Some, not all. Assuming u have a brother among will u call him 1?

(1) (Reply)

Man Hacks Father To Death Over Inheritance(punch Mar 24,2007) / Stolen Car Returned After 36 Years / Ritualist Butcher His Own 4 Month Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.