Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? (7061 Views)

Forgery: Ekweremadu Lied To Chief Judge, Say APC Senators / N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by Abagworo(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2015
merry02:
Yea, no room for APC in south south, east. ..Rochas riggied himself there. For south west, wait and see the subsequent election.

Rochas did not have the capacity to rig because the Police, Army and all security apparatus were employed against him and 3 Mbaise LGAs rigged beyond limit but yet he won almost all the LGAs apart from Mbaise, Ngor Okpala and Ohaji/Egbema.

Simply put his legitimate votes outnumbered PDP's maximum rigging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by imsuboi(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2015
Remii:
SW is not North,

they are slaves to the north.

2 Likes

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2015
imsuboi:

they are slaves to the north.

How?
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by imsuboi(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Activa:

How?

how? were you born yesterday?

1 Like

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2015
imsuboi:

how? were you born yesterday?

How? Prove it or stop saying it

2 Likes

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2015
Activa:

You dey mind them?....mtchewww
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by imsuboi(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2015
Activa:

come and stop me. grin grin

northern slave

1 Like

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by QuotaSystem: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2015
Activa:

Going by his logic, the Ibos are the original Hausa-Fulani slaves.

1st Republic - Tafawa Balewa / Azikiwe

2nd Republic - Shagari / Ekwueme

Ibos were also the ones to campaign for Abacha's failed bid to become lifetime President, and even organized a million man march for him, led by Dayo Kanu.

Truth be told, they are 'any government in power' which is why they're mad at Buhari's insistence at ensuring they only reap where they have sowed.

2 Likes

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2015
imsuboi:

come and stop me. grin grin

northern slave

Its obvious you are just pained because the yorubas voted apc and havent openly supported biafra....talking about slaves...when one says 'third class citizens',only one tribe comes to mind.
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Going by his logic, the Ibos are the original Hausa-Fulani slaves.

1st Republic - Tafawa Balewa / Azikiwe

2nd Republic - Shagari / Ekwueme

Ibos were also the ones to campaign for Abacha's failed bid to become lifetime President, and even organized a million man march for him, led by Dayo Kanu.

Truth be told, they are 'any government in power' which is why they're mad at Buhari's insistence at ensuring they only reap where they have sowed.

It c'mon knowledge they are just pained,even the ijaws are more influential in 9ja politics than them.

1 Like

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by imsuboi(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Its obvious you are just pained because the yorubas voted apc and havent openly supported biafra....talking about slaves...when one says 'third class citizens',only one tribe comes to mind.

really? tell me more grin grin

while you're at it, i hope you wouldn't mind telling me why persons from one oily tribe always start foaming in the mouth at the mention of Biafra

ozuo cheesy

1 Like

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by simpleseyi: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2015
kingdompropty:
From the results and desperation seen so far in the camp of Hay Fee Cee can we conclude that apart from some few western states that APC is clearly an Islamic Intolerant and Northern party.

Yes, you are right, APC is an Islamic Intolerant and Northern party because all the people that voted for APC in Imo, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo are all Northerners and Muslims. Can't you that you are duller than imPatience Mama Piss Jonathan?

Well, we can also conveniently say that PDP is a Christian party of looters because CAN chairman who represents all Christians in Nigeria with the exception of Catholics that have pulled of the fraudulent association and Jehovah Witnesses which you all hate, Pastor Ayo Tupac Oritshejafor is PDP spiritual father while Nigerian worst looters consisting of Bode George, Sambo Dasuki, Raymon Dokpesi, Goatluck Jonathan, Wike and the wicked are all PDP fraud lords. And since Northern and Western Nigeria have rejected the PDPiss, then we can say that PDPiss is a aBiafran party.

1 Like

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2015
imsuboi:

enlighten me, northern slave cheesy

Keep post posting fake emojis,i know you are weeping behind your screen,you better go back to the streets and protest how the ibos have been treated like dogs,The fulanis kill u,egbiras collect ur land,ijaws reject you,yorubas flog you.....i'd commit suicide if i were eboe.

1 Like

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2015
simpleseyi:

Yes, you are right, APC is an Islamic Intolerant and Northern party because all the people that voted for APC in Imo, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo are all Northerners and Muslims. Can't you that you are duller than imPatience Mama Piss Jonathan?

Well, we can also conveniently say that PDP is a Christian party of looters because CAN chairman who represents all Christians in Nigeria with the exception of Catholics that have pulled of the fraudulent association and Jehovah Witnesses which you all hate, Pastor Ayo Tupac Oritshejafor is PDP spiritual father while Nigerian worst looters consisting of Bode George, Sambo Dasuki, Raymon Dokpesi, Goatluck Jonathan, Wike and the wicked are all PDP fraud lords. And since Northern and Western Nigeria have rejected the PDPiss, then we can say that PDPiss is a aBiafran party.

Ondo is a pdp state.
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by QuotaSystem: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

It c'mon knowledge they are just pained,even the ijaws are more influential in 9ja politics than them.

Of course.

They even sacrificed Ojukwus party APGA for their Ijaw masters, now they don't have a single party to promote their interests and have been condemned to worshipping Jonathan.

Despite the bootlicking, the party still zoned their next presidential ticket to the North.
It sucks to be hibo grin grin.
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by imsuboi(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Keep post posting fake emojis,i know you are weeping behind your screen,you better go back to the streets and protest how the ibos have been treated like dogs,The fulanis kill u,egbiras collect ur land,ijaws reject you,yorubas flog you.....i'd commit suicide if i were eboe.

you're weeping already?

take your feelings back to romance section. oily thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin

It was more of their hate for buhari than their love for jonathan

QuotaSystem:

Of course. They even sacrificed Ojukwus party APGA for their Ijaw masters, now they don't have a single party to promote their interests and have been condemned to worshipping Jonathan. Despite the bootlicking, the party still zoned their next presidential ticket to the North.

grin
QuotaSystem:

Of course. They even sacrificed Ojukwus party APGA for their Ijaw masters, now they don't have a single party to promote their interests and have been condemned to worshipping Jonathan. Despite the bootlicking, the party still zoned their next presidential ticket to the North.
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by simpleseyi: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Ondo is a pdp state.

APC won the presidential election in Ondo, go and recheck. Only Governor Mimiko is in Ondo PDP.
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2015
sheymaziggy:

Can we also say pdp is an intolerant Igbo party too ?common sense no dey ur post at all, u can prove me right by throwing jabs

Pdp ain't igbo. Dont deceive urself
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2015
grin Lol,you are avoiding the topic,i guess i struck a nerve

imsuboi:

you're weeping already?
take your feelings back to romance section. oily thing cheesy
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2015
chuna1985:

Pdp ain't igbo. Dont deceive urself

He said 'can we also say pdp is an igbo party?'.
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by simpleseyi: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2015
imsuboi:

while you're at it, i hope you wouldn't mind telling me why persons from one oily tribe always start foaming in the mouth at the mention of Biafra

ozuo cheesy

It is because each time you mention Biafra we remember the over 3 million people that Awolowo and Gowon used for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 and the ladies and women that were used as sex slaves. We don't want a repeat of such genocide because we love you dearly, if not for anything but because God said "Love your neighbour as yourself".
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by imsuboi(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
grin Lol,you are avoiding the topic,i guess i struck a nerve

what nerve? you oily being?

you and your kind are content with being slaves in niger-area. you, your kids, your kids-kids would always be slaves to the northern agenda. cowardly oily smelly dirty tribe cheesy

1 Like

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2015
simpleseyi:

It is because each time you mention Biafra we remember the over 3 million people that Awolowo and Gowon used for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 and the ladies and women that were used as sex slaves. We don't want a repeat of such genocide because we love you dearly, if not for anything but because God said "Love your neighbour as yourself".

Let it go bro,we are cyber-bullying him. grin
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by imsuboi(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2015
simpleseyi:

that's why you foam in the mouth? weak _ass reply cheesy

go and continue loving your slave masters biko. grin grin
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by imsuboi(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Let it go bro,we are cyber-bullying him.

cyber-bullying who? grin

you and your kind are so confused. no wonder awolowo died like a sewer rat cheesy cheesy
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2015
imsuboi:

what nerve? you oily being?

you and your kind are content with being slaves in niger-area. you, your kids, your kids-kids would always be slaves to the northern agenda. cowardly oily smelly dirty tribe cheesy

Wrong!, me and kind knw we are not slaves,We control core parts in this nation and have always played major roles in the affairs of this nation.Same cant be said about the ibos.Your people have been rejected by all,you dont even know how to demand for a referendum.Your fathers were slaves and your kids might even be worse ,as majority of them are born in baby factories
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by xest(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
phi91lipin:
Bayelsa did not reject Apc
Source: Sahara reporters

YENAGOA
Ward 5, unit 20: APC 63, PDP 100
Ward 2 unit 1: APC 19, PDP 14
Ward 2 unit 2: APC 27, PDP 23
Ward 4 unit 8: APC 250, PDP 144
Ward 7 unit 12: APC 81, PDP 41
Ward 4 unit 10: APC 250, PDP 154
Ward 5 unit 2: APC 135 PDP 136
Ward 4 unit 11: APC 115, PDP 98
Ward 4 unit 12 APC 343, PDP 78
Ward 5 unit 3: APC 81, PDP 136
Ward 1 Unit, APC 109, PDP 45
KOLOKUMA/OPOKUMA
Ward 3 unit 3 APC 50 PDP 34
Ward 10 unit 10 APC 102 PDP 58
Ward 10 unit 8 APC 85 PDP 65
Ward 10 unit 6 APC 58 PDP 41
Ward 3 unit 2 APC 13 PDP 12
BRASS
Ward 2 unit 6 APC 118 PDP 8
Ward 1 unit 3 APC 160 PDP 15
Ward 2 unit 15 APC 220 PDP 15
Ward 1 unit 15 APC 375 PDP 18
Ward 1 unit 10 APC 138 PDP 20
Ward I unit 12 APC 123 PDP 8
Ward 4 Unit 3 APC 285 PDP 2
Ward 3 unit 2 APC 298 PDP 12
Ward 3 unit 3 APC 210 PDP 3
Ward 2 unit 8 254 PDP 4
NEMBE
Ward 3 unit 8 APC 49 PDP 102
Ward 5 unit 2 APC 13 PDP 2
Ward 2 unit 9 APC 24 PDP 22
Ward 3 unit 6 APC 21 PDP 65
Ward 5 unit 1 APC 89 PDP 6
Ward 5 unit 7 APC 80 PDP 26
Ward 5 unit 8 APC 49 PDP 13
Ward 5 unit 9 APC 57 PDP 12
Ward 8 unit 25 APC 17 PDP 16
WARD 8 UNIT 20 APC 19 PDP 39
EKEREMOR
Ward 8 unit 31 APC 140 PDP 41
Ward 8 unit 32 APC 84 PDP 37
Ward 12 unit 10 APC 70 PDP 109
OGBIA
Ward 11 unit 6 APC 25 PDP 60
Ward 11 unit 1 APC 23 PDP 89
Ward 11 unit 11 APC 10 PDP 5
Ward 8 unit 8 APC 101 PDP 99
Ward 8 unit 9 APC 50 PDP 55
Ward 10 unit 1 APC 28 PDP 20
Ward 10 unit 2 APC 57 PDP 33
Ward 10 unit 3 APC 29 PDP 15
Ward 10 unit 4 APC 43 PDP 32
Ward 10 unit 5 APC 38 PDP 22
Ward 10 unit 6 APC 40 PDP 19
Ward 10 unit 7 APC 5 PDP 50
Ward 10 unit 8 APC 40 PDP 29
Ward 10 unit 9 APC 28 PDP 16
Ward 10 unit 10 APC 30 PDP 10
Ward 6 unit 3 APC 82 PDP 59
Ward 8 unit 18 APC 102 PDP 47
Ward 8 unit 11 APC 70 PDP 45
Ward 8 unit 7 APC 98 PDP 71
Ward 8 unit 16 APC 33 DPD 30
u get strength to type rubbish o. Nawa o, so frm ur result nw Apc don win abi? Wake up o
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
imsuboi:

cyber-bullying who? grin

you and your kind are so confused. no wonder awolowo died like a sewer rat cheesy cheesy

Awolowo died a king,the whole of nigeria knew a man has died,he was given a national burial,A reputable university was named after him,and his face is on the N100 note,same cant be said about ojuku,awo alone destroyed biafra during the war,little wonder his name gives you nightmares.
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by imsuboi(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Wrong!, me and kind knw we are not slaves,We control core parts in this nation and have always played major roles in the affairs of this nation.Same cant be said about the ibos.Your people have been rejected by all,you dont even know how to demand for a referendum.Your fathers were slaves and your kids might even be worse ,as majority of them are born in baby factories

are those the lies you're being spoon-fed daily?
are those the lies you use to console your oily, smelly self?

my advice to you: tell that ^^ to tinubu when he finally resurfaces from the "sweet-smelling" depths of buhari's _butt cheeks cheesy cheesy

slave grin grin
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by imsuboi(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Awolowo died a king,the whole of nigeria knew a man has died,he was given a national burial,A reputable university was named after him,and his face is on the N100 note,same cant be said about ojuku,awo alone destroyed biafra during the war,little wonder his name gives you nightmares.

awolowo committed suicide with rat poison. cheesy

get your facts straight, slave. grin

1 Like

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
imsuboi:

are those the lies you're being spoon-fed daily?
are those the lies you use to console your oily, smelly self?

my advice to you: tell that ^^ to tinubu when he finally resurfaces from the "sweet-smelling" depths of buhari's _butt cheeks cheesy cheesy

slave grin grin

Why dont you tell me the truth,..
ibos have submitted their political lives to the pdp yet they have always been snubbed for other tribes,even 'minorities'.If thats not slavery,i dont know what it is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Weapons Purchased With Supplementary Budget Can’t Arrive Now – CAS / PDP Takes Campaign Rally To Shinkafi LGA, Zamfara State (Video) / President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.