Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? (7047 Views)

Forgery: Ekweremadu Lied To Chief Judge, Say APC Senators / N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by imsuboi(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Why dont you tell me the truth,..
ibos have submitted their political lives to the pdp yet they have always been snubbed for other tribes,even 'minorities'.If thats not slavery,i dont know what it is.

why don't you ask your slave masters to tell you the truth? cheesy

abeg i just came back from a lengthy ban: carry your oily wahala dey go. cheesy cheesy

i no do again. maybe some other time wink

2 Likes

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by kingdompropty: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
PDP have taken all LGAs announced so far grin
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
imsuboi:

awolowo committed suicide with rat poison. cheesy

get your facts straight, slave. grin

Awo died in his sleep,the poison fable was created by ibos for ibos just to make themselves happy....I Dont address silly rumours,i address facts,like the facts that your fathers were buthered,ur mothers raped,kids starved and that ur people r being enslaved.Those are facts.

4 Likes

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by JonSnow(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Awo died in his sleep,the poison fable was created by ibos for ibos just to make themselves happy....I Dont address silly rumours,i address facts,like the facts that your fathers were buthered,ur mothers raped,kids starved and that ur people r being enslaved.Those are facts.

awolowo committed suicide.
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Go back to your protest boy grin ,save you children from slavery wink Have a nyc day.

imsuboi:

why don't you ask your slave masters to tell you the truth? cheesy

abeg i just came back from a lengthy ban: carry your oily wahala dey go. cheesy cheesy

i no do again. maybe some other time wink
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by funmijoyb(f): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
kingdompropty:
From the results and desperation seen so far in the camp of Hay Fee Cee can we conclude that apart from some few western states that APC is clearly an Islamic Intolerant and Northern .

http://www.leadership.ng/news/481037/kolokumoopokumo-apc-6896-pdp-7619

http://www.leadership.ng/news/481027/bayelsa-update-sagbama-pdp-28934-apc-5382-pdm-406

http://www.leadership.ng/news/481025/bayelsa-guber-update-yenagoa-apc-14-563-pdp-24-258

PDP has pick all LGA announced so far. grin
PDP and APC are both muslim party.
PDP was founded by d North while South west founded APC. APGA is rejected in d SW, SE, North.

APGA is d christian party.
Omo ibo olori pelebe
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by funmijoyb(f): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
kingdompropty:
PDP have taken all LGAs announced so far grin
where is Apga?
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Going by his logic, the Ibos are the original Hausa-Fulani slaves.

1st Republic - Tafawa Balewa / Azikiwe

2nd Republic - Shagari / Ekwueme

Ibos were also the ones to campaign for Abacha's failed bid to become lifetime President, and even organized a million man march for him, led by Dayo Kanu.

Truth be told, they are 'any government in power' which is why they're mad at Buhari's insistence at ensuring they only reap where they have sowed.

You should add Bashir Tofa/Sylvester Ugo.

1 Like

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
imsuboi:

come and stop me. grin grin

northern slave

You are empty...
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by basilo101: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
attacker231:

Nigerian slave like you love saying trash. We know the tribe begging for freedom from slave camp. Lmao
fyting for freedom in the slave camp is more honorable than beeing a pepetual willing slave
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
funmijoyb:

PDP was founded by d North while South west founded APC. APGA is rejected in d SW, SE, North.

Omo ibo olori pelebe

You're a baaadt guy!

Like this one?

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
funmijoyb:

Omo ibo olori pelebe

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by basilo101: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Going by his logic, the Ibos are the original Hausa-Fulani slaves.

1st Republic - Tafawa Balewa / Azikiwe

2nd Republic - Shagari / Ekwueme

Ibos were also the ones to campaign for Abacha's failed bid to become lifetime President, and even organized a million man march for him, led by Dayo Kanu.

Truth be told, they are 'any government in power' which is why they're mad at Buhari's insistence at ensuring they only reap where they have sowed.

u ppl should continue contradicting urselves, i tot igbos dont build bridges accros ethnic divide? Buhari is not a democrat and igbos rejected him thoroughly being highly demcratic ppl. Insistence on reaping where they did not sow? lol, let him go and fail woefully with his meadiocre team. We refused to join his bandwagon and will build vibrant opposition contrary to ur "any government in power" theory
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by basilo101: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Of course.

They even sacrificed Ojukwus party APGA for their Ijaw masters, now they don't have a single party to promote their interests and have been condemned to worshipping Jonathan.

Despite the bootlicking, the party still zoned their next presidential ticket to the North.
It sucks to be hibo grin grin.
which ijaw masters? Uche Secondus and Olisa Metuh run PDP, Ekweremadu is the highest PDP political office holder. so who is bootlicking, and who did the zoning? u r just scared. APC will later be confined to the north and yorubas will go back to their regional politics. Bayelsa has been secured, Edo next.

1 Like

Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by basilo101: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yorubas have rushed to the thread to make it Igbo vs yoruba while its about the north in relation to election conducted in Ijaw land.
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by Rotimi47: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bayelsa Election: Both Dickson & Sylva Confident Of Leading https://www.naij.com/658125-bayelsadecides-dickson-sylva-confident-leading.html
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by attacker231: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
basilo101:

fyting for freedom in the slave camp is more honorable than beeing a pepetual willing slave

Go back to Primary school.
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by Remii(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
imsuboi:

they are slaves to the north.
and you their slaves since you cant survive outside their land even after lagoon advise, lol
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by Eziachi: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
rickybazeup:
so bros you dont know how to read abi they said unconfirmed result and too thier is no way is going to be possible even in bras were i was the electoral supervisor that result is pure rubbish,why are my even wasting my time replying news you got from sahara propaganda
And You didn't supply the genuine result to support your claim?
Re: With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? by kingdompropty: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2015
With Southern Ijaw left, I think Dickson is home and dry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking! Omoyele Sowore tear into Yahaya Bello in Kogi state. (Pictures) / 2023: Yahaya Bello Supporters Inauguarate Plateau Exco, To Begin Mobilization / Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.