Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,300 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:55 PM

Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) (51946 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Gives His Mother A Peck (Photos) / Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter / Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Please senators should beg Theody Orji (former governor of Abia) not to try what Ben Bruce is doing o.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by drmikeadams(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
ogunsbanjul:
Please senators should beg Theody Orji (former governor of Abia) not to try what Ben Bruce is doing o.
grin Hahahahahahahhhaahhaaa..them no born am well..
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by jide039(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
encouraging
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by sunsewa: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abeg he should be careful of his movement because of bad belle politicians both from his party and opposition party due to his transperent and exemplary leadership qualities, they might want to cut him down to avoid him been obstacles to their ambition, because surely he would perform better as a state governor.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by loiszandi(f): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
[b][/b] This man is contesting for Nigeria's presidency . wait and see
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by nusta(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
jonhemma11:
More

The picture where he hugged the woman with a clenched wrist is suggesting that the gesture is hypocritic. What is in that envelop? #My observation#
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by nairamaniac: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
call this whatever u may like, but this isn't a showoff. its very commendable. its easy for him to do this cause HD doesn't have politicians&looters entangled in his personal businesses, unlike dokpesi.

he went to the senate to distinguish himself from lazy-politicians who have no alternative sources of making money, besides embezzling our wealth.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by billyG(m): 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
It not Bad sha!We are waiting when he will use his yrly salary to pay d school fees of all d children in his village grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by mikron(m): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
tiwaz:
his village is not developed no taxi only okada and boat. And he is making lots of noise.
and what is wrong with that?
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by DrHighchief(m): 6:39am On Dec 07, 2015
Kudos to Senator Bruce, keep up d good works. Other politicians shud emulate him.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Thollulope(m): 7:52am On Dec 07, 2015
bewla:
End time wailers quotes
gerrarahere
zombie
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Chicagoesontop: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2015
bewla:
y half all now
You Be Typical Mumu, Devil's Incarnate
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by abdoolorunwa(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2015
INSTEAD OF GIVING THEM FISH. TEACH THEM TO FISH! WELDONE SHA, U R ONE AMONG MILLIONS TO BE COMMENDED. SALUTE
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by bewla(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2015
Chicagoesontop:
yes like your papa and grand pa and all your family put together wailers champion. is he your brother that u carry the matter for head carry your own for hand
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2015
xreal:
That okada appears to be in a static position.
Notice also how he's hugging the woman with a closed fist.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by kolaosita4(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2015
The glutton senator in my constituency say the money is too small.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by bewla(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2015
Chicagoesontop:
Chicago Burger i expect to hear u again but not since u cant take my first comment as comment
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Vongsama(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
ruffp:

Some people are so dull, n spent that they can never see beyond their nose. I can see u for what u r...a thug jumping around politicians seeking your next meal. Grow some brain!!!! If Bruce is as honorable as he claims he shd set a standard by standing up to real values despite the opposition..n despite the high chance such proposal will fail.
Your command and construction of English tells me a lot about u already. As for a thug, check ma profile. I have beta tinz to do dan waste ma life hatin on someone else's success.
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by Vongsama(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
dacovajnr:
I guess you are one of the beneficiaries..I will give ma 100% as far as I have other means of income which he has ..Mugcunt so you expecting all the Senators to come on Social Media and Start putting up public stunts like this after giving to their constituencies...Ogbeni Relax..you dey go church abi you go cum join me for Mascara?
Heheheheheh. Imma be too foolish to believe you'll give 100%. If other senators can reduce their selfishness n spend jst a lil of their allowances (nt their basic pay) on their respective constituencies, Nigeria wud've grown beyond what she is now. Anyways I went to Church n had been very busy to check nairaland
Re: Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) by goldedprince: 4:03am On Sep 16, 2016
Only happens if you are half nigerian and half other race

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Closure Of The Nigeria - Niger Border Updates By A Twitter User / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Travelling With Only 3 Convoys (photos / Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.