Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) (18803 Views)

Couples Get Unbelievable Gifts After Getting Married Inside IDP Camp (photos) / I Want To Adopt From An Idp Camp / Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by seenter84: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
With all the money in this country. We can't still conquer hunger. Chai na wa o
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Buhari do something please embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Donpizzle(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Is dat a baby? Smh
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by oloriooko(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
the love of a mother is quite unfathomable

despite the fragility of the baby, the mother still keeps and stays with him

this IDP issue is way beyond the government responsibility, what are our churches, mosques, corporate organisations doing angry

very soon, one eediotic so called celebrity will appear on nairaland front page spreading hard currency on his bed for people to see how stoopid he is angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by ChiSun27(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
sweatlana:
Why is it that the north find it hard to help their own people? The richest people in this country are from the north yet they wallow in poverty.i remember during the flood some years back,the south were able to donate heavily towards flood victim it even became competition for big churches to out donate one another.
I tire for islam and the north abeg...

Like seriously....I. don't know what else to type outside what you just typed.

3 Likes

Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by irondome: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
contactmorak:
Sad. Should this be happening at all? Why is there a government?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photo-of-malnourished-baby-with-mother.html

A reminder to the warmongers on what crisis do to its victims.
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by spicy244(f): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
Fake

What is so fake about that picture?Is it by your power that u r where u r today?If u were be in her shoes, wot would u av done?
Just count yourself lucky man...
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
sad, the nigerian foundation for the support of terrorism has over 20billion in fixed deposits in various banks. am not meant to say it, but in this case i will. how do those peeps responsible even sleep and go to church self
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by miltonchux(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is what Northern leaders turned there people to. Imagine subjecting there Large labour force to practice almajiri rather than sending them to school. The aftermath is now been blame on Nigeria. After ruling for a long time, nothing to show for it. Its a shame, I think our unity as a nation should be revisited.
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by sweatlana: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
passionate88:
They should experience what Biafrans experienced during the civil war

I'm a firm supporter of Biafra but I dislike this comment. We need peace both in Nigeria Biafra and the Niger-delta
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Metobime(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is why the Igbos are agitating for Biafra! Where are their Govnors? Infact is there Nigeria ? Where is it Gov't? So bad!
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by juman(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Unfortunate country.
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by chika1996: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jesus
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jesus! How can this be?
how difficult is it for FG to take care of and feed our people?
I went to a federal unity school (FGC) and we were more than 5 thousand students with our school fees and little more we were fed morning, afternoon, night. with little money.
With All these Billion Trillion Nairas and dollars we hear on Tv & online can't these people get a fair share eh.
feeding them should not be a problem for our Government.
GOD IS WATCHING EVERYONE OF EM. both D ones that got their money and stole it & D ones that have their money and refuse to release it
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by steve308(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
OMG this is so bad for it not to be TRUE,i still cant believe it embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed just look at that kid and some individuals in this God given country who spend about 20 to..30k on airtime alone are seeing this may GOD HAVE MERCY on us all smh
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by petermichaels(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
and d persn wey call hmself presidnt dey bzy dey travel round d world. God hav mercy.
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by refiner(f): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
must we all call govt to dis?yes its dere responsibilities Buh shuld we watch dem suffer in pain all becos we re waiting for govt?Wat abt dose Dat re highly placed in d society,,,,all dis wealthy individuals,celebs nd many more,,,,even we.we can also contribute d little we av to help som souls!.every fin musnt be govt!!

let's stop self pitying nd take a step in lending our hands to bring dem up!
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by passionate88: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
sweatlana:

I'm a firm supporter of Biafra but I dislike this comment. We need peace both in Nigeria Biafra and the Niger-delta

To each his/her own
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by simpleseyi: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
bluaero:
In Nigeria

May God punish Islam angry
That religion is a disease of the mind and soul!

Why bring so much curse on your generations?
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by bqlekan(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
subhanalah., and someone out there is stealing billions belonging to the entire nation... May God help humanity
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by ikombe: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sijo01:
Smh
Lia Muhammed saw this and instead of him to do something tangible about it, he went about doing press up
lmao
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by sweatlana: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
TeamSimple:

We don't need you to show sympathy for Islam n the north. I guess you haven't come across pics of malnourished and death of mother and child during the genocide led by the coward Ojukwu. It was then that I spat on christianity.. you child of discord.
Your statement is exactly what islam represents..always living it the past.
I studied islamic jurisprudence just so you know. I have no sympathy for the north and Islam likewise.
You make reference to the war which to me is senseless because at the time the whole nation was at war. Are all northern states and their idle billionaires at war? They are comfortable so why can't they help their brothers?

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Kassychuks(f): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lord hav mercy on us......Let us alwyz put dem in prayer plz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Retaining Their Maiden Names / A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing / Kerosene Lantern Explodes In Nkporo, Abia, Kills 1, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.