Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,964 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) (18812 Views)

Couples Get Unbelievable Gifts After Getting Married Inside IDP Camp (photos) / I Want To Adopt From An Idp Camp / Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by BTT(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
contactmorak:
Sad. Should this be happening at all? Why is there a government?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photo-of-malnourished-baby-with-mother.html

The international media will soon lay hands on this picture and boom!
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by JONATHANKGOD(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
and they all voted for CHANGE!!!!!!! BUHARI Y ALWAYS U? !!!!!!!
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by bluaero(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
TeamSimple:

May you never find Islam. amin.

Amen! And may you find 'true peace'.
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by babysophie(f): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
fart:
omg God the poor child. Look at that stup.id b!tch. Why did she spread her legs if she cant care for a child? If that child dies may the skies open up and strike her with its flaming fury angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
N wat abt d father ?
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Elle277(f): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
God have mercy!
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
The northeners having a taste of what the Biafrans went through during the Biafran war. It's only a matter of time and tables will turn on them.

Sad pic though..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
passionate88:
They should experience what Biafrans experienced during the civil war

You're an asshat.

No Nigerian should ever have to go through the atrocities of our civil war again.

Grow a brain.

2 Likes

Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by passionate88: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
EgunMogaji:

You're an asshat.

No Nigerian should ever have to go through the atrocities of our civil war again.

Grow a brain.
grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry So that they will know how it felt and they won't speak rubbish against a particular ethnic group

2 Likes

Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
passionate88:
grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry So that they will know how it felt and they won't speak rubbish against a particular ethnic group

Well said. What goes around comes around, now it's their turn. smiley
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by deadie(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
I am ashamed that this could be happening in Nigeria. Our politicians steal billions of dollars and a paid millions of naira and a child in that condition is in IDP? That kid should be already be under intensive care! Who the hell are running these camps? Has the press-up doing Lie Mohammed seen this?
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
passionate88:

You guys should read your history books. It wasn't just the igbos that suffered during Nigerias civil war

I'll let yah all carry on with your rebel rousing but "a man who lets a cobra loose in his house to avoid guests won't sleep well too".

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by tboiboks: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is wat the agitation for an Islamic state is causing, it has succeeded in breading terrorist nd extremist, causing mayhem to innocent lives, I just can't hold back my tears, where is the love?
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sometimes, I do wonder if the north is paying for what they did to Igbos in Biafra during the Nigerian civil war. Because, Igbo women stripped na-ked and swore curses on Hausas and their kindred. Hausas, Fulanis, Kanuris and all the tribes in northern Nigeria and the Middle Belt should repent and beg Igbos to forgive them for the atrocities they committed against Igbos in the past.
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by greatcrown: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nothing shows that the baby is in IDP Borno.
More like a propaganda to cause disaffection!
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by deetomee: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
contactmorak:
Sad. Should this be happening at all? Why is there a government?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photo-of-malnourished-baby-with-mother.html

Yes there is a government that impoverish her citizenry at its own interest through the likes of politicians who ride on its back and come chant change in the public. It has been like this from time immemorial the world all over. Government is a fraud, the world is a fraud!
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by lokzie: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
How can I help this child directly? No agency or middle person without integrity. I want this child to get better. Regardless of what part of Nigeria he/she is in, a child in Nigeria shouldn't be in this state. Anyone with credible info please let me know.
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Oh my God! I thought some people keep telling us that they have apportion food and money to help internally displaced person? Do they still share the money and food items the way they share money allocated for socail amenities?.

These people even suffer more than those who die in attacks.
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by kolaosita4(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jehovah ve Mercy
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jeesus!!
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Shokoloko(f): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
The problem is that the people in the camps are living on donations and handouts and yet they insist on getting married to themselves and having children. This is definitely stretching the little that go round and the babies will suffer first.
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by itiswell247: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, God come and see the change they voted for.
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 08, 2015
abeg where madam pidggin dey grin

ez a serious sturvs sha... my heart is weepin for them cry
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Hackakeem: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2015
Sijo01:
Smh
Lia Muhammed saw this and instead of him to do something tangible about it, he went about doing press up
our leader will always be bad ass like what we've known them for
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Hackakeem: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

which of the madam your x-1st lady...... lool
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Hackakeem: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2015
Shokoloko:
The problem is that the people in the camps are living on donations and handouts and yet they insist on getting married to themselves and having children. This is definitely stretching the little that go round and the babies will suffer first.
it's been long said when we there isn't any job poverty begins to trend and we breed more on such poverty this country is getting worse day by day we need to replace all this bad leader.......... who will bell the cat
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Hackakeem: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2015
babysophie:
N wat abt d father ?
it's never their fault nature calls and body respond and more so if you gat no job so far you have your wife third always a night job waiting for you
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by dynamitedj(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2015
This is Buhari's Fault ##Hemblemblem
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by skyvee(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2015
there are all goats, i wont feel sorry for dem, there know there are living in poverty, cannot even feed themselves but there keep on giving birth,,,,,shebi na dick de sweet dem oya na,,,,
Re: Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

This is sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Patch A Leaking Pot With Sand And Super Glue / A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing / Kerosene Lantern Explodes In Nkporo, Abia, Kills 1, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.