Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation (31761 Views)

NGO Staff Arrested For Mismanaging N4.5m Meant For People Living With HIV - Pics / EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) / Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by londonrivals: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-JVdNZ8pLIj4/VmV8JTOFOwI/AAAAAAABSoU/8IMPghjY768/s400/loso.jpg[/img]

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arrested one Joshua Emeje, a staff of Access Bank Plc, for alleged forgery and impersonation.

Emeje, who works in the Loan Recovery Unit of Access Bank in Jos, Plateau State, allegedly wrote a letter, on November 21, 2015, to one Patrick Dusur, Education Secretary, Jos North LGA Education Authority, inviting him to the EFCC head office in Abuja for questioning.

The letter, which was purportedly signed by one ‘Baba Mohammed’ on behalf of the Executive Chairman of EFCC, contained a phone number that Dusur was expected to call on arrival in Abuja.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/05/efcc-nabs-access-bank-staff-for-alleged-forgery-impersonation-photo/
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by jane0000(f): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
Things like this break my heart embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by tociano009(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
shocked
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by agatson: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Is only Prayers can end this, May Allah save Nigerian Amin

11 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by dihalao(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Let him pay na.
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by mzmighty(f): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
sad
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by iswallker(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
end time bank worker..... grin

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Ijaya123: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
End Time Banker.
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by ibe9ja: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is exactly what has been going on in the banking sector. When they see that you're a young guy who has money in his account, your account officer can start threatening you with EFCC brouhaha and you will end up giving him some money to take care of things. It has happened to a friend of mine who recently returned to Naija to set up a business.

End time bankers.

Tufiakwa!!

11 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by valdes00(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ugly man.... Lame format
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by mtprofessor5(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
T

Modified

It has been a while I made it to front page....I guess this week will be blissful for me

As for the topic I don't have anything to say
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Echelle(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time Wawa
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Zico5(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Forgery and impersonation, very common in banking section. But the dimension of this one is advance. There re many experts in banking sectors who re very good in forging signature of customers not for fraudulent activities really but to guide against any eventuality. Though not legal but the advent of crazy targets which make competition very intense and this has exposed staff to seeing this as nothing but part of official obligation. The guy is in deep mess really, only God can save him
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by manutdrichie(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
he should be made to refund every kobo

ndiara
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
none of my business
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by hezy4real01(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Na him type de delay person go face ur warrant
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Greataausim(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Kaybee14(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
I don't know why some people are not contented with what they have. The so-called banker must face the law.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by MzPecs(f): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
That's bad..
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Let me fry your kpomo
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by yelgolddotnet(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
too bad.. be comptempted..
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by hertheytheydgee(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUSTED GENERATION
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by orijintv(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lol . . Oshe Baddest . .

Orijintv..com
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
The country dey Hot
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Sijo01(f): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
After politicians, bankers are the next in stealing in Nigeria.
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
He just put himself into Trouble. But what could have moved him in doing that

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by belamour(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Just Here For The Name..

I Was Not Dissapointed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo / RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail / Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.