Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation (31768 Views)

NGO Staff Arrested For Mismanaging N4.5m Meant For People Living With HIV - Pics / EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) / Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by excellentmomma(f): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
manutdrichie:
he should be made to refund every kobo

ndiara

He may not have stolen a kobo, most likely he was trying to threaten the bank's customer to pay up monies owed the bank. He works in loan recovery remember? And most likely the customer caught his tricks and maybe even knows someone in Efcc, these Efcc officials can be corrupt too and protect their own.

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by nigeriancuban: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
but stealing is not corruption na!!!
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by fart: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
why now? Are you the only one that's needs money in this life? People's eyes are really chuking during this Christmas season. so what if your friends laugh at you because you did not bring money home? so what? at least God will be proud of you and reward you greatly. shame shame cry

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Eyepencil: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
jane0000:
Things like this break my heart embarassed embarassed embarassed

Babe dey take am softly abeg... That ur heart especially the content is very dear to me. grin grin
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
jane0000:
sorry, receive a new hearth in jesus name
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by djWALE(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
Endtime staff
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by slyvicb: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
[size=29pt]New//Scholarship Available
Click Here: http://sceneuk100..com[/size]
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by steve308(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
wat was his motives? to me, that should have been the question he has nothing to gain by inviting the man to EFCC according to the details he never stole from the bank or from the public.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by miqos02(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
ok
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Yinkame123(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
If your source of income are genuine and you dont have anything to hide why will your friend be afraid of blackmail? If you want justice you must come to equity with a clean hand.

ibe9ja:
This is exactly what has been going on in the banking sector. When they see that you're a young guy who has money in his account, your account officer can start threatening you with EFCC brouhaha and you will end up giving him some money to take care of things. It has happened to a friend of mine who recently returned to Naija to set up a business.

End time bankers.

Tufiakwa!!

6 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Ukalejohn(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ayaaah
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
END TIME!!! grin
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by smallwole: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
What is the situation in the country turning to? This man need to face the music. I think they both had something in agreement and it went sour, and he decided to give the man (E.S) a frightening scenario. This will serve as a deterrent to all others who are going extra mile to take vengeance on every matter arising from their secret or open dealings with people.
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Adesiji77: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Loan recovery gone bad!

Save for the phone number that the Education Secretary was asked to call, one would have assumed that the Access Bank staff was trying to threaten the former into settling outstanding indebtedness.

Even if he had "good intentions" Access Bank will deny him now. He can as well kiss his banking career goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by kennyman2000(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hmmmm....This also implies that, most kidnapping that we see may be from bankers as well. When they know what u're worth, they may set one up with kidnappers cos they know, one will surely have the money to pay ransom.

May God help us for this naija.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time banker
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by patrick89(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
some wastern people don teach forgery finish fa!!! the brownies are happy today, someone else is doing their job for them!!
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Very dull thing
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by RedArrow: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
The dude is in loan recovery unit. He went to the extreme to get a loan recovered.He might have done what he did to put the fear of God in his debtor. But, he missed his calculations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by GMan650(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Name checker association
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by RedArrow: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
God bless you for the common sense displayed. Some people just comment out of content. What Bankers face in the hands of bank management on loan recovery is better imagined than experienced. Mind you, most of these bad loans are management/ insider arrangements but the poor officer will be made the scapegoat.

embarassed
steve308:
wat was his motives? to me, that should have been the question he has nothing to gain by inviting the man to EFCC according to the details he never stole from the bank or from the public.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by fortune1968: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
iswallker:
end time bank worker..... grin
+end time bank &end time efcc & end time comments through end time phone and networks on end time nairaiand ? lobatan ?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by InMyOpinion(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
excellentmomma:

He may not have stolen a kobo, most likely he was trying to threaten the bank's customer to pay up monies owed the bank. He works in loan recovery remember? And most likely the customer caught his tricks and maybe even knows someone in Efcc, these Efcc officials can be corrupt too and protect their own.

[size=15pt]My thoughts exactly...its even possible his job was threatened by the unpaid loans. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Ayatullah(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
STRONG GUY!
What a strong and smart fella! He combined Banking activities with EFCC work. Please don't blame him, he must have discovered something so serious while balancing his account that he has to think of playing EFCC immediately, knowing fully well how trickish our politicians are and how slow EFCC is.

He deserves an award with thanks from EFCC.
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
ibe9ja:
This is exactly what has been going on in the banking sector. When they see that you're a young guy who has money in his account, your account officer can start threatening you with EFCC brouhaha and you will end up giving him some money to take care of things. It has happened to a friend of mine who recently returned to Naija to set up a business.

End time bankers.

Tufiakwa!!

Let them try that with me angry

If your money is clean then no worries.
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
jane0000:

Hello pretty face pls dnt be.. smiley
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
ibe9ja:

End time bankers.

Tufiakwa!!

@Bold, except your source of income is illegal, the above is false.
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by elampiro(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
steve308:

There are targets to recover bad loans from customers. Some banks suspend or even sack their staff if they cannot recover loans. Perhaps he has exhausted all means to recover the bad loan from this particular costumer, then he decided to pose as an EFCC officer.

Some customers are really wicked. They beg for loans on their knees, but refused to pay back when due, or even refused outrightly putting the banker in serious trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by armadeo(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
ibe9ja:

End time bankers.

Tufiakwa!!

Your friend is a thief if he paid up. If you have nothing to hide why the need to take care of things. You can simply explain where the funds came from and that easily verifiable.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by steve308(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
elampiro:

There are targets to recover bad loans from customers. Some banks suspend or even sacked their staff if they cannot recover loans. Perhaps he has exhausted all means to recover the bad loan from this particular costumer, then he decided to pose as an EFCC officer.

Some customers are really wicked. They beg for loans on their knees, but refused to pay back when due, or even refused outrightly putting the banker in serious trouble.
i think i know a little bit of bank loans and which i stand to be corrected that before a loan is granted to any individual, their must be a collateral and it should be done through the right channels and if the customer is not able to meet up he or she will loss the collateral that was initial tendered so why should it be the banker headache like i said i stand to be corrected.
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by SAMBARRY: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
People sha want to make mad money before This Xmas so that they'll flenjor.unfortunately for him he'll be doing his Xmas behind bars and his wife who hes trying to impress will have to be running helter skelter toget him out of prison .she and the kids wouldn't be able to enjoy Xmas like others

This is part of living to impress that I was talking about. Just to prove a point to friends and family.shioorrr
Re: Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation by Breadfruit: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
excellentmomma:

True. And now, he will most likely be abandoned by the very bank he was working so passionately for...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo / Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Police Arrest Three Highway Robbers In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.