Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:09 AM

Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? (9142 Views)

Ife Wa Gbona By Tiwa Savage(Best Album of the Year) / Album Of The Year "asa" Download Here / Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by chiogo(f): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Chiogo, go and vibe to your Stanky leg songs.
Eminem is rap laced with horrorcore not Pink Rose and Cristals!!!
I don't even know the name of the artiste of that stanky leg song. you seem to have so much knowledge of it. won't be surprised if you can do the dance.
Nobody ever said Eminem isn't good, he's just not the best thing since the internet like you make it seem. Besides, he talks too much trash all in the name of jokes. I bet Bruno's ass up in his face was a very funny joke to him. Not.

Jigga has not fallen off, rather he's more professional and mature unlike Em. If he's fallen off, why are people like me still listening to him, huh? I know when an artist has fallen off 'cause I get bored with people/songs easily.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by A40(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2009
@Sauron
Better give up! How can you compare Ali in his present state to Mayweather? When last did Ali box i'm pretty sure you where not born yet when he quit the ropes.Why not compare Eusebio to C.Ronaldo since we are going retro
Your comparisons do not apply here bros. . .The indices are all wrong

Form is temporary and class is permanent Carrick would never be as good as Vieira in his prime

Like Jigga doesn't kill Soundscan abeg comot for here! EM is a whiteboy so he would obviously move slightly more units

You would be suprised at how many people concur with that
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2009
chiogo:

I don't even know the name of the artiste of that stanky leg song. you seem to have so much knowledge of it. won't be surprised if you can do the dance.

You do. . . . . .It has to be your favourite rap song.

Nobody ever said Eminem isn't good, he's just not the best thing since the internet like you make it seem. Besides, he talks too much trash all in the name of jokes. I bet Bruno's ass up in his face was a very funny joke to him. Not.

I like the entertainment value he churns out in his songs.

Jigga has not fallen off, rather he's more professional and mature unlike Em. If he's fallen off, why are people like me still listening to him, huh? I know when an artist has fallen off 'cause I get bored with people/songs easily.

Jigga is dead n buried.
He is now another Snoop Doggy Dogg. Long forgotten LEGENDS. grin

A-40:

@Sauron
Better give up! How can you compare Ali in his present state to Mayweather? When last did Ali box i'm pretty sure you where not born yet when he quit the ropes.Why not compare Eusebio to C.Ronaldo since we are going retro
Your comparisons do not apply here bros. . .The indices are all wrong

It does. . . . . .
U just admitted now that i should not compare Ali in his prime to Mayweather.
I wouldn't compare Jigga in his prime with Eminem but as things stand today, Eminem shits on Jay-Z. grin grin grin

Form is temporary and class is permanent Carrick would never be as good as Vieira in his prime

Same theory applies.
I wouldn't dare compare Vieira in his prime to Carrick, Alex Song or Fabregas.
As things stand now, they will send Vieira to an early retirement. Same schitzo applies to Jay-Z.
He should retire. He cannot cope with the demands of the rap game any more.

Like Jigga doesn't kill Soundscan abeg comot for here! EM is a whiteboy so he would obviously move slightly more units

How many albums has he sold worldwide in 14 attempts??
I doubt Jigga has sold 50 million albums worldwide  from 14 studio albums in 13 years.
It's pathetic.

You would be suprised at how many people concur with that

Okay. . . . .Eminem is not talented. He looks good because of the colour of his skin. grin grin grin
He sold those albums because he is Caucasian, nothing to do with his talents at all.
A-40, you are a legend. grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

These days, Jigga and Nas struggle to have 6 decent songs on an album of 20 songs.

You bug . . .  grin

Slow down . . . and wipe that lie off your lips . . . how many decent songs are on Eminem's Encore or Relapse?? I still swing to all the tracks on Nas' God's Son till date . . . how long ago was that?? A decade??

Have u ever skipped a track on "7 Day Theory", "All Eyez On Me", "Life After Death" or "The Eminem Show"?

On the Eminem Show, "Cleaning Out My Closet", as popular as it was, was trash IMO . . . most of the other tracks were ok but way below Em's standards as set by SSLP and MMLP . . .

Letz be real . . . after MMLP and a half part of The Eminem Show . . . Eminef ain't friggin' no more.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2009
Bamsyle:

You bug . . .  grin
Slow down . . . and wipe that lie off your lips . . . how many decent songs are on Eminem's Encore or Relapse?? I still swing to all the tracks on Nas' God's Son till date . . . how long ago was that?? A decade??

Eminem's Encore or Relapse??
You will still get 18 good tracks on Encore, same as Relapse.
The ones that are dope there are THRICE as good as what Nas/Jigga put out these days.

On the Eminem Show, "Cleaning Out My Closet", as popular as it was, was trash IMO . . . most of the other tracks were ok but way below Em's standards as set by SSLP and MMLP . . .

It's a matter of opinion.
Loads of Eminem fans actually believe TES is better than SSLP and MMLP.
For instance, A-40 is still in love with TES. He listens to "Drips" everyday on his way to school. grin grin grin

Letz be real . . . after MMLP and a half part of The Eminem Show . . . Eminef ain't friggin' no more.

Half-part of the Eminem show?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
TES is better than SSLP.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eminem's Encore or Relapse??
You will still get 18 good tracks on Encore, same as Relapse.
The ones that are dope there are THRICE as good as what Nas/Jigga put out these days.

Nas' "Made You Look" would swallow like one-third of the tracks on both albums put together . . . MMLP and SSLP . . . with TES squeezed in for convenience sake . . . are the only defining albums from the stables of Eminem.

It's a matter of opinion.
Loads of Eminem fans actually believe TES is better than SSLP and MMLP.

Half-part of the Eminem show?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
TES is better than SSLP.

Joke . . .

SSLP was the album that defined the very essence of Eminem and brought out his Slim Shady persona . . . his fiendish-albeit-not-to-be-considered-serious character was excellently delivered through that album . . . on MMLP, sh*t gets even more serious . . . "Just Don't Give a F**k", "Bad Meets Evil", "If I Had", "97' Bonnie & Clyde", "Criminal", "Kill You", etc - that's what the real Eminem's made of . . . the flow was seamless, the delivery was dope, the wordplay was awesome . . . dude did not even sound like a white rapper . . . he schooled a lot of core black rappers IMO . . .

After that, dude kinda lost his steam . . . on TES, he was just screaming himself hoarse . . . just sounded angry at nothing . . . though it contains one of my top Em tracks (Without Me) . . . it was a significantly new but irritating Eminem . . . he started sounding like a dope Vanilla Ice . . . what was all that noise about?? 'White America' my butt . . .
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2009
Bamsyle:

Nas' "Made You Look" would swallow like one-third of the tracks on both albums put together . . . MMLP and SSLP . . . with TES squeezed in for convenience sake . . . are the only defining albums from the stables of Eminem.

"Made You Look"??
Eminem's "Stay Wide Awake" would send it to the hell it belongs to.
Cheese n Rice. . . . .When would you cop "Relapse"?? You are wasting time, amigo.
It would soon be out of circulation. It has sold platinum already in Australia and India. grin

SSLP was the album that defined the very essence of Eminem and brought out his Slim Shady persona . . . his fiendish-albeit-not-to-be-considered-serious character was excellently delivered through that album . . . on MMLP, sh*t gets even more serious . . . "Just Don't Give a F**k", "Bad Meets Evil", "If I Had", "97' Bonnie & Clyde", "Criminal", "Kill You", etc - that's what the real Eminem's made of . . . the flow was seamless, the delivery was dope, the wordplay was awesome . . . dude did not even sound like a white rapper . . . he schooled a lot of core black rappers IMO . . .

Including Jay-Z and Nas. grin grin grin
Simply put. . . . . .Eminem is 3 people in one.
Slim Shady, Eminem and Marshall Mathers.
He was basically Marshall Mathers on "Encore" talking about "Mockingbird" and "Toy Soldiers".
White boy is back now as "Slim Shady". Listen to "Stay Wide Awake" where he said he would make a woman's cunt wider by fucking her with an umbrella and make the shit open up inside her. Shit is nasty but it's horrorcore. grin grin grin

After that, dude kinda lost his steam . . . on TES, he was just screaming himself hoarse . . . just sounded angry at nothing . . . though it contains one of my top Em tracks (Without Me) . . . it was a significantly new but irritating Eminem . . . he started sounding like a dope Vanilla Ice . . . what was all that noise about?? 'White America' my butt . . .

Till I Collapse, Sing For The Moment, Business, Square Dance, Drips,
Without Me was the weakest on that album. The one he did with Haile(his daughter) was better than Without Me.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by A40(m): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2009
@Sauron
You should consider Escapology as a career you actually brought up that crazy analogy not me.I was only trying to tell you Renegade was a one off

Jay-Z still has it i don't see any other rapper living up to his standard!He is still hot

Blueprint 3 would only be his 11th studio album where on earth did you get 14 from?abeg stop speculating things his last 3 albums moved approx 10mil in tha States alone

EM is a good rapper but over-rated his controversial themes and celebrity digs aid his record sales and yeah he is a whiteboy that counts as well

@chiogo
Black Album to me was when Jigga began with a more mature refined and sophisticated style.He still has it his last three albums and guest appearances prove thus

@Sauron
18 songs on both albums haha maybe you meant 1.8 ok lets say approx 2
Encore and Relapse are EM's weakest efforts!Even a caveman would attest

@Bamsyle
Dont sleep on TES! EM spat lava on that album abeg.Forget Drips how about Dad's gone crazy,Say goodbye to Hollywood,Say what you say,Sing for the moment,Soldier,Till i collapse,When the music stops,
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

"Made You Look"??
Eminem's "Stay Wide Awake" would send it to the hell it belongs to.
Cheese n Rice. . . . .When would you cop "Relapse"?? You are wasting time, amigo.
It would soon be out of circulation. It has sold platinum already in Australia and India. grin

Is Stay Wide Awake better than "Lose Yourself" or "Kill You" . . . or "Till I Collapse"?? . . . Even "Lose Yourself", with all the multies and in-rhymes, would lose itself to "Made You Look".

Anyways, I'm yet to cop the album so I won't say much on that . . . the few songs I heard were discouraging to say the least . . . hence my hesitation . . . but on your word, I'll cop it.

Including Jay-Z and Nas. grin grin grin

Nah . . . I actually meant Proof and Bizarre . . .  grin grin grin . . . oops, I forgot - Devin da Dude too . . .  grin grin

Simply put. . . . . .Eminem is 3 people in one.
Slim Shady, Eminem and Marshall Mathers.
He was basically Marshall Mathers on "Encore" talking about "Mockingbird" and "Toy Soldiers".
White boy is back now as "Slim Shady". Listen to "Stay Wide Awake" where he said he would make a woman's cunt wider by fucking her with an umbrella and make the shit open up inside her. Shit is nasty but it's horrorcore. grin grin grin

Semantics.

Was he not Marshall Mathers on MMLP?? Or why did he name it as such?? . . . and what's new about him saying nasty things?? He's been like that from day one so sh*t ain't new to me.

Till I Collapse, Sing For The Moment, Business, Square Dance, Drips,
Without Me was the weakest on that album. The one he did with Haile(his daughter) was better than Without Me.

Ya opinion.

The multies in "Without Me" would swallow those five tracks remixed to make one . . . maybe you missed it cos of his childish-just-phucking-around style . . . listen to the glorious exit of the joint . . . in verse 3:

But sometimes the shit just seems
everybody only wants to discuss me
So this must mean I'm dis-gus-ting
But it's just me, I'm just obscene
No I'm not the first king of controversy
I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley

If truly we accept Eminem to be the best thing to happen to wordplay after Biggie . . . you wouldn't dare compare it with Haile . . .

Haile? You've gotta be joking!!
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by A40(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2009
@Bamsyle
Good Grief! i left out Business and one of my fave EM song of all time Square Dance

TES was the shit! Only MMLP was better
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2009
@A-40

Yes, "Say What You Say", "Bizness", "Say Goodbye to Hollywood", "Sing for the Moment", "Soldier", "Till I Collapse" are some of my top songs on TES . . . just that some tracks spoiled my mood silly to the extent that I tend to forget such tracks are on that album . . . like Cleaning Out My Closet and White America.

I'll take time to compare SSLP and TES - track for track . . . and I'll get back to you.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by temple(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2009
i need to buy the Original Eminem Relapse, i want to contribute to d sales, i already by the Crack a Bottle, Beautiful, 3 A.M vid on itune.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by eldee(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2009
@Sauron
Every now and again Eminem comes out to say Nas and AZ had a major influence on his rap
Eminem uses Illmatic as his yardstick for a total classic.
And you say he schooled who??

I'll just leave you till you come back form your[i] Relapse[/i] grin grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2009
eldee:

@Sauron
Every now and again Eminem comes out to say Nas and AZ had a major influence on his rap
Eminem uses Illmatic as his yardstick for a total classic.
And you say he schooled who??

That Nas/AZ influenced him does not mean they are better.
Dennis Bergkamp influenced Ruud Van Nistelrooy but who scored more?

I'll just leave you till you come back form your[i] Relapse[/i] grin grin

We can all sit here and pretend Nas, AZ and Jigga never made dud albums.
How many good songs were on "Street Disciple", "Hip-Hop Is Dead", "Kingdom Come" and "American Gangster"?
Eminem's weakest album still shits on the albums i listed above.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by eldee(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

That Nas/AZ influenced him does not mean they are better.
Dennis Bergkamp influenced Ruud Van Nistelrooy but who scored more?
Dennis Bergkamp is a better player than Giggs and RVN put together
Eminem will tell you everytime that he's not fit to clean Nas' Fila footwear
You analogy is totally flawed.

~Sauron~:

We can all sit here and pretend Nas, AZ and Jigga never made dud albums.
How many good songs were on "Street Disciple", "Hip-Hop Is Dead", "Kingdom Come" and "American Gangster"?
Eminem's weakest album still shits on the albums i listed above.
I'm not going to say Nas didn't make weak albums . . . but this guy was the undisputed best lyricist for 15 years
He was consistent at the top . . . 'Hiphop is Dead' is wack?? It killed southern hiphop . . . that' how influential Nas is.
American Gangster is a themed album . . . he set out to drop a life history, and he gave us the perfect first hand description of his Grass to Grace story.
Eminem says hiphop's wack, and then he wait five years to drop this. . . come on
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2009
eldee:

Dennis Bergkamp is a better player than Giggs and RVN put together

Where is the evidence?? What did he help his team achieve??

Eminem will tell you everytime that he's not fit to clean Nas' Fila footwear
You analogy is totally flawed.

Nas and Eminem. . . . .2 different kinda rappers but one thing is sure.
Eminem will strip Nas in a freestyle battle. grin cheesy

I'm not going to say Nas didn't make weak albums . . . but this guy was the undisputed best lyricist for 15 years
He was consistent at the top . . . 'Hiphop is Dead' is wack?? It killed southern hiphop . . . that' how influential Nas is.

Best lyricist in what period?
2Pac and Biggie died just 12/13 years ago so where did you get 15 years from?
Eldee, are you on DRUGS??

American Gangster is a themed album . . . he set out to drop a life history, and he gave us the perfect first hand description of his Grass to Grace story.

8 Mile was a themed album but Eminem still ripped it with mad songs like "Lose Yourself" and "8 Mile".
Jigga's excuses are getting PLAYED. He is wack and he stopped being relevant after 2001(Blueprint)

Eminem says hiphop's wack, and then he wait five years to drop this. . . come on

Of course, Hip-Hop became rubbish after Eminem dropped "Encore".
Jigga and Nas did nothing to stop small turds like T-Pain, Souljah Boy, Lil Wayne, Flo Rida and T.I. spamming the rap industry with garbage.
Eminem came back and all of a sudden, his album is topping the charts in 20 different countries(Japan, Germany, Iraq, etc).
Trust me, Eminem just gave rap mouth-to-mouth.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by kaydee(m): 1:29am On Jun 07, 2009
Nas was crowned best lyricist when Biggie was alive.Nas dropped Illmatic before Biggie dropped his
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 1:38am On Jun 07, 2009
kaydee:

Nas was crowned best lyricist when Biggie was alive.Nas dropped Illmatic before Biggie dropped his

And Biggie became the King Of NY after Ready To Die.
Nas dropped Illmatic(April 1994), Biggie dropped his debut in September 1994.
So Nas was the best lyricist for 5 months?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by dawhizkid1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2009
@eldee
have you even listen to Relapse? I can bet that you've only listen to crack a bottle and we made you.
because if you had,u won't cal Relapse crap after all those T.Ish-Wayne-Soulja boy-snap-ur-finger-my-watch's-biger-than-urs gibberish we've been hearing for d past 3yrs.American Ganster wasn't any better.
Talking about decent songs Relapse can bost of 10 or more. 'careful wat you wish for','3am','My Darling','Beautiful','Deja Vu','Hello'(altho it was anoda party-type Eminem),'Insane','Old time sake','stay wide awake','my mom' and 'UNDERGROUND'. C'mon were u guys expecting Heaven on Earth? It wud take much work for Eminem or any Rapper to top MMLP.but IMO Relapse's better than SSLP,ENCORE,and of course TES although slightly?
P.s: how many decent songs can American Gangster boast of?
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by dawhizkid1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2009
@eldee
have you even listen to Relapse? I can bet that you've only listen to crack a bottle and we made you.
because if you had,u won't cal Relapse crap after all those T.Ish-Wayne-Soulja boy-snap-ur-finger-my-watch's-biger-than-urs gibberish we've been hearing for d past 3yrs.American Ganster wasn't any better.
Talking about decent songs Relapse can bost of 10 or more. 'careful wat you wish for','3am','My Darling','Beautiful','Deja Vu','Hello'(altho it was anoda party-type Eminem),'Insane','Old time sake','stay wide awake','my mom' and 'UNDERGROUND'. C'mon were u guys expecting Heaven on Earth? It wud take much work for Eminem or any Rapper to top MMLP.but IMO Relapse's better than SSLP,ENCORE,and of course TES although slightly?
P.s: how many decent songs can American Gangster boast of?
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by eldee(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Where is the evidence?? What did he help his team achieve??
That's what makes you arguments sound do hilarious
You always see things from the capitalist perspective . . . what's did his team win?? . . . how many goals did he score??
By your analogy, Christiano is better than Zico, Fifty Cent is better than Dre and yeah Primark is better than Ralph Lauren, afterall they're the best selling in that sector.

~Sauron~:

Nas and Eminem. . . . .2 different kinda rappers but one thing is sure.
Eminem will strip Nas in a freestyle battle. grin cheesy
That's what you think . . . Nas schooled Eminem
Eminem grew up hoping he'ld one day be as good as Nasty Nas and AZ
Infact, name a rapper Nas ain't influenced . . . infact Nas is Iniesta . . . Em's Man Utd tongue tongue

~Sauron~:

And Biggie became the King Of NY after Ready To Die.
Nas dropped Illmatic(April 1994), Biggie dropped his debut in September 1994.
So Nas was the best lyricist for 5 months?? grin grin grin grin
You do know best hiphop artiste and best lyricist are two different things don't you??
Just trying to confirm.

~Sauron~:

Of course, Hip-Hop became rubbish after Eminem dropped "Encore".
Jigga and Nas did nothing to stop small turds like T-Pain, Souljah Boy, Lil Wayne, Flo Rida and T.I. spamming the rap industry with garbage.
Eminem came back and all of a sudden, his album is topping the charts in 20 different countries(Japan, Germany, Iraq, etc).
Trust me, Eminem just gave rap mouth-to-mouth.
Yeah . . .that's obvious, with lines like

Faggidy, faggidy, fagidy, ragidy ann and andy, NO! ragidy, andy and andy NO! it cant be, it cant be

Mouth to mouth?? Nah, ass to mouth you mean, we saw it at the MTV awards tongue grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2009
eldee:

That's what makes you arguments sound do hilarious
You always see things from the capitalist perspective . . . what's did his team win?? . . . how many goals did he score??
By your analogy, Christiano is better than Zico, Fifty Cent is better than Dre and yeah Primark is better than Ralph Lauren, afterall they're the best selling in that sector.

Cristiano is better than Zico, Eminem is better than Dre and the Serena/Venus are better than their Dad at tennis.
Just because u mentored me don't mean shit. Matter of fact, a protege must be better than his mentor.
Ruud is better than Dennis Bergkamp. Every dutch fan would tell you that.

That's what you think . . . Nas schooled Eminem
Eminem grew up hoping he'ld one day be as good as Nasty Nas and AZ
Infact, name a rapper Nas ain't influenced . . . infact Nas is Iniesta . . . Em's Man Utd tongue tongue

It ain't hard to tell. . . . . .Nas, Biggie and Wu-Tang clan were the major influence for East Coast rappers in 1994.
That does not make em geniuses. . . . .They are just lucky to be the front runners for the East Coast when Dre's West Coast was ripping it.
Since then, the new generation rappers have taken RAP to another level. Imagine Nas and Canibus in a freestyle battle. grin grin grin
Remember how 'Bis disgraced Nas, AZ and Foxy Brown on The Firm project in 97!!! cheesy

You do know best hiphop artiste and best lyricist are two different things don't you??
Just trying to confirm.

Biggie was a lyricist. . . .
Apart from the Puffy-inspired tracks(Juicy, Big Poppa) on "Ready To Die", which other songs weren't hardcore on it?
Biggie beats Nas hands down. They both came out in the same year and Biggie was crowned the King Of NY.

Yeah . . .that's obvious, with lines like
Faggidy, faggidy, fagidy, ragidy ann and andy, NO! ragidy, andy and andy NO! it cant be, it cant be
Mouth to mouth?? Nah, ass to mouth you mean, we saw it at the MTV awards tongue grin

What about??

Hit Jason Voorhees/ with a 40/
Stuck a supposi[b]tory[/b]/
Up his ass and made him tell me a story/

Gave Hannibal Lector/ a fucking nectar/-ine
And sat him in the fucking fruit and vegetable section/
And gave him a lecture
/

These are lyrics above Nasty Nas!!!
Matter of fact, in the game today. . . .only 2 rappers qualify as lyricists.
They are: Eminem and Canibus.
Others are 5 notches below em and that includes your Jay-Z and Kanye West.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hit Jason Voorhees/ with a 40/
Stuck a supposi[b]tory[/b]/
Up his ass and made him tell me a story/

Gave Hannibal Lector/ a fucking nectar/-ine
And sat him in the fucking fruit and vegetable section/
And gave him a lecture
/

These are lyrics above Nasty Nas!!!
Matter of fact, in the game today. . . .only 2 rappers qualify as lyricists.
They are: Eminem and Canibus.
Others are 5 notches below em and that includes your Jay-Z and Kanye West.

And what's the biggity in those lines

Christ , when will you stop this heresy?? . . . Eminem ain't nutin but a crumpled piece of paper when compared to Nas . . . you're really stuck on the clowning ish and horror stories that Em churns out all the time . . . Jeez, are you a kid??

Apart from wordplay, tell me one thing that Eminem has that'll make anyone consider him a serious MC?? . . . you need to sit down and analyse thangs properly . . . you're too carried away by Em's meaningless babbles . . .

In the class of MCs who command mad respect, Eminem ain't sh*t.

da-whizkid:

Talking about decent songs Relapse can bost of 10 or more. 'careful wat you wish for','3am','My Darling','Beautiful','Deja Vu','Hello'(altho it was anoda party-type Eminem),'Insane','Old time sake','stay wide awake','my mom' and 'UNDERGROUND' . . . IMO Relapse's better than SSLP,ENCORE,and of course TES although slightly?

By the whiskers of General Moudallah . . . do you listen to music through your nostrils

How can the following crap be referred to as decent songs?? - 3am, Deja Vu, Hello, Stay Wide Awake . . . all these are shitty songs . . . and if I need to screen that list further, Beautiful and My Mom are just average tracks - I can never put 'em on rewind!!!
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by MrCrackles(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2009
Sauron
Jeez, you smoking way too much EMINEM laced crack and sipping on CANIBUS metabolic juice!
How the fuc.k can you claim only two rappers qualify as lyricists? shocked shocked shocked
Right i am berthing on this thread and i need you to explain to me why you had to say the above?
How dare you claim EMINEM is better than NAS when he cant even stand toe to toe?
Are you nuts? shocked
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by eldee(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2009
Bamsyle:

Christ , when will you stop this heresy?? . . . Eminem ain't nutin but a crumpled piece of paper when compared to Nas . . . you're really stuck on the clowning ish and horror stories that Em churns out all the time . . . Jeez, are you a kid??
Apart from wordplay, tell me one thing that Eminem has that'll make anyone consider him a serious MC?? . . . you need to sit down and analyse thangs properly . . . you're too carried away by Em's meaningless babbles . . .

By the whiskers of General Moudallah . . . do you listen to music through your nostrils

How can the following crap be referred to as decent songs?? - 3am, Deja Vu, Hello, Stay Wide Awake . . . all these are shitty songs . . . and if I need to screen that list further, Beautiful and My Mom are just average tracks - I can never put 'em on rewind!!!

LOL!!! I've listened to Nas' Godson over 100 times and I've never pushed any button on the remote (apart from 'rewind let me get that part clearly')
Just 'Get Down' will spit on any song on Em's Relapse

I'm still wondering why Sauron's 'Best Lyricist' has lines like

'Faggidy, faggidy, fagidy, ragidy ann and andy, NO! ragidy, andy and andy NO!' in the best song on his album.

I swear, I was thinking it was Eminem Ft Eedris Abdulkareem grin grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2009
eldee:

LOL!!! I've listened to Nas' Godson over 100 times and I've never pushed any button on the remote (apart from 'rewind let me get that part clearly')

'Faggidy, faggidy, fagidy, ragidy ann and andy, NO! ragidy, andy and andy NO!' in the best song on his album.

I swear, I was thinking it was [b]Eminem Ft Eedris Abdulkareem[/b] grin grin

grin grin grin

Sauron would dig into the darkest pits of all the planets to convince us that Em's out of this world . . .

God's Son is a classic masterpiece . . . each joint on that album was like cold water to a thirsty soul wandering in the desert - I'm yet to see any rap album since 2002 that can compare with it . . . it's been a shitty journey all the way . . . and then Em comes after 5 years to belch in our ears . . . "Get Down" would make a minimum of 18 tracks on Eminem's Relapse get down on they weak knees . . .

The critical state of Hip Hop right now needs something a country mile more than Relapse.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by MrCrackles(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2009
eldee:

Lolz
Eedris will turn down EM!
Sauron's internet subscription must be getting paid by EM! grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by eldee(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

Lolz
Eedris will turn down EM!
Sauron's internet subscription must be getting paid by EM! grin

You think this is bad . . . you need to see him go on and on for Canibus
I think Bis' has got his phone bills covered cheesy cheesy

Bamsyle:

grin grin grin

Sauron would dig into the darkest pits of all the planets to convince us that Em's out of this world . . .

God's Son is a classic masterpiece . . . each joint on that album was like cold water to a thirsty soul wandering in the desert - I'm yet to see any rap album since 2002 that can compare with it . . . it's been a shitty journey all the way . . . and then Em comes after 5 years to belch in our ears . . . "Get Down" would make a minimum of 18 tracks on Eminem's Relapse get down on they weak knees . . .

The critical state of Hip Hop right now needs something a country mile more than Relapse.

I think Em's prolly the smartest businessman since Alan Sugar

The dude had a 'relapse' for five years (making his face scarce)
He then came back with a single dissing all the popular E! celebs (Getting attention)
Released a crap album to say he's reviving hiphop (Cheap ads)
Then went on to suck Bruno's butt on MTV (Satisfying his sexual preferences) cheesy cheesy

Is this not the perfect recipe to sell 820, 000 in one week??
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by MrCrackles(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2009
eldee:

I know he drools over EM and CAN-I-BUS like satan drooling over weak minded fellas!
Sauron, one funny dude who never fails to amuse me! grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2009
eldee:

I think Em's prolly the smartest businessman since Alan Sugar

The dude had a 'relapse' for five years (making his face scarce)
He then came back with a single dissing all the popular E! celebs (Getting attention)
Released a crap album to say he's reviving hiphop (Cheap ads)
Then went on to suck Bruno's butt on MTV (Satisfying his sexual preferences) cheesy cheesy

Is this not the perfect recipe to sell 820, 000 in one week??

grin

Plus the fact that Alan is an atheist . . . if I were God, I'll rap Eminem on the head for doubting my abilities to give him divine ideas for a good album . . . grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2009
Bamsyle:

Only lyricists will know what it takes to stream out multis.
I write lyrics and i know how difficult and ambiguous it gets to put words together to make sense.
This is what sets Eminem apart from dinosaurs like Nas and Jigga.
Eminem is king. . . . . .Nas and others are "has beens".

Eminem compared to Nas?
On what evidence?? Nas is a piece of Queensbridge shit.
He was lucky he came out when there were few rappers out there in the East Coast. He was able to get himself mentioned amongst the legends that brought back to New York after Dre stole the blueprint and put West Coast on the map.

Eminem?? He has made rap legends like Nas, Jigga, DMX, Ja Rule, Dr Dre sound like idiots on record.
When u listen to Eminem, people see him as ordinary honkey trying to get attention but pit him with the best rappers out there and watch em pale like eskimos on a rap record.

Eminem commands more respect than Nas abeg.
Nas is just a bloody dinosaur who should give up the rap game for the people who are meant to spit on a rap record.
Who the Bleep is Nas by the way? He never had NY in his grip despite all the noise.
He bragged that there's no rapper he didn't influence. . . . . I laugh in Swahili.
Nas had nothing to do with the Wu-Gambinos, Redman, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, KRS-1 and Scarface so he should keep his mouth shut.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2009
eldee:

God's son was shit. . . . . .Apart from "Made U Look", "Get Down" and "Mastermind", the rest were rubbish songs.
Warrior Song with Alicia Keys?? Mediocre. . . . ."Thug Mansion"? 2Pac's ass-kissing.

It's not Faggidy Faggidy. . . . Eldee(did you miss Oral English classes??)
Eminem said "Faggoty Faggoty, Raggedy Ann and Andy, No. . . .Andy and Andy"
This is a subliminal diss to the homosexuals. . . . .Adam and Eve?? Nope. . . . Adam and STEVE.
Rap has gone beyond spitting lines with face value meaning. . . . .U have to task your brain to understand shit these days unlike Jigga, Nas and Kanye who cannot even encipher lyrics subliminally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits / VIDEO: Yemi Alade - Oga / Asa 2020 Mixtape (for You To Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.