Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,680 members, 7,921,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:34 AM

Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp (1656 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by viviangist6: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
The president of Nigeria and his Vice, Prof Osinbajo have visited IDP camps & They working to improve Conditions & Reduce IDP numbers, See photos from the visit below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/president-buhari-and-prof-osinbajo-visits-idp-camp

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by SeverusSnape(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Are these not old pictures?

The government of photocracy continues.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Please can anybody tell me any of the campaign promises that has been accomplished??

Lest I forget, Isn't That Part Of His 95%
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by koladebrainiac(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
i no dey feel una again ooo... help them if u wanna help them stop this junketerring n photo op up n down
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
smiley
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by MrPresident1: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
IDPs dey suffer nor be small.
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by ernesty20(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cluelessness everywhere
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by Teewhy2: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Please president and vice president, kindly come to the aid of these people, not just visiting and nothing to show after that, you can ask the custom to take sized food stuff that are healthy to them instead of burning them
They should also be lectured on sex education and birth control because most of them are getting married in the camp weekly and will be increasing the population of the people when there not enough food and health care to take good care of them.
In other news
Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by Dammytrager(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
End time President
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by OJUELEGBA1: 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
sighs
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by BCISLTD007: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
They will soon start #babanowthatyouarehome on twitter
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by ope2711(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dammytrager:
End time President

accept defeat today! Before it is too late.
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by Dannyset(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
The Lord will help the President and the Vice President achieve their good heart desire on Nigeria against the wishes of the corrupt lots and the evil elites.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by mirabel001(f): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
after d visit, what next?
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by IAMTHEHERO: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nice one from President Buhari. As l said earlier, if you take good steps, l must commend you.
Twale Sir!!!

Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nice gesture. Kudos to the Presidency.
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
and thats how they will continue to snap pictures till 2019, i trust their zombies, they wont disappoint me.
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
that nigga above me....prays for bad things to happen in naija ...i wont lie
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by TimeManager(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
PMB/PYO Take a bow and go! Government of the people. If only the clueless government Had not diverted funds meant for security. No lie only truth!
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Where Jonathan and Sambo could not go together for fear of "overthrow" undecided
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by mankan2k7(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Enough of public stunt, give them food, I mean proteinous food before u travel out again. we are tire of u playing to d gallery, start giving us that useless change u promised
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by mankan2k7(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
o
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by Nossa(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ajala why can't you stay at a place and plan the way forward for this country, must you be on the move?. owh! I almost forgot, paying homage to the purported 95% I guess. SMH for this country called Nigeria.

proudly 5%
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by Tunjasko(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Enough of photos...diz govt shuld start working
Re: Photos: President Buhari And Vp Prof Osinbajo Visits IDP Camp by dustydee: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
kudos the President. I hope something is done to improve their living condition including the provision of schools within the IDP camps.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion In Benue APC As Party Elders Ask Daniel Onjeh To Step Down For Mike On / Solicitor General Involved In Plot To Scuttle Saraki’s Trial - Sahara Reporters / What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.