Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,498 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt (6367 Views)

Breaking :new Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Then And Now. Ipob / Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria / Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt by Ishilove: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
So says @GbengaGOLD, Gbenga Olorunpomi who shared these photos on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/GbengaGOLD/status/674238590516350976

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt by MrPresident1: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
When you remove social and political participation from a people, you are practically enslaving them and creating legitimate grounds for secessionist agitations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt by vedaxcool(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
lalasticala pls come and see Biafra is real

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ishilove showing her true colour

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt by Zellie: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
I don't really care . Nigeria and Biafra is fvcked angry

I should have been born on the sea sad

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt by Bigprozzie: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Biafrauders

Over to you

Meanwhile Dilector is begging Nigeria grin

21 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt by Sheikwonder(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ishilove has set the honey down...let the ants begin to attack...

Meanwhile,my own take on the matter is quite simple...

Do the Igbos have a right to seek secession? Perhaps.

But...

Even though I'm Igbo,I know that this will not work.
You see,I'm what the Igbos call 'Delta Igbo'.
They say we are not 'Real' Igbo. So we keep quiet while we are marginalized even among our own people.

So imagine the irony when these so called IPOB come to us and ask us to join in the struggle... What struggle,pray tell? So that after you have acheived your selfish aim,you would then marginalize us again?

Once bitten is twice shy... I shall recline to the quiet from whence I came,while I laugh in Delta Igbo.....

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt by tunjion: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Just out of curiosity, why have my yoruba people taken Biafra matter as if it involves Oduduwa?

Igbos have a mind of their own you know? U cannot tell them how to think, what to feel or wat they want or wat to do.

Let us respect their personal space, opinion and aspiration.

My yoruba people should go and find their own story, Biafra is an igbo story.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt by Dedetwo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Most Nigerians do not read statements between the lines. Nnamdi Kanu was not against disintegration of Nigeria in all true context of his statements but civil and amicable disintegration.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt by adebayo201: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Zellie:
I don't really care . Nigeria and Biafra is fvcked angry

I should have been born on the sea sad
Congratulations... You should've been born in France or better still USA or Syria or Iraq... I heard that they're the most peaceful countries ever
.. Congratulations once again.

Mo dupe te mi... Naija go better...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt by Bigprozzie: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
tunjion:
Just out of curiosity, why have my yoruba people taken Biafra matter as if it involves Oduduwa?

Igbos have a mind of their own you know? U cannot tell them how to think, what to feel or wat they want or wat to do.

Let us respect their personal space, opinion and aspiration.

My yoruba people should go and find their own story, Biafra is an igbo story.

Ur cup is getting full grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt by DoTheNeedful: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
I watched the video of Nnamdi Kanu canvassing support for the unity and peace of Nigeria on twitter today and i was surprised. He is worse than Ralph Nwazurike. He is a fraud and hypocrite. His movement his purely political and a PDP project.
I initial thought that he is pursuing the Biafran dream purely on ideological ground but he is not. At best,he is working for some top Igbo politicians like Anyim,Rochas,Ekweremadu and so on to actualize Igbo presidency just as OPC and ND militants did for Yoruba presidency in 1999 and Jonathan in 2011 respectively

Click on this link to watch Nnamdi Kanu live. He is a politician
https://twitter.com/aminugamawa/status/673970412867493888?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&sig=655cf0c1421009500ccf1121153c3390236666db&al=1&refsrc=email&iid=586e77ded159498c96f9652fd74eb8f5&autoactions=1449586054&uid=356850109&nid=244+590

lalasticlala ishilove Seun frontpage please

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delayed Budgets Hinder Completion Of Projects -president Buhari / See Who Will Become Governor If OBASEKI Is Impeached / Governor Oyetola Takes COVID-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.