Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,480 members, 7,888,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Should I Countinue Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Countinue Or Not? (1004 Views)

Should I Countinue Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Countinue Or Not? by peelovee(f): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2009
Hello to all,

Please i need an advise now, as I am totally confused. 

I am now in love with my cousin's Ex-guy. We have been in love for the past six months.
He broke up the relationship with my cousin about 1year and 6month today.

This is how it happen,
My counsin befriend this guy for a year, when the going was good, and they both loved each other, the guy was so caring, so loving to my counsin and i. After some month the guy lost hIS job, the next step was for my counsin was to start complaining that the guy is not taking good care of her and so on and so forth, that she is quiting, so i asked her just like that?, it is because he is no longer working?, she never say a word to me.

My cousin just end up the relationship like that without expressing her feeling to Him why she is quiting the relationship, she just told him it was over between them. Since he was in love with her, He called me that i should help him beg on his behalf. I had to tell my counsin to give him a chance, but she refused.

fortunately enough for her she met a new guy who promise marrying her and she started a relationship with her new guy.

This guy came asking me out after a year of his broke-up with my counsin, though it was easy for me to say yes, after two months of much pressure i decided to say yes, which made him get back to himself.

My cousin is aware of our relationship and have haeard that we loved ourselves, and the guy just got a new job with SPDC and she goes around painting my name with a black paint on a white wall.

The fact remains that the person who promise marrying her has disappointed her, and now she is angry with me because i am now i her position. She said she really wants to come back to him, which is not possible.

Please should i countinue with this relationship? or should i quit it. i really need and advise.

Because as it stands now my cousin hates me, calls me cheat, and even tell people that i came in with my beauty to snatch her guy from her by putting a smile on my face, i am afraid she might decide one day to kill me because of this very issue, ple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ase i need advise(s)

[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by ikmoore2(m): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2009
@ poster,

If u truly love this guy just go ahead and date and even marry him cos ur cousin do not deserve him.

She is an undercover Ashewo, always going for the money and willing to open her stinking legs covers nose for any willing and paying guy.

Infact, bring the guy to ur family house and tell her the guy is now urs. she should swallow her pride. cos she cant have her cake and till wants it back.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by Ournaija: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2009
If you love your guy abeg stick to him and make yourselves happy.
Dont give a shit about your cousin, she thought she will have her cake after chewing it. This is a lesson for materilistic girls out there. Anybody can make it anyday anytime.

Abeg fashy that gold digger cousin of yours.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by JJYOU: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2009
mmmmmmmm she is abad looser but wetin u seld dey do with the guy? are there not many men in the land? una too like trouble and fight.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by luxoire(f): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2009
only continue with the r/ship IF youare serious about each other and you BOTH see it going somewhere - i am not one to take family ties lightly - cos as much as they can love you, they have the most access to do you the most harm, than any outsider - either directly or indirectly via another member of your close family.

so if you are serious and sure about this guy and see him as potential husband and someone you have a future with, then tell the guy to come with you as your boyfriend to your family house, and tell the family the story of how they broke up before he comes - this way everyone knows where they stand.

if you are both just in a r/shiop for now out of convenience and you dont really see it going anywhere - then i beg - watch out - because MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL and can make the nicest ppl do the nastiest things out of desparation
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by Abz: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2009
as for me, I will be weary of the guy, he might be using you to get to your cousin; there is no reason not to get back to your cousin (especially behind your back) and what is his issue, can't he go for another girl in another family, oh he might truly be in love with you smiley, in that case tell your cousin to watch your fist flying across; do that very soon
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2009
ik_moore2:

@ poster,

If u truly love this guy just go ahead and date and even marry him cos ur cousin do not deserve him.

She is an undercover Ashewo, always going for the money and willing to open her stinking legs covers nose for any willing and paying guy.

Infact, bring the guy to ur family house and tell her the guy is now urs. she should swallow her pride. cos she cant have her cake and till wants it back.

Word!
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by adajane(f): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2009
well, i will advice you to let go of the guy, though it is not easy, but you have to prevent that trouble thats is coming your way.
its bad to go out with your cousins ex. two sisters cant date a guy. let go off him. how can a guy be eating from the same place. una nor wise.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by biola44: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2009
adajane:

well, i will advice you to let go of the guy, though it is not easy, but you have to prevent that trouble thats is coming your way.
its bad to go out with your cousins ex. two sisters cant date a guy. let go off him. how can a guy be eating from the same place. una nor wise.

correct! cos d guy might be up 2 sumtin!
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by izeek(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2009
if he is worth fighting for,
pls go ahead.
u did nothing wrong, he was available, u dated him simple.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by bblacky(f): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2009
izeek:

if he is worth fighting for,
pls go ahead.
u did nothing wrong, he was available, u dated him simple.
rit
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by love2008(f): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2009
Biolagy 44 , i have a problem can you help me?
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by love2008(f): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2009
sorry Biola 44, can you help me with my problem
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by love2008(f): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2009
i need the advise of an nigerian man to help me please if you are here please listen to me .
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by izeek(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2009
there r niaja guys all over the site, make ur request.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by amebono11: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2009
wats your problem love2008
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by AEjiro(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2009
Tell ur cousin to ask the guy out if he gree fine if not continue.

Bottom line if u really like sometin be prepared to let it go if it comes back to u, it was us for keeps in the 1st place.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by Pataki: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2009
love2008:

i need the advise of an nigerian man to help me please if you are here please listen to me .
Talk we are listening to you.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by frank317: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2009
girly be wise. Just dont look at things on the surface. What is the guy saying about all these? do u thik u guys have a future together? when did u start dating him, after he's got a job? do u think he is worth all the stress.

answer these questions honestly and the game is urs.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by peelovee(f): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2009
frank3.16:

girly be wise. Just dont look at things on the surface. What is the guy saying about all these? do u thik u guys have a future together? when did u start dating him, after he's got a job? do u think he is worth all the stress.

answer these questions honestly and the game is urs.

Because of this issue i told the guy that i will quit so as to give peace a chance, the guy was maid with me, infact he plan a meeting with his family to introduce me to his family memember as his ex-gir counsin who has made he whole again, without my notice. I believe his family members are aware of what is going on.

The guy does not even have time for my counsin, i started dating him a year after He brokeup with my counsin, and believe me he has not gotten a job, and i was the person who makes the relationship going after few he got this job and he took over his responsibilities with joy.

The question i keep asking my self is, why diddnt my counsin came back to this guy when he was not working, and she knowing full well the I was dating his ex-guy, bUT EVER SINCE SHE HEARD THE GUY HAS GOT A JOB WITH SPDC,she now feel like coming back.

The funnyest part is that the guy want to come and ask my hand in marriage, but i told him to hold on for a while, so he said he is giving me just one month to decides.

Please more advise.
thanks.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by Abz: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2009
He has the courage to make stipulation after all you've done, forget him. There are other guys with known unattached string(s)  smiley
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by bblacky(f): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2009
peelovee:

Because of this issue i told the guy that i will quit so as to give peace a chance, the guy was maid with me, infact he plan a meeting with his family to introduce me to his family memember as his ex-gir counsin who has made he whole again, without my notice. I believe his family members are aware of what is going on.

The guy does not even have time for my counsin, i started dating him a year after He brokeup with my counsin, and believe me he has not gotten a job, and i was the person who makes the relationship going after few he got this job and he took over his responsibilities with joy.

The question i keep asking my self is, why diddnt my counsin came back to this guy when he was not working, and she knowing full well the I was dating his ex-guy, bUT EVER SINCE SHE HEARD THE GUY HAS GOT A JOB WITH SPDC,she now feel like coming back.

The funnyest part is that the guy want to come and ask my hand in marriage, but i told him to hold on for a while, so he said he is giving me just one month to decides.

Please more advise.
thanks.
he is still courageous to ask 4 ur hand in marriage?

well u know how deep u bht love yasevs, u can accept his proposal gurl if u sure knw he has nothin to do wiv ur cousin. nontheless mind u dat u have drawn a battle line btw ursef n ur cousin, cos family hatred don enter.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by oluomok(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2009
Asuming you have ask this b4 entering the relationship I would have told you not to, but since you are in it ther two thing I will like to consider and decide on
1. Are you ready to bear/stand the shame she is puttiny on you
2. Are you ready to stand the disapointment of that same guy
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by oluomok(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2009
Asuming you have ask this b4 entering the relationship I would have told you not to, but since you are in it ther three things I will like to consider and decide on
1. Are you ready to bear/stand the shame she is puttiny on you
2. Are you ready to stand the disapointment of that same guy.
3. Are you ready to lose relationship with that you cousine

If you are ready to stand these isuess I will urge to carry on but expect to take the risk either from the guy or ur coisine. The best you may think of is been at a distance to your cousine and try selttle down

Thanks
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by Bim4u: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2009
Whoa this topic is really serious but honestly lost for word
1.You guys must have really grown close and he must obviously have grown close to you,can't you talk to your cousin to understand what exactky she wants becos she definitely needs to move forward except if the guy is really stupid to go back to her
2. Family ties are really important as well and if she already knew before u guys were dating and she was o.k with this.

Am at a cross road here,i can't say leave the guy becos u worked hard for this relationship and my other mind states to leave the guy becos of family.
Really do what u feel is right from within u.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by duabba: 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2009
Wow! Perfect story for a Nollywood movie.

Any producers in da house??
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by boy1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2009
peelovee:

Hello to all,

i am afraid she might decide one day to kill me because of this very issue, ple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ase i need advise(s)

[/color][color=#000099]
make una die,make i sell my coffin.
on a serious note,is a free world
she bleeped up,she is fake,she doesn't deserve a good man.
in case u kill her first,contact me on no.220 iweka road onitsha.u can also order in advance. grin cool grin cool kiss
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by Oxone(m): 1:32am On Jun 04, 2009
Op
carry go, no just mind that your yeye cousin,

she cant reap where she hasnt sown
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by frank317: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2009
peelovee:

Please more advise.
thanks.

now, given all u have said above, I think you should not miss this opportunity. left to me it is better you marry him than not to. these are my reasons:
you will never be happy if you decide not to marry him.
you will always blame your coursin, which will continue to make no sense.
your coursin is not worth it, all her threats and rumors do not mean a thing.
even if u leave him, your so called coursin will never ever have him.

your coursin is just like every other human ( we dont know what we gat ontil its gone). I think you should find time and talk sense into her, then if she fails to reason with u, u ignore and and stop making her feel u are weak. if she fails to reason with you, u fight back. but please if this guy really wants to marry and is not using u to get back at your cousin, then dont miss this opportunity, u wil live to regret it.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by oluomok(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2009
", even if u leave him, your so called coursin will never ever have him, "
rite
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by oluomok(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2009
nice one

(1) (Reply)

To Lovebirds( How would you propose to your girlfriend or .....) / If A Reliable Pastor Prophesied Dat Most Women Will B 2nd Wives,what Will U Do? / Unexpected Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.